Hook's Request Thread M for F (Tame to Extreme, with Fandoms!)

Started by HookHandedMan, December 04, 2017, 04:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookHandedMan

Welcome to my search thread! Let’s jump right in!

First off, you don’t have to read the whole post, just until the list of prompts, the wall of text is intimidating, you don’t have to scale the whole thing.

So I’m looking to do FxM pairings with female roleplayers, no males playing female roles please.

My responses don’t tend to be very long, usually between 1 – 2 paragraphs, more if I have a lot to cover or for some introductions. I don’t mind reading long responses, but like most players on here I’m more concerned with the quality of the post than the quantity. I like detail, I like the little feelings and thoughts that your characters have, and I love literacy.

I can roleplay on PMs. I’m too shy for threads and I’d rather not give out my e-mail address.

I can do short term or long term rps, and I love OOC chat during the scene.

I’m looking for mostly smutty rps, this is a smut website and I’m here for smut. I like to go for a ratio of 60/40 or 70/30 smut to story, but if the story is really good I could go down to 50/50, but not much lower than that. However, if your story can really grab me, I can go lower, try me. 

I roleplay in third person past tense.

For my kinks, I go for your standard vaginal/oral/anal, I'm also into pegging, dub/noncon, fantasy/sci-fi stories, monster stuff, dom/sub play, etc. I can go pretty extreme too, I've done mutilation and death rps before so don't be afraid to ask for it. If you're curious about any specific kinks, just ask. My No's are toilet play and incest involving immeidate family (Siblings and parents).

My plots can go anywhere from rape and revenge, to romance, love/hate relationships, and barely concealed passion breaking through. Don’t be afraid to approach me with any ideas or plots that you may have, I consider myself to be really open minded as long as you respect my hard No’s.

Okay, I like ballbusting and cum milking, like, extremely, and while they’re not required in every scene, I will ask if we can work it in somehow. However, I wouldn’t force them in at the expense of the scene.

My no’s are no’s, not convince me’s. I believe its rude to ghost on people, so if you force one of my no’s into a scene I will kindly let you know our scene is over. That being said, if I just stop responding to you, either I lost track of the reply or I’m having trouble thinking of what to respond. In either case, message me and let me know that I still haven’t gotten to you yet. As proof that you read this, when you message me, please say “I’m a chunky monkey from funky town,” somewhere in your message.

So if you like what you see here, shoot me a PM!

I think that’s everything, what follows is a list of prompts/pairings/and fandoms that I’m into, which you don’t have to read if you have any ideas of your own that you would like to pitch to me! I usually play OC’s when my partner doesn’t have a preference for a canon character, but I will accommodate you if you request that I play canon. If you'd also like to play a non-fandom scene with me, definitely let me know!

Overwatch
Preferred characters to play against: Tracer, Mercy, D. Va, Pharah, Sombra, though I admittedly have a weakness for anal scenes with Symmetra (her in-game model is painfully thicc).

Prompt 1:
Seeing as to how D. Va is the #1 ranked Starcraft II player in Korea, MC seeks her out as a coach. They’d be in her house, with her relaxed and in her pajamas, which MC finds admittedly distracting, enough so that he can’t properly play Starcraft with the images flashing through his mind. D. Va would initially pretend not to notice and tease him about it, along the lines of asking if he as performance anxiety, before deciding to be forward and offering to help him relax. She would make him cum via foreplay, such as a handjob or a blowjob, after which he is able to concentrate on the game. After she coaches him for a bit, he would go online and beat his first human player, which he would excitedly celebrate by lifting D. Va, placing her on her bed and returning the favor she did him earlier. This would normally be through cunnilingus, but I’ve gotten a request for fisting once so whatever you’re feeling, let me know. We could also add other sex acts, even going to full on intercourse for the scene. Kinks: Nervousness, foreplay, relief sex

Prompt 2: Pharah’s armor breaks down while on a mission in a remote area in the world, and can’t afford the time it would take to go back home to get it fixed. However, the nearest person who can fix it, an engineer for the now defunct Blackwatch (MC if you haven’t guessed), doesn’t want her money as payment. Instead, he wants her body, specifically her ass, to entertain himself in exchange for the repairs. Pharah is mortified at the idea, but with him being the only person who can fix her armor within a reasonable time frame, she may not have a choice. The anal sex can be substituted for another sex act that our version of Pharah would find equally debasing/repulsive. Kinks: Coercion, anal, pain, crying

The Witcher

Preferred characters to play against: Any of the women, they’re all gorgeous, and of course, top three are Ciri, Yen, and Triss.

DC Comics
Preferred characters to play against: Poison Ivy, Raven, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Powergirl, Supergirl, Catwoman, Starfire, Batgirl, Zatanna

Marvel Comics
Preferred characters to play against: Gwen Stacey (civilian, Spider-Gwen, or Gwenpool), Kitty Pryde (I’m really into X-Men Gold), Black Widow, Rogue, Jean Grey, Mystique

Game of Thrones

Preferred characters to play against: Daenerys, Melisandre, Ygritte, Ros

Star Wars
Castlevania
True Blood
Smallville

Non Fandom Prompts

These prompts can be used with fandoms, they just weren't conceived with any characters in mind.

Femdom

Prompt 1: MC and YC are married, but YC showed MC right away who was in charge. Things like pegging, ballbusting, and small penis humiliation are par for the course in their relationship, so what happens? Maybe YC has a friend over and she wants to show her how small he really is? Maybe YC is having a party and wants to let her friends take turns on MC's balls? Or maybe YC is just feeling mean and decides to punish MC for something insignificant? Of course, don't be afraid to bring up any ideas that you may have. Kinks: Humiliation, ballbusting, pegging, femdom

Prompt 2: MC has forgotten that he had to help his girlfriend prepare for her dad's surprise party, so he decides to drive a little faster and skip a couple of stop signs in order to make up for lost time. Of course, he doesn't notice when he speeds right past a cop, YC, who swiftly pulls him over. Maybe MC is a little rude in his hurrying, or YC has some steam to let out, but the next thing MC knows, he's bent over his car with a nightstick being forced up his ass, and this is only the beginning. Kinks: Femdom, rape, anal, cock milking, ballbusting, humiliation, pain

I will be adding to this periodically!
I have seen the dark shadows moving through the woods, and I have no doubt that whatever I have resurrected through this book is sure to come calling for me.

HookHandedMan

Looking to start some scenes, shoot me a PM if you're interested!
I have seen the dark shadows moving through the woods, and I have no doubt that whatever I have resurrected through this book is sure to come calling for me.