Star Wars: The Old Republic - Korriban Academy

Started by elfguy, October 20, 2011, 11:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frelance

Sweet I look forward to seeing your Character sheet. :)
Evolution is an arms race

Ghostraven

Character sheet - Star Wars: The Old Republic - Korriban Academy

Appearance:

Naa'Silri stands 5'2" inches tall she has the characteristic pale skin and lithe build of her Dathomirian heritage. Her face and body is marked with the tattoos of the Nightsisters as well as well as those of the Sith. Her long white hair falls to her waist. She normally eschew the standard head dress of a Nightsisters and instead keeps her long white hair tied back in a single long braid or ponytail. several shorter strands of hair hangs free around her face. Her common dress is in black and grey light armor, almost always topped with light black robes and a black hooded cloak; seemingly made from dozens of layers of a diaphanous material that gives the impression of a funeral shroud. her eyes are a stone grey except when she uses her darkside powers when they take on a reddish hue.

Name: Naa'Silri Ilrcaz'roriav
Race: Dathomirian [Nightsister]

Bio:

Naa'Silri was born into the Nightsisters coven of Ilrcaz'roriav (Blood Drinkers), she was trained like all of her sisters in the dark ways of the Witches of Dathomir. She proved gifted in the ways of stealth being able to move undetected even when standing plainly before her victim. Like all of the members of her coven she has augmented teeth sporting vampire like fangs and sharp hard claw like nails. During one of her coven's hunting raids the band that she was with was forced to flee deep into the swamps by a larger group of witches form a rival clan. Alone and seemingly lost in the trackless gloom she eventually stumbled across a small crashed ship. The craft was the impromptu tomb of a Sith. She realized later that something had drawn her to the site, that she was destined to find it.
She took the items that she found on the skeletal remains a tattered Sith scroll, a holo-crystal and a pair of crimson bladed lightsabers. The small holo-crystal opened her eyes to the larger galaxy and more importantly to the teachings of the Sith as well as the scroll which seemed to call to her darkside. She was somehow able to read the scroll and it told her of the Sith Lords and their power.
She took her newly acquired treasures and proceeded towards one of the pirate landing sites on the planet where the off worlders came to trade supplies and slaves. She stowed away on the ship using her stealth gifts as well as practicing her her ability to instill horror into the unsuspecting crew. The pirates thinking their ship cursed landed on Axxila and abandoned their ship on the landing pad. Naa'Silri took  several weeks stalking the massive city world before she had learned enough of the ways of the city and decided to acquire her passage to the temple that she had dreamed about.
Using her force powers she killed and terrorized dozens of people in one of the city towers eventually drawing the attention of an Imperial agent. When he arrived she expressed her desire to the agent to be taken to the Sith Academy where she knew that she would soon gain the secrets to unlock the power that she was destined to wield.

Equipment: Pair of Crimson bladed Lightsabers, a Sith holo-crystal, a Sith Scroll, a black crystal dagger (Dathomirian), and a ancient Sith battle suit.

Force powers:
Force Rend, Force cloak, Force Charm, Force horror

Ons: Rough sex

Offs: Mutilation, Scat, Vore, Gore, Death.

Let me know what I have to change or if somethings not clear.

TTYL

Ghostraven

elfguy

----

Ghostraven

Thank you  :-)

So when is the game set Sometime after the start of the The Great Galactic War between 3,681 BBY and 3,653 BBY? I just want to know what I should be reading on Wookieepedia.  :-)

TTYL

Ghostraven

Frelance

Quote from: elfguy on October 23, 2011, 02:42:50 PM
http://dendory.net/timeline

It's all you need.

I don't know which period of time exactly but link in the quote is great and the link I am putting at the end of this has some good information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8oMrV9DGjE#

Ghostraven

Thanks!

I'll check out the link.  :-)

TTYL

Ghostraven

Empyrean

Neat concept. :) It's sparked an idea. I'll have to think on it some more, but I think I've got a basic idea for an unwilling student who just discovered his Force potential and got taken to the Academy.

elfguy

Well if we get the people for this I'm thinking same period as the game, about 10 years after the treaty.
----

Frelance

Empyrean

Character sheet

Appearance: http://starwars.wikia.com/index.php?title=Ithorian&image=Ithorian_NEGAS-jpg

Name: Boolon Vien

Race: Ithorian

Bio: Born to environmental engineers in a spaceborne herdship, Boolon grew up in a lush natural paradise. From a young age, he showed an aptitude for the repulsorlift technology that kept them aloft. He studied under the ship's engineer and repair crews, planning to join them one day. Shy and half in his own world half the time, Boolon became animated around those few he grew close to, as well as when engrossed in his work. Even as a child, he displayed hints of Force sensitivity, and it was thought that he might become one of the priests one day.

That day never happened. When the ship visited the planet Nahsu Minor in the Inner Rim to assist in aiding the people in recovering from the damage wrought by the Great War, Boolon and some others were let out to explore a bit. Boolon was exploring the city surrounding the spaceport when he got separated from his group and lost. He wound up wandering right into a fight between two rival street gangs. True to his cultural beliefs, he tried to stay out of it. Unfortunately, one thug with a vibroblade decided an alien was fair game. Out of panic and instinct, Boolon threw up his hands...and lightning streaked from them! The street tough died instantly, and the rest scattered. 

He fled in horror and self-loathing, tossing aside obstacles in his way with Force-enhanced sonic shouts and telekinesis. He'd likely have kept running in blind fear forever if a Force-sensitive Imperial agent hadn't picked up on his chaotic Force usage. Seeing an opportunity for promotion, the agent decked the panicking Ithorian with a rifle butt to the face and trussed him up for immediate delivery to the Sith Academy on Korriban.

Equipment: The traveling robes he was wearing at the time of his kidnapping.

Force powers: Force Lightning, Force Push, Force Bellow

Ons: Temptation/corruption, foreplay, sex, willing to experiment with NC and/or BDSM

Offs: Death, scat, gore, vore, bestiality, watersports

Ghostraven

Interesting character idea Empyrean.

So that makes three would be Sith apprentices. :-)

Jmorty33

I'm down for playing a Sith, I'll make up a character and get it out as soonas I can.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Frelance

Ya nice character. Now we have enough to start at the very least. I can't wait to see what Jmorty33 comes up with first though.

Jmorty33

Sorry guys, won't be able to get it up tonight, I will try and get it up tomorrow, but from what I can tell it's gonna be a little hectic so no promises. Though if I can't do it tomorrow during the day, do expect it up that night because that's totally open for me.

Ghostraven

Jmorty you shouldn't start a post with "Sorry guys, won't be able to get it up tonight". *Snicker*   :P

Jmorty33

Well sorry for showing sentiments, though I guess that goes against the themes we're trying to get in this group.

Sorry for the long wait, had a wedding to go to

Appearance:

Name: Cade Solune

Race: Human

Bio: Cade was born into a poor family that lived in the slums of Couriscant , living day to day in filth. Cade showed a knack with tech, finding old computers and abandoned droits to hack away at their memory cores and mechanical functions, sometimes fixing them up if at all possible. He also showed skills in fighting, sometimes having to fight for those computers and droids. So when his family caught wind of it they sold him to slavers for a large sum of money. Those slavers finally sold him to gladiators and they threw him into the ring where he had to fight to live. He did well in the ring, good enough to keep himself alive, but not grandiose enough to bring in the large fights and money that would set himself up for life. That stayed the same until he showed his aptitude in the force, letting loose his anger during a fight and sending an opponent up into the stands with just a wave of his hand. After that the Gladiators dumped him on Koriban for another gain in profit. He now works with his assigned master to gain power through the force.

Equipment: Cafe kept his armor from his Gladiator days though now that he is training to be a Sith, it is marked with various Sith symbols. Though his signature items are his gauntlets, the have a compartment with which he stores his lightsaber in, one in each gauntlet. All he has to do is reach toward it with his hand and the saber will spring from the compartment into his hand, ready to deal some damage.

Force Powers: Force Lightning, Force Sphere, Force Wound, Force Push

Jmorty33

Ghostraven

Sorry Jmorty; I was just attempting to make a Juvenal joke with your phrasing of "won't be able to get it up tonight" as in not being able to perform sexually. So I apologize if it was taken the wrong way.

I think we have a good mix of characters for the RP.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Frelance

I was gone all weekend so I am just busy trying to catch up on everything.

Jmorty33

Ghostraven

*Poke, poke*

Hello  :-)

Any Idea when you expect this RP to start Elfguy; just curious?

TTYL

Ghostraven

elfguy

Well right now we have 3 char sheets, I was hoping for more but I can start the IC now and we'll stay opened for more students. I'll post the thread in a moment.
----

elfguy

We can use this as OOC for now unless you want me to start a separate thread. There's nothing preventing you from killing people outside the Academy, although obviously as a single student you don't know how strong a whole team of people might be, and you never know when you're going to piss off the wrong person.

Btw we're still recruiting for more students. You get to be late and have it even harder for becoming a Sith, yay!
----

Ghostraven

So is the man with the data pad an NPC I can manipulate as needed or is he the archeologist your NPCing Elfguy and is he human or an alien?