Janeilbennett's Ideas [UN]

Started by Janeilbennett, November 19, 2009, 12:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeilbennett

I had to cut down my Nano workload for the moment, but I have a little bit of time to catch up on my other roleplays. I want to do two quick ideas that have been floating around in my head for right now.

First Idea:

Its the slight future, about 10 or 20 years or so. A young man who was a former fighter pilot settles down and becomes an aspiring artist/writer, documenting the things he's seen.

In the meantime, somewhere else in the world, a girl gets molested/gangbanged by a group of men, then shoved into a shipping container to get rid of the evidence. The container somehow manages to leave the country and because of a shipping mishap at a terminal, ends up at the guy's apartment.

From there I wanted the story to start; the guy would take care of the girl till she got better, and a relationship would develop between them. She'd somewhat fall into the role of a housekeeper for him, but would eventually start inspiring him to do a series of senusal portraits of her. This in turn starts to make him famous when he shows his art to the public.

That's the idea in a nutshell. >.< I have a link below of what's in my head of how the girl should look.
Her personality is supposed to be flirty, teasing and gentle, with a stroke of smart. :D

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2113/blueoriontigerdancerhra.jpg

Second Idea:

I had briefly posted this before, but deleted it because I thought I wouldn't have time in my schedule. But anyways; basically it was Moulin Rouge realted. A young man goes there one night and gets "seduced" by some of the cancan girls there. Here's a clip of the dance if you don't know anything about the movie.

Moulin Rouge - Can Can

This'd be a group game, involving at least four cancan girls. I had four I wanted in particular; Nini, China Doll, Arabia, and Harlequin. I don't have pictures at the moment, but I'll be glad to point you to somewhere to show how they look.
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier