News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time

Started by mrurl42, September 07, 2010, 11:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrurl42

Looking for some WoT roleplay.  I fell in love with his world and love to RP in it.  Have several characters made for the world already and can play during any part of the timeline, although I prefer RP that takes place before the books start.  I have a wolfbrother character, Aes Sedai, crafter from Caemlyn, darkfriend, etc already made up (and a few others).  If anyone is interested in some RP with these characters, let me know!  And yes, Aes Sedai / student or Aes Sedai / warder RP will likely move to the private forums after I'm approved if interested.  ^_^

Sorry, but my suave whipmaster with long black hair from Amadicia is spoken for.  ;)

If you have no idea what I'm talking about... I recommend the books!  The first book in the series is called The Eye of the World!  Or if a fantasy, high-magic, mostly human world RP interests you... I can describe what you need to know at least to get started in an RP in this world.  :)

Zazaz

In my country we only have the first 4 books translated... So I would't know much about the realm itself, but sounds like fun!
I can be anyone male ;)

LadyMarisa

Count me in, the WoT campaign we played was one of my favorites.

Although you're since approved and I know you're involved in another RP now so I don't know if you're still wanting to do this so let us know. :P
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!

klamity

I'd be happy to try :D
But just for the sake of placement, what time is this? Since the series isn't finished we cant really know what the world is like after Tarmon Gai'don. Or who knows, Im just happy to roleplay ^^

Mysterium

*peeks in*

Hello? Is there still interest in this? Did I miss the link to the rp?
Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

Aybara

I find a thread about an rp setting i'd be interested in and its rediculously old except your comment mysterium! Rasberries

Mysterium

There is another one, Aybara. Search for   WoT. Though if you're unapproved you may not yet have access.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117909.msg5141392#msg5141392

Here it is!

Aybara

I spotted it a few days back but I can't post in it currently. Maybe you could let Zaer know I'd be interested for when I get approved.
I'm thinking of making a young man who went off to join a caravan guard the previous year even though he was a little young, his father has gotten sick so he made his way back, his adventures in the wide world cut short as he must return to the family farmstead. I'm thinking if we have the trolloc attack on the town his father possibly dies or the aes sedai just pull the whole it's for his safety thing... or maybe even I can heal his sickness but you must come with me. He'd be seen as something of a traveler by Two Rivers standards since he's been to the big city of Baerlon, obviously this wont hold a candle to what the Aes Sedai have seen, seeing as even a brown sister with her head stuck in a book would have at least been to truely proper city that is Tar Valon.

What Ajah were you thinking?

Mysterium

OH goodness now you ask me! lol I believe healer's Ajah is Yellow. DEFINITELY not the Red. * lol *