Kinkier the Better!

Started by EmmyPlays, September 13, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmyPlays

Hi there, thanks for swinging by my request thread. It's a constant work in progress, but I'm trying to improve it :)

As for me, I like to play a variety of roles and can get into many different scenes. A smattering of that is displayed below, but if there's something else you're interested in, please don't hesitate to send me a message with what you're looking for. Worst that can happen is I send back a "no thanks", but I'm usually very open to playing as long as I feel like we'll be a good fit together.

I'm not a big stickler for grammar, so long as I can easily figure out what you're saying. No text message talk, no crazy run-on sentences. I'd prefer you don't use the same phrasing over and over again... I get there's only so many ways to say certain things, but the English language is diverse and thesaurus.com is just right there. Just looking for a little effort :)

As for setup, I like to use a realistic photo and put together really high level character sheets. I prefer to let a lot of the character come out through the natural progression of the story, but like to get the particulars out of the way early on. I prefer to build out some of the plot points through PM, then I don't have much of a preference as far as playing over PM's vs a forum thread. Whatever my partner is more comfortable with is fine with me.

"Writing Style"

I tend to write back what I get, which I guess is popular around here. My comfort zone is usually around 2-5 paragraphs. My starters are typically longer and then settle into that multi-paragraph zone. If I get a lot to work with, I can rattle off quite a bit, otherwise I give a few detailed paragraphs back when I get the same. It's hard for me when I just get 1-2 lines to work with.

"Kinks, etc"

f-list located here

"Pairings"

****Boss X Secretary (blackmail, ideally)
****Doctor X Patient (Running a drug trial).
****Mistress(Master) X Slave
High School Bully X Nerd (bully could be jock or cheerleader/popular girl type)
Famous Person X Fan
CIA Agent X Informant
Body Guard X Client
Teacher X Student
Rich X Homeless
Prison Guard X Prisoner
I'm pretty wide open on what I can work with... just message me if you have other ideas.

"What I Expect"

~Contribution to Scene: I've given some high level pairing ideas below, and I love helping to set up a scene, but I also love getting input from my partner on what they'll like/not like. I don't like getting into it and then having to have a side conversation out of the blue on something they don't like. That will happen, but it just messes up the flow if it happens too much.

~Activity: I'm new but I'm on a lot. I don't expect my partner to be on that much, but I do want said partner to reply at least once a day in an ideal world. I get it if that isn't possible, but I tend to reply quickly, especially when my interest level in a RP is high, so just be prepared, haha.

~Grammar: Mistakes are a given, but I look for a certain level of literacy and understanding of the English language if we're going to be having a lot of back and forth. I type on my phone half the time so I get when autocorrect strikes or you miss some punctuation marks. But if I have to painfully read through the "u", "dis", "wat" type stuff, I'll stop responding quick-like.

Plots:
"Halloween Dilemma"

YC and a friend (maybe MC's twin sister?) are going to a halloween party together. It's a big party and you've both spent a lot of money on some convincing costumes, hoping to win the cash prize of $10,000 for best costume. Of course, to win you've both decided to go sexy, either as a Mistress and her slave or matching cheerleaders, something along those lines.
The day before the party, the friend gets very sick so she can't go. YC is panicking as her costume stands no chance to win without the partner, and she can't find anyone to take the friend's place that would fit in the costume. Until she thinks of asking MC to go with her, since MC would fit in the costume but he would need some help becoming convincing in it.
NEW

"Unsuspecting Auction Piece"

MC is down on his luck, losing his job recently and closing in on losing his apartment if he doesn't find some source of income. He sees a personal ad for what appears to be some kind of auction where you offer up certain services to be bid on at monthly parties. The amounts he sees are attractive, contacting the auctioneer and getting himself signed up. He doesn't read through the contract very well and just sees the dollars that he might be able to make as a way out of his financial dilemma. What's in the fine print is that it's up to the bidder on what services they bid on (if they aren't flagged as unavailable by the person up for bid) and the duration of the contract. YC shows up to the auction and sees MC as a fresh project, reading that MC hadn't flagged a time limit and had very few limits marked down on his sheet.
NEW

"Dating a Dominatrix"

YC and MC are dating, how they met doesn't matter much. But MC doesn't know anything about YC's profession, she's always very vague about it. She could be a real time dominatrix or an online entertainer with subscribers to her cam shows. Eventually MC finds out, either because she needs a submissive for a show she's putting on her cam show or a real time performance at a local dungeon. She can't find anyone who will come through as everyone no shows, so she confesses her true profession to MC. MC has a decision to make, whether he will submit to her for the show and then how will that change their relationship going forward, should she go too far during the show or should he enjoy it too much?
NEW

"The Promotion"

[The Cost of a Promotion] [open]
A man (MC) is down on his luck, fearing he'll lose his job. A position opens up in another department, working for a domineering woman as her only direct report. She's in charge of the reserach and development of certain products and has been accused of using her assistant as a sort of human trial guinea pig. He knows his position will be eliminated soon, so he meets with her. She has him sign papers that he doesn't have time to read, unsure of what he's just signed up for, but the salary is a large increase. Balanced story/smut
OPEN

"A Cheater's Punishment"

[A Cheater's Punishment] [open]
A seemingly happy marriage is torn when a man (MC) is caught having an affair at work. He begs his wife to not divorce him, knowing he'd lose everything in a divorce. She thinks about it long and hard, finally deciding that she won't divorce him, but their relationship will never be the same. She slowly morphs him into her sissy cuckold, sneaking hormones in his drinks, sleeping around behind his back and having him unknowingly go down on her with their cum inside her. By the time he realizes what is going on, she's too addicted to it all and forces him to keep going as her bull starts to partake as well. This would be heavy smut, obviously.
OPEN

Strident

Hey, was browsing...your f list link isn't working....:(

EmmyPlays