STARGATE!!! Interest check. Female needed! [UN]

Started by Arkaniel, October 12, 2009, 10:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

Looking to start a decent stargate roleplay. A mixture of story and sex, with lots of action and AU!

Setting can be pretty much anything (excluding SGU)

SG-1 :AU (new beginning), divergence from specific episode onwards, or just anything post Continuum with Earth as the Fifth Race facing new threats

SGA: same as above as to the possibilities

Looking for a female coplayer.

with males, only non-adult stories.

Preferably OC characters. Canon characters can be played temporarily.

playfullchick76

Wow, i happen to be a big fan of stargate SG1, and Atlantis as well. I did try to roleplay something Atlantis themed a while back, where Im from a society sort of like the Genii, only less paranoid and distrustfull.We abandoned the surface of our world 1500 years ago, and thus,the Wraith think that our world is abandoned, only we live underground.

Arkaniel

PM me and we can work out the details. I am interested in several version of stargate Roleplays

Kate

Non-adult stories ? is this a separate thing to what pixie is doing ?

playfullchick76

Im not familiar with pixies one, what is that one like.

CWand

If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Arkaniel

This is separate from Pixie, for one on one roleplays in Stargate.

And as for non-adult stories, that is if my coplayer would be a male, too. With females, it is adult...