my kindred the embraced roleplay idea (UN)

Started by playfullchick76, December 13, 2008, 09:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This idea is loosely based on the episode 'live hard, die young, and leave a good looking corpse', but its not exactly the same.

It goes as such, A Toreador would be on the run for some crime, could be in San Francisco, or another US city. He would be tired and desperate, he would come across me in an alleyway behind a bar. I would be a drifter, just working my way across the united states, working in bars, with no parents.

He would feed on me, draining my blood, then on an impulse, embrace me against my will, and take off. I would wake up an hour later, with no memory of what happened, just flashes. I would stumble onto a road, be hit by a car or truck, be taken to a hospital, be declared dead and be put in the morgue.

That is where i would wake up,naked and scared. I would find my way out, unaware that the fugitive Toreador has been captured, and he brags about what he did, or the prince figures it out on his own, and sends out his Gangrels to find me before im found by someone who isnt a vampire and blows the masquerade wide open.

This could go a few ways. ideally, someone playing this out with me would be the lead Gangrel, a lot like Cash. I could be found and cornered in a laneway, or in a bloodbank after i attack someone the night of my escape from the hospital morgue and dont want to kill anyone.

Its specific in certain ways, but, i like to think of myself as flexible as well.If this appeals to anyone, let me know, as i long to play out a roleplay like this in here with someone suitably skilled.

playfullchick76

this isnt a popular idea, so it seems. Im willing to have my sire being gangrel, if thats more preferable.

Fragile Dreams

I like the idea a lot, although i'm not very fond of Vampire: The Masquerade. If it was Vampire: Dark Ages, i would surely raised my hand in no time as Kappadocian. :)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

playfullchick76

vampire the masquerade is what i watched and formed my ideas from.tell me about the dark ages one that your thinking of.

Fragile Dreams

Actualy if i would be a Kappadocian would change the entire plot you thought. kappadocians were the ones who possesed Necromancy as power before Giovani destroy them in the middle ages. Back then, the Brujah was a phylosophical clan who possesed time powers. It's a whole different setting and i don't want to ruin what you thought already.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]