Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

*rolls in curled up like a ball. springs up next to special box* good morrow everybody.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*glomps saturn and snuggles happly* good morning ^ ^
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*hugs snow* how are to day my fine sir.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Hello, everybody! *glances suspiciously from side to side, wary of the constant threat of The Burger King*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

Sorry to say Saber but the king got to me and now I am eat his wonderful food. Chicken fries and fries.(which for some reason I have been craving for). *tries to hide behind scythe in shame*

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Nooooooooooo!  He got saturnschild!  *Ewoks minions mourn their dear friend's fall to the dark side* Damn you, Burger King!  Damn you to HELL!  We will avenge thee, saturnschild!

...um, can I have a fry, too...? *tummy grumbles hungrily*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*growls and protects fries* no.....maybe....*looks down at fries takes one out* here, take it a join us.

one of us one of us on of us.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*snatches the fry, and nibbles upon it.*

Mmm...perhaps I misjudged thee, Burger King!  The fries are not so bad!

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-walks in, reads previous conversations she missed-
O.o...
-walks back out but of course, only after grabbing her special box and blowing sweet kisses to Nurseypoo.-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Nani? *tilts head to side* why you leaving Lolli does the king scare you as well.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

The King's not so bad once you get to know him! XD

Lolli

-peeps in through the window nearest Saber's head- I'm leaving before my sanity and innocence is corrupted anymore! You people frighten me.

And so does the Burger King.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*twirls scythe around* frighten why would we frighten you. *smiles*

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Because I'm an innocent little thing, obviously. -tries to quickly hide evil smirk and suddenly sprout angel wings-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

I don't remember those being there before...^^

snow

*paws the wings as if intransigent in to them* sooooooo....prity 0.0
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

I keed, I keed! I'm the devil in disguise, if I'm being honest. You can just call me Bub for short.
-gigglesnort- Geddit? Beelzebub[/i]!!

-whispers- Saberr, I'm posting now. Sorry it took me so long, darlin'. ^_^
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Beelzebub is cool. But doesn't hold a candle to Belial.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

And I'm the closely-related Banana-ranna-fo-fanna!  Mu-hahahaha!  *tries to look intimidating, but miserably fails.  EPIC fails.*

*whispering back to Lolli* No worries, dear. ^^  I look forward to reading.  And, contrary to what you believed earlier, your last post was magnificent. *Awards her with an honorary Ewok-minion-baked box of cookies, and a wee kiss*

Lolli

Ooh, that reminds me of the name game!
Saturn, Saturn, bo-batturn, banana-fanna fo-fatturn, me, my, mo matturn, Satrun!

[/annoying childish games]
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Lolli, Lolli, Bo-Bolli, Banana-fanna-fo-folli, me, my, mo molly, Lolli! XD

Wow...that's a tough one to say five times fast...no, really, I mean it! XD *tried for some completely non-relevant reason* XD

Childish games are the most fun.  Especially dodgeball.  Everybody loves dodgeball. XD

Oh...my...GOD!  Why did I not think of this sooner?!?  YOU LOT!  TWO TEAMS, NOW! *separates the Ewok minions* Hahaha...time for a little gaaaaaaaame...anybody interested? ^^

Lolli

-noms cookie happily- Yay me! ; D

I'm wicked mean at dodgeball. I play dirty. COUNT ME IN!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

When I was in high school, a group of us went to Burger King and of the six of us, 4 of us ended up in the hospital with food poisoning.  I called Burger King and told them and they offered to send me coupons for free meals. I told them what they could with that....

*huggles and kisses Snow and Lolli*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn