The End War (Demons/Angels/Humans/Nephilim) [Interest Check]

Started by Rave, July 20, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

Nicky isn't at war with anyone. She's a doctor, and all she wants to do is heal people. It doesn't matter who they are... she respects all forms of life.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Divine Tenacity

I had something for this. Something about demons and doctors.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Dragonslayer

Let us hope that the other races are forgiving towards you, Michael won't do anything to you I guarantee it.

Loves

It will be interesting to see what happens.  I really am excited over the game. :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Prince Truhan

Quote from: Loves on July 30, 2014, 09:36:20 PM
Nicky isn't at war with anyone. She's a doctor, and all she wants to do is heal people. It doesn't matter who they are... she respects all forms of life.

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 09:38:56 PM
Let us hope that the other races are forgiving towards you, Michael won't do anything to you I guarantee it.

Meanwhile Key will do everything to you

Loves

Quote from: Prince Truhan on July 30, 2014, 09:41:05 PM
Meanwhile Key will do everything to you

*waggles eyebrows*

everything sounds.... exhausting ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

My character will probably walk up to Nicky and ask "Have you seen a female demon, I'm looking to rest her soul" then when your character says no then he'll walk away solemly like a kid looking for his puppy

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 09:46:35 PM
My character will probably walk up to Nicky and ask "Have you seen a female demon, I'm looking to rest her soul" then when your character says no he'll walk away solemly

-hides her female demon-

Loves

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 09:46:35 PM
My character will probably walk up to Nicky and ask "Have you seen a female demon, I'm looking to rest her soul" then when your character says no then he'll walk away solemly like a kid looking for his puppy

and then Nicky will be forced to run after him and ask him if she can help.  She's caring that way. 
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Quote from: Loves on July 30, 2014, 09:49:51 PM
and then Nicky will be forced to run after him and ask him if she can help.  She's caring that way. 
But he's gonna kill her to put her soul to rest, basically gonna kill her

Quote from: Midori Sadi on July 30, 2014, 09:47:06 PM
-hides her female demon-

Your not the female demon he fought for 8 hours straight, she doesn't look like that...she may give pleasure that long...but she doesn't look like a fighter, unless you want her to be the demon he's looking for.

Loves

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 09:51:28 PM
But he's gonna kill her to put her soul to rest, basically gonna kill her

but as she tries to help, she can also try and get him to see there might be a better way than killing.   She figures it has to start with one person who will say.... can't we all just get along?

naive?  yes...  but she hates to see needless deaths
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 09:51:28 PM
Your not the female demon he fought for 8 hours straight, she doesn't look like that...she may give pleasure that long...but she doesn't look like a fighter, unless you want her to be the demon he's looking for.

She may not look like a fighter, but she is sure to give you hell, if engaged. Fighting scenes are like poetry to me.

But no, she is not the female demon he is looking for.

Dragonslayer

Quote from: Loves on July 30, 2014, 09:55:08 PM
but as she tries to help, she can also try and get him to see there might be a better way than killing.   She figures it has to start with one person who will say.... can't we all just get along?

naive?  yes...  but she hates to see needless deaths
He'll agree with her mostly, but he finds that bringing dead people back to life to harm others should be thwarted, so she'll have a hard time convincing the unkempt blacksmith.

Quote from: Midori Sadi on July 30, 2014, 09:58:06 PM
She may not look like a fighter, but she is sure to give you hell, if engaged. Fighting scenes are like poetry to me.

But no, she is not the female demon he is looking for.
Then he most likely will just pass her by, unless provoked as well.

Loves

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 09:59:50 PM
He'll agree with her mostly, but he finds that bringing dead people back to life to harm others should be thwarted, so she'll have a hard time convincing the unkempt blacksmith.

he might end up convincing her.... bringing back dead people would be something she would be against.  its not natural
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Quote from: Loves on July 30, 2014, 10:03:11 PM
he might end up convincing her.... bringing back dead people would be something she would be against.  its not natural
We can only see what happens right

Loves

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 10:06:14 PM
We can only see what happens right

correct...  their paths have to cross at least long enough for a "hello, my name is..." can be uttered

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Quote from: Loves on July 30, 2014, 10:09:36 PM
correct...  their paths have to cross at least long enough for a "hello, my name is..." can be uttered

Hopefully people won't start a frenzy when a guy with angel wings and a giant sword comes into the hospital. Just to say hello might be a challenge.

Loves

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 10:12:36 PM
Hopefully people won't start a frenzy when a guy with angel wings and a giant sword comes into the hospital. Just to say hello might be a challenge.

She takes breaks outside of it... and there is walking home late at night.  and other things, such as days off.  admittedly, she does spend a lot of time at the hospital.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Quote from: Loves on July 30, 2014, 10:14:52 PM
She takes breaks outside of it... and there is walking home late at night.  and other things, such as days off.  admittedly, she does spend a lot of time at the hospital.

Yeah my character is not much on the stealth side, he'll probably just walk up to her if she's the head doctor, to ask about the location of his target.

Loves

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 10:18:46 PM
Yeah my character is not much on the stealth side, he'll probably just walk up to her if she's the head doctor, to ask about the location of his target.

she isn't the head doctor, she's too young. But she works the emergency room a lot... and goes out to clinics, and if there was some kind of set up where she had to go where there was fighting, she would be there... like a MASH unit.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Quote from: Loves on July 30, 2014, 10:22:28 PM
she isn't the head doctor, she's too young. But she works the emergency room a lot... and goes out to clinics, and if there was some kind of set up where she had to go where there was fighting, she would be there... like a MASH unit.
So they could meet on the battlefield if the fellow units don't go nuts at first sight

Loves

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 10:26:25 PM
So they could meet on the battlefield if the fellow units don't go nuts at first sight

its a possibility, indeed. 

I'm kinda hoping she gets kidnapped :P 

I've always wanted to be kidnapped

I think Rave has something planned....  and I do believe he is making an Angel as well.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Quote from: Loves on July 30, 2014, 10:28:40 PM
its a possibility, indeed. 

I'm kinda hoping she gets kidnapped :P 

I've always wanted to be kidnapped

I think Rave has something planned....  and I do believe he is making an Angel as well.

Well if he kidnaps you, my character will most likely call him a sorry excuse for a warrior, even if he is higher ranking then my character, due to the fact he hates underhanded tactics

Loves

Quote from: Artorias20 on July 30, 2014, 10:33:12 PM
Well if he kidnaps you, my character will most likely call him a sorry excuse for a warrior, even if he is higher ranking then my character, due to the fact he hates underhanded tactics

I don't think Rave was thinking of kidnapping her.  Last we talked, she was going to help him because he was hurt.

the kidnapping thing is just my little fantasy  ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Quote from: Loves on July 30, 2014, 10:36:09 PM
I don't think Rave was thinking of kidnapping her.  Last we talked, she was going to help him because he was hurt.

the kidnapping thing is just my little fantasy  ;)
Well then don't let the demons hear that, they will do it.