[EX]Yes, GT likes the rule change!

Started by Greenthorn, May 10, 2008, 12:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Looking for someone to explore the new disappearance of "disgusting" rule ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=3.msg598361#msg598361

If you feel you are "sick" in nature then please, oh please, contact me and we'll come up with a story!

I am not one of the best writers, and don't yet have a solid idea for a story, but horror/gore...*grins*

OldSchoolGamer

In what context did you envision "horror/gore" appearing?

Greenthorn

Considering there has been a limit on "disgusting" that is now lifted...

Any context would be appropiate..the more "disgusting" the better.  I'm a sick, sick girl...I can watch Faces of Death while eating a meal

OldSchoolGamer

Myself, I'm not really into gore for gore's sake.  If it's part of the storyline it's okay, but to have it there just to have it doesn't really do anything for me.

One movie where gore fit in rather neatly was the 1982 remake of The Thing.

Greenthorn

Not sure if the one I saw was the remake..but I of course know the movie..and it was great..but the gore was average for horror movies

Captain Maltese

Oooh....yeah, I do have that disgusting side and so far there's been no outlet for it here. Perhaps you and I, GT...and some very ugly tools.  ;)

Wait, where's the definition of disgusting anyway? Isn't there a rule against certain physical actions beyond a certain limit?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Greenthorn

nope cpt..no...more...rule...no...more...limit

*loves Vek*

Captain Maltese

So now I can really e*t you and get away with it?  ;)

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Greenthorn

Captain Maltese

oh my....this could get SO fun ;D

Greenthorn

My thoughts exactly! Finally a werewolf can rape me then kill me and rape my corpse..or, or...A Master and pet...Master is really mean and loves his control so much he pushes limits into horrific things...

So many opportunities

Marquis

ooo, I like a master/pet idea... I can think of some very, very, very dark things that couldn't have been done with the old rule. I shall ponder and likely send a PM your way GT. :)
"Awaken to darkness on this place we call Earth, one vampire's bite brings another one's birth. A vampire wakes with blood thirsty needs, on the warm rich sensation he feels when he feeds. He stalks in the night like a disastrous beast, and what once was alive will soon be deceased. So when the last bit of sunlight disappears from the sky, you better watch out unless you want to die."
-Victoria Boatwright

Ons & Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14733.0

Shadowz

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 10, 2008, 12:27:48 PM
Considering there has been a limit on "disgusting" that is now lifted...

Any context would be appropiate..the more "disgusting" the better.  I'm a sick, sick girl...I can watch Faces of Death while eating a meal

..and I have done, Ah student life... now where did i put my copies of the 'Ginuea Pig' series *giggles

Greenthorn

If interested, please go here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=15035.0 as I am no longer looking for one-on-one ;D