Started by TheSaneOne, September 16, 2014, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSaneOne

Hey, I'm Sane.
Here's a short list of what I am craving right now--

Father X Daughter
Master X Slave
Teacher X Student

any of these can be combined into a new roleplay.

Vampire X Human
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Other humanoid creature
Angel X Human
Angel X Angel
Angel X Demon

Pm me if you want to know more.

Update// 11/16/2017 \\

Abduction: MC has been planning on taking YC for some time. He has everything ready to go, he just needs the right moment.
Extreme Non-Con.
__

Demon Slaver x Angel Warrior
Siren x Ship Captain

__

Asylum for the Mentally Ill:
All over the country, there has been mysterious kidnappings. Women from all walks of life were taken and brought to a mental hospital. It was there, they were made into something else: Slaves.

TheSaneOne

Update 11/24/14 or, for you European folk 24/11/14 :P

I have been approved for a little over two months now. I am seriously enjoying E and what it has to offer. I have developed relationships, which I think will continue to yield results. Here is an updated list of what I am craving:

• Teacher x Student
  • Master x Slave
  • Father x Daughter/Step Daughter
  • Brother x Sister/Step Sister
  • Demon x Angel
  • Fantasy
  • Romance

TheSaneOne

Update 12/9/14

As it is almost Christmas, I have some festive plots in mind

All of these plots are falling on or around chirstmas.

Angel x Human
Elf x Human
Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider
Demon x Human
Vampire x Slave
Master x Vampire Slave
Master x Slave

TheSaneOne

Update 1/9/15

Nothing new has been added.

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

Alrighty, as it's the 16th of this month, I can now institute a new bump. I have some new ideas to bring you all in forms of pictures. No plot has been made with any of these as of yet, but I would be happy to discuss something if something catches your eyes. Please note, none of these pictures are mine, merely spring boards for loftier ideas.

DeusEx

A Murder of Crows

Angel's Wings

The Book of Fantasy

This one actually does have a plot behind it, as I've moved it over from another request board I have.

There was once a book that held great powers. Within it's pages were that of another world completely. The Book of Fantasy was what the Ancients called it, and it had been lost for neigh on a millennia. It had been cleverly hidden within a Library, and one day someone literally stumbled upon it. Checking the book out from the Library MC just thought it was a normal fantasy book with a normal drab title.

Opening up the book, MC finds himself within a whole new world. He must find the Book again in this world in order to get home. Inside of the book, he gains powers inside from the realm. We can discuss if your character is inside of the realm, or happens to find the book inside of the Human world. That's as much as I've been able to think of, so we can brainstrom if you do this plot.

The Dragon and it's Rider

The Palace

Pm me if you wish to discuss any ideas. I am also open for suggestions--

TheSaneOne

Bump of Returning from Hiatus--

2/23/16

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

Update 9/29/16

New story ideas coming at you!!

The High Elf

The High King of the Elven nation has given YC/MC a quest to bring peace back into the realm. YC/MC may take one person with them to help complete the quest. YC/MC has just recently acquired a new Servant. He or she is a nonelf Slave and must be trained in the art of sword baring as well as infinitesimal other tasks. YC/MC can choose to ignore the quest given to them or they can choose to accept the quest and try to save the realm.
This plot is still a work in progress, so if you want to change or improve upon it, please PM me and we'll work together on it.

The Modern Day Assassin

High value targets aren't a problem for the would be assassin that is MC/YC. No job being too big or too small. Money is money and you have to do whatever you have to do to pay the bills. A contract has been made on someone that MC/YC knows but was never really acquainted with. Little did they know, was that the target also had a bounty on MC/YC and that they both were trying to take each other out first.
[Think of Mr. & Mrs. Smith]

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne