Making a bitch out of his brother [M/m, NC-reluctant for M Dominant]

Started by Cerulean Dreams, September 06, 2015, 12:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

James Redfern, 30, was effortlessly successful. Since graduating from university with a 4.0 GPA in economics he'd built up a small business empire, made himself a fortune and had slept with countless pretty young things, both male and female - James swung both ways.

His younger brother, Alex, 20, was far less successful than his older brother. He'd dropped out of college and moved back in with his parents, more interested in exploring his 'creative' side. But artistry and a fledgling social media presence didn't pay the bills, and finally Alex's parents kicked him out - he had to 'follow in the footsteps of his brother'.

But as much as Alex envied his cocksure older brother, with nowhere else to stay Alex was forced to ask him if he could move in. James, not usually one for offering charity, allowed his brother to move in at no cost.

Why? Though James considered his younger brother a waste of space there were some things he was surely good at -  looking pretty, sucking cock and taking it up the ass. Even with all his confidence and money he'd found it difficult finding a pretty live-in house-girl/boy, and here was one, almost ready made...

This story would explore James's and Alex's relationship as James feminizes and trains his younger brother. It would probably start somewhat non-consensually, moving to reluctant and finally consensual as James seduces and charms his younger brother. I have used this (NSFW) image as inspiration:

NSFW

I am hoping to find someone to play as James (Lords, Ladies and Lieges all welcome). The kinks involved are quite flexible, so if you're interested let me know and we can discuss ideas!

Cerulean