News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

One on one partner - are you out there?

Started by iheartkellan, October 27, 2013, 03:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iheartkellan

So, it's been a little bit since I've done a rp ad. I haven't really found any roleplay partners that I like besides the ones I've written for years, so I guess it's a good thing that I can start brand new for looking for new writing buddies.

■ Let's start with the basics. I'm 29 years old. What I am looking for is a writing partner that is either my name or at least eighteen and up. I will not write with someone below that age range. I'm sorry but I do like to do adult scenes.

■ I prefer writing female characters since I am one. Although, if you want me to play a guy for you, you need to play a male for me. I am pretty open on what kind of characters as long as you aren't controlling my characters actions and things like that.

■ When writing in messenger, I will write a few lines to a paragraph or two. Don't worry, I don't do one liners. In forums, though, I write from four hundred to one thousand. It depends what I am given, really. I answer a few times a week, depends how I am feeling or when my writing partner dishes out a reply. I do have a life, so don't expect a reply every hour on boards or expect to write constantly, really. I'm mostly online during nights since most of my shifts at work are at night time.

■ The type of genres I write are romance, drama, suspense. I love real life scenarios, immortal beings like vampires, demons, and werewolves/werebeings. I also like writing from shows like soaps like General Hospital, Passions, shows like Once Upon A Time, One Tree Hill, Smallville, Roswell, Vampire Diaries, Drop Dead Diva, and so much more. Just ask. I also like writing from some of my favorite books or authors like Maya Banks, Christine Feehan, Lora Leigh, the Twilight series and so much more.

■ Now, I love doing real life roleplays. Here's a list of real life couples I'd like. I like doing hermaphrodites pairing where I play the female and you play the female with a cock. I also like prince/princess in modern times. A few of my other favorites are geek/popular student, plus sized girl/popular guy or regular guy, bad boy/innocent girl, brother's friend/brother's sister, daughter/dad's Young Friend, step-sister/step-brother, roommates, best friends, next door neighbors, enemies, firefighter/firefighter's coworker sister, online couple but really they're friends in real life, boss/secretary, sister/sister's boyfriend, twins - not the twins with one guy, that's not my thing. Maybe the guy meets the sister and finds her more fascinating or something. I like my girl's guy interest to be strong willed to be honest, kind of dominant like he knows what he wants. If you have any other real life stories, please do list because I know I did forget a few.

■ Now, for faces. I love playing plus sized girls or girls with curves. I love playing plus sized more since I am one. The one I really like is Candice Huffine. She's very pretty and there's also Whitney Thompson. I am a huge Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz shipper as they are my absolute favorite couple writing about or at least their looks.

■ Now, I do have a few couples I love doing. Here's a list.
Once Upon A Time - Snow White/Charming, Bay/Emma, Hook/Emma
General Hospital - Robin/Patrick, Lucky/Sam
Twilight - Sam/Leah, Bella/Paul, Bella/Embry, Bella/Jake, Rose/Jake, Emmett/Alice,
One Tree Hill - Brooke/Lucas
Smallville - Lois/Clark
Roswell - Max/Liz, Zan/Liz
Passions - Theresa/Ethan
Vampire Diaries - Elena/Daemon, Caroline/Tyler

■ Now, when writing, I only like doing romance. I hope it's what you want. I suck at fighting scenes and I'm not a good history fan, either. But ask and we'll see what we can do. I love the whole kissing, holding hands, best friends they like each other, that sort of thing.

■ My writing sample:

Hosts had pretty much taken over her family and friends and honestly, she wanted nothing to do with it. She had been running from the seekers for months because it was something that she didn't want. Hell, she didn't think that anyone did because those souls pretty much took over the bodies. There were some cases where the body and the soul would clash where neither the person or the host would even survive it. It made her shudder just by even thinking about it. The mere idea or anything like that terrified her.

Remembering when she got caught by seekers where they almost did the transplant terrified her and she inhaled a deep breath. It was times like times like that, which made her wonder how her family and friends were surviving. Hell, she knew they were gone, especially when she had last them when the souls had taken over their body. There was one person in fact that really made her wonder and she let herself look outside the window of her truck that she had been living inside of for months. There was nowhere that she felt safe that she could stay in to survive in this world.

Thinking about Devyn was something that she hadn't even done in months since they had broken up. Yes, she had been the one to break up with him, but he hadn't been man enough for her. Hell, he never really went after what he wanted, and it really sucked. As hot as he was, she really wanted to make it work, but it just wasn't even possible the more she looked over at his handsome face. It had been the hardest thing she had ever done but she had walked away from Dev. Dev was the one guy that she had fallen for but she knew in the end that it just wasn't even going to work with him.

"Where are you, Devyn?" Jersey asked herself as she put her car in park by the empty cave that she had been residing in for months.

Surprisingly, no one ever came down here, which she was so very grateful because she wanted to stay the way that she was - human, not some creature that took over her body. Biting down on her lower lip, she grabbed her duffle bag and got out the vehicle. Locking it and putting the alarm on it, she walked into the cave where she had her things that she had been surviving in for many, many months. In the long run, she just wished that it was so possible for her to have someone here with her. Was that a bad thing to even wish for? Sometimes, she felt like she was going to go absolutely crazy the more she thought about it.

Getting comfortable, she took a deep breath as she settled on the cot that she had gotten used to the last few weeks when she moved in here.

iheartkellan

Added a few suggestions. Anyone interested?

iheartkellan

I added a few and took out one. I hope someone's interested.

GemmaBells

Hi there :), I'm interested in your Vampire as well as your Angels and Demon role plays, do you have any plots in mind?

iheartkellan

iheartkellan

I added two pairings and took one out. Hope anyone's interested.

DrusillaJenson

Hi...I'm a huge vampire buff..if you have any ideas for anything vampire, vampire diaries or twilight send me a message :)
☠ - O/Os|Intro|Do's/Don't's
☠ - Current Active Stories [Updated 9.15.19]
☠ - Pairings/Fandoms/Genre's [Updated 9.15.19]

☠ - POSTING RATE - Once a Week Minimum
☠ - STATUS - LOOKING

iheartkellan

iheartkellan

Added twins to my list. Anyone interested?

iheartkellan

iheartkellan

iheartkellan

Still looking for someone to write with, anyone interested?

iheartkellan

someinheritthewealth

Are you interested in any lesbian rps, I would quite like a girl version of popular student and nerd :).

iheartkellan

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 04, 2014, 03:44:03 PM
Are you interested in any lesbian rps, I would quite like a girl version of popular student and nerd :).

I have never done it but could try...

someinheritthewealth

iheartkellan

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 05, 2014, 01:40:57 AM
I am game if ya want to try :).
Sure, send me a private message and we can discuss.

iheartkellan

iheartkellan

Updated list, really looking to do a real life scenario thread, anyone interested?

iheartkellan

Looking to do some writing as it's my day off. Added and removed a few pairings.

iheartkellan

iheartkellan

Anyone interested, just added next door neighbors.

iheartkellan

iheartkellan

Added a few pairings. Still looking for threads, anyone interested?

iheartkellan