A 'High' College Experience

Started by SweetRevenge, November 27, 2012, 04:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWizardofOz

I messaged the creator again. It says is been about 3-4 days since he was last active but he does, on average, more than 1 post per day :/ (not saying that's bad lol). Do you guys want to maybe give him a deadline (if that's allowed by E)? Maybe a few more days...

Sexy Firefly

Keaton

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

Cami

If he doesn't come back, who wants to GM this? I can co-GM with somebody, if need be. Also, do we want to go ahead and post an OOC and begin getting basic character sheets ready?

Keaton

I'm pretty good at keeping things organized. :P I wouldn't mind taking over. ;D

Cami

Alright, let's give him till this time tomorrow. Then we'll need one more male, and we can set up an OOC.

Keaton

Chasseybaby

azzmeister89

If sweetrevenge has gone AWOL i will be happy to fill his spot

Sexy Firefly

TheWizardofOz

Okay, so if he doesn't come back then Ansem will take over. And it seems like we have someone to fill his spot

Keaton

HOSTILE TAKEOVER. Mwhahahaha.  >:)

Cami

Well, it's been a good almost 24 hours. I'll set up an OOC if we're ready.

Keaton

We've got plenty of people. Go ahead and set it up. Doesn't look like he's coming back.

Cami

Keaton

Cami

jetblackmirror

If someone drops out, feel free to message me. This sounds like it could be a really fun game.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Frank Reshman

Quote from: jetblackmirror on December 02, 2012, 07:39:41 PM
If someone drops out, feel free to message me. This sounds like it could be a really fun game.

This. Would love to get in on this, if someone drops.

Cami

To both of you who just expressed interest: I think if we're going to hve to split the characters into multiple dorm rooms anyways, so what's two more? If nobody else objects, I think y'all are welcome to join. But y'all are the last two for sure.

Keaton

Guys:
SweetRevenge
arydanilov
Ansem
subrob99
Frank Reshman

Girls:
Sexy Firefly
Chasseybaby
Cami
rpgirl85
jetblackmirror

Yeah, that puts us at ten if everyone stays joined. Haha, yeah, definitely need to cut things off now.

Keaton

Also we may want to make a separate thread for the character sheets instead of flooding the OOC with them. I can take care of that if anyone agrees.

TheWizardofOz

Hey guys, this RP somehow popped up in my head. I was enjoying it until we kinda forgot about it lol. Anyone interested in a reboot?

AlexStone

I could be interested if it comes off the ground. 

SweetRevenge

I'd be interested to reboot it, but I'm currently in the process of moving into a new apt where I would have a stable internet connection. So, by the end of the month, I should be back and active =J