GO GO POWER RANGERS

Started by CrazEGrl, August 10, 2008, 07:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordAnubis

I may need to enlist someone to playing a female monster of sorts in the event we have male rangers who feel neglected by monsters.  I can smash them with monsters, just not going to be molesting them, really isn't my area.  If the rest of the ranger's are female then there won't be an issue because my ranger getting ignored by the 'fun monsters' won't bother me.

Jefepato

Perhaps I'll reprise my former role as the shapeshifting monster.  That's always fun.  (It may or may not also solve the problem of monster gender, depending on how players of male Rangers feel about shapeshifting and gender-bending.)

Darwishi

Ah, was just thinking of giant humiliation is all. =OP  But no big deal, I can go with the Zords.  And my O&O's are all linked into my signature.  It's pretty long now, not sure when the last time you took a look was, Anubis. ^^

Idej

Doesn't bother me.  I am thinking if I am going to play as one of the main villains maybe making it a pair and having the pair being the opposite sex so that both male and female get equal amount of experiences.

LordAnubis

there are a couple of threads in NC exotic freeform small games.  So people can get started while a work thigns out.

The Black ranger is in reserve for the Villian, just because bad guys are rarely Fuschia with hot Pink highlights and cliche or not it does strike an impossing figure.

I'll be creating a Green male ranger named Victor for anyone who will be posting tonight and what to reference him at all.

Idej

Who is playing as the Black Ranger?

Atlus

Are we sticking to some form of continuity or something? Because I don't know anything beyond original power rangers. What's a Dino ranger? I see a spot for powers on the bio. To my knowledge the only powers one gets as a ranger are a weapon, a blaster, a zord, and added strength/durability. Am I wrong? I think I need more background before I post.
How profound such profanity can be.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

LordAnubis

For my own personal sanity anyone playing a Villian needs to have steped under the dragon's banner, being the guy rallying the monsters behind the scenes.

Just don't want things to suddenly become a CF.  Have your own ambitions and maybe want to undermine him, sure your evil.  Your just smart enough to know outwards opposiiton or disobeyign him when you get sent an order is suicide.  Just for some semblence of order on the bad side.

Notable powers is mostly for the villians, but rangers do have the ability to teleport, granted it's in a big telepgraphed beam so you'd ge pounded if you teleported to the wrong spot.  But yeah, weapons Zords and the like.

Nope, no continuinty.  Your Zord is a type of dinosaur, pick your favorite that isn't already chosen and read the settings thread, it's pretty short right now, but it'll set the tone. 

Idej

So basically if someone is playing a monster they aren't the big bad boss that is running the show.  Correct?  If that is the case I do not mind not being the leader at all.

LordAnubis

Right.  I figure anyone wanting to play a monster is going to be an Lt.  They'll have their own powers and access to assorted cannon fodder to achieve goals.  So the Rangers get to actually kill something.

The Dragon's verion of puddies are Dracon's.  Figure lizard men that breathe fire and actually explode when they die, damaging fire and everything.  A bit of a step up for the last thing rangers had to fight.

Atlus

Are all the rangers female so far?

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

LordAnubis

Currently I'm a male ranger,  so more males could be added or the group can keep going female.  I'd be willing to retire Victor if we get enough people and need another ranger spot. But currently the females ournumber the males.  2:1  once Dar finishes the Red ranger.

Atlus

I'm leaning towards a female character. Perhaps I could have a female ranger and a male villain?

Atlus

The problem is I'm having trouble thinking of a ranger. But I have thought of a villain.

LordAnubis

Honestly Female heroes work the best. My Ranger is created to pad the numbers until his spot needs to be freed up.

As far as rangers, they have a slutty hot chick, a leader is being produced and they have what may become the token male ranger who is agreeable and a cook.  Still need a brain,  or other very social people.  Just need to pick a role, builda girl then give her colored spandex and a dino.  (chuckles)  I know character generation isn't that easy, just like that a ranger is a normal person in colored spandex with some toys.

Atlus

I'm usually good at character creation. Though the fact that it's 2 am may be impacting my abilities. I think I've got something.

RubySlippers

For Zords I was thinking based off of a virtue like the red ranger could represent courage and get the sword wielding zord (insert a cool name) that could join to form a really big zord. In the shows the rangers always got their right when a monster got BIG and then they need them. Then when the monsters get tougher the unite to form the big battle zord.

Darwishi

Heh I got kind of sick of the Red ranger always having to have the sword, so I went with a crossbow.  As for the kind of dino, I've always liked the Supersaurus, it seems very majestic to me.

CrazEGrl

Hey rangers and monsters whats up i hope the role play is still going on im sorry ive been inactive but ive been in Iowa without a computer and right now i am on my cell phone lol ill be home later tonight so cya guys later

Darthvegeta800

I wouldn't mind picking up a Ranger. Or preferably an evil Ranger.
I still rp Goldar on a forum. So if need be i could pick up an evil general.
Depends on what is needed.

LordAnubis

Either or at this point.  Additional generals or Rangers would both be useful.

Idej

Well, more generals would be more useful than rangers as I am pretty certain that the generals will dissappoint The Dragon more than enough and then favor another general which will cause the generals to fight with each other or one to vanish a bit and the other to take the place of other.

Then there are the times when all of the generals team up to fight the rangers all at once.  All in all the generals always compete for the favor of their overlord.  It is the way of the evil most of the time.

Point is, it will be nice to have another evil general in the game as well.

RubySlippers

Since I'm playing the mystical guardian Nymphia, Guardian of Earth and advisor to the rangers I would like a player to run a Alpha robot, we have to have one.

Idej

Well seeing that I am playing as one of the generals it wouldn't be too bad if I took up the roll of the Alpha robot.  Instead of being a robot as seeing that you are a Druid more or less how 'bout the robot be a Golem instead?

Darthvegeta800

Before i make up my mind... exactly what kind of Rangers is this about?
What theme does the rp have Zord/power/costume/Weapon-wise?
And what is the exact theme of the enemy?