The Taken

Started by Passion Pants, September 07, 2015, 11:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passion Pants

Diana Kearns looked at the paperwork spread out on her table each one a original missing persons report but each of the girls had turned up a few weeks later.Each now either  worked in a massage parlour,turned tricks on the sidewalks and truck stops or could be bought on the internet.

Each girl could not recall the last few weeks only that what they did now was what they wanted and saw nothing wrong in it  all were from good homes some from privileged backgrounds.When questioned by law enforcement all claimed to have disappeared off the grid of their own will and chosen their new lives despite never before showing any interest or even being disparaging of it.

Well Diana wanted answers it was her job after all has a investigative journalist she had heard rumours of course that it went high up in the local circles but that was all rumours.She wanted the story how did they pass on their earnings there seemed no trail but non of the girls had bank  accounts full of cash so it went somewhere.but where.

It was time to dig to find out the truth to the mystery but how to find a starting point because there was no pattern to the girls being taken some just vanished from shops,parties,bars or just doing their job.

Looking to plan this story out with some one either sex...the above is just a rough guide and can be changed if we wish please pm me.
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass

yesper

sounds like a very interesting plot - I'm game :)