what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeven

Quote from: Caustic on July 18, 2008, 11:37:09 PM
My ever-present, slightly heavy Vostok watch, as well as a pair of cut-off fatigue pants, frayed at the knees.

Do you ever take that thing off? *grin*

Pink nylon shorts with white stripes on the sides, white sports bra, sleeveless white v-neck nylon shirt, pink and white The Players Championship hat... ankle socks and blue and white Brooks cross trainers-- they didn't come in pink... *pout* (but who takes girl in pink shoes seriously anyway?)

Sweat... and an ipod that died a mile and a half away from home.  Pure Suckage. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Marguerite

White white-beater with a white bra beneath. Blue shorts with pockets on the side hold a couple of starburst candies and my pink and black ipod. Beneath the shorts, I have bright pink shorties and black flip flops. Too hot to dress up or do anything really.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Le RandomBloke

Boxers.

I'm always well dressed when I'm infront of my computer.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Maeven

Ok, I showered...

Black yoga pants that have a pink and a white stripe around the waist, teal tank top. And this.  It's divine. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

Quote from: Bliss on July 20, 2008, 10:20:06 AM
Not one. Darn. Thing.
MMMmm, that's an enticing thought

Union bay cargo pants (shorts, green), a pair of keens and a Michigan Bucks shirt with Sunglasses and a Lake Erie Monsters hat  (BUCKS ADVANCE TO RECORD 8TH US OPEN CUP).

Heading outside to do some yardwork.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ket

Green camo hotpants and a pink terrycloth halter top.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Psi

A pair of loose grey shorts and thats it while curled up in bed

Kalen

A huge grin, as I'm back from a great week off.

Bliss

Kinda lo-fi today... Black sneakers, blue jeans, and a navy t-shirt that says "geek." In white lowercase across the chest.

I come pre-labeled for your convenience.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Psi

Quote from: Bliss on July 21, 2008, 06:53:42 AM
Kinda lo-fi today... Black sneakers, blue jeans, and a navy t-shirt that says "geek." In white lowercase across the chest.

I come pre-labeled for your convenience.

So where does it say Delicious?

Kalen

Quote from: Psi on July 21, 2008, 06:57:30 AM
So where does it say Delicious?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you, Psi.   :P

Sethite

Light green blouse and black trousers.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Bliss

I'm wearing The Dress today. With shiny black heels, my new necklace, and my hair in a loose ponytail.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

A real shocker today. A suit. 

Black (again, surprise) but with tiny red pinstripes about an inch apart.  It's a skirt (just for Paradox), straight, knee length... comfy, sits right on the hip bones. *nod* Shirt is a red sleeveless soft cotton shell and the jacket matches the skirt, 3 buttons, tailored, falls to mid hip.

The shoes - platform peep toes with an ankle strap - are ones I don't wear too often because they click too loudly on the floor... I would fail ninja sneaking 101 today for sure.

The Cardinal Rule

Veriphim

My birthday suit. I just woke up...

In about 15 minutes I'll have on a pair of brown cargo pants and a black t-shirt.
Ons, offs and inbetweens

Viciously slick and supernaturally hip.

Ket

Black PVC pleated micro mini, pink PVC tank top, Thigh high fishnets, knee high combat boots.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Veriphim

Quote from: Ket on July 25, 2008, 04:57:16 PM
Black PVC pleated micro mini, pink PVC tank top, Thigh high fishnets, knee high combat boots.

Cute.

Sunglasses(My eyes hurt and the light is on, yes I'm to lazy to get up and turn it off)
Jeans
White button up with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows.
Ons, offs and inbetweens

Viciously slick and supernaturally hip.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Purple and White striped boxers. An almost paper thin Sorority rush T-shirt from 1997; its been washed probably a thousand times but its the softest shirt I own. On the front it says: "If this is a week, imagine a lifetime." The back has a list of "Top Ten Reasons to Go Greek" -- Number 3 is "If you are going to go greek, why not be a goddess?"  Number 8 is "You get to flash people... your badge."  *groan*

And an angry sunburn.  Ouch. 

The Cardinal Rule

Rhubarb

Right now, I'm wearing... absolutely nothing. ;) It's a hot day, and I'm all alone anyway...
...in my John Cleese voice:

I want another slice of Rhubarb tart!
I want another lovely slice!
I'm not disparaging the blueberry pie,
But Rhubarb tart is oh-so-very-nice!

Oh, and here are my ons and offs.

Cutter

Old worn-comfy Jimmy Buffet '95 concert T-Shirt-Khaki shorts-boats shoes.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Kalen

:'(

... bad weekend.  Monday can't come soon enough. 

Bliss

Tie dyed tank top dress over bluejeans. Barefeet.
Yeah, kinda feeling the hippie vibe today.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Short red sundress with white flowers. It's cute.