1001 Things not to say to your Boss

Started by stormkitten, June 08, 2009, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immortal Cherubin

You:Boss what would you if i told you that your wife had an affair and i knew who he was and he is working here?

Boss: I would give you a raise and fire the one who is my wife's lover,so who is it?

You:your looking at him surprise I'll take that raise now.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Korokage

Oooooooh, that was YOUR retarded son that I just ran over? ...Yeah don't care, when do I get my raise?

Azrael

I am arresting you under the terrorism laws for use of biological weapons in the form of body odour with the intent to kill or otherwise maim the nostrils of innocent citizens.
Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

Korokage

CAn it wait till I'm done masturbating to these naked photos of your teenage daughter?

MasterMischief

Would you like to buy some weed?  I will give you a discount since you are my boss and all.

Beguile's Mistress

"I'll be with you in a minute.  I'm chatting with my girlfriend."

Fragile Dreams

Sir, your wife called. She said that she charged your credit cards way to much because she knows about your affair with her sister.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Korokage

No I did not shoot your best friend and hide the gun in your desk! Wait...shit. Uh can I have a vacation?

Korokage

Sir, your wife called. She's leaving you for me and taking your daughter with her.

BigNRich

That was YOU that I cut off, flipped the bird to, and made a finger-gun gesture at on the way to work today??

Talia

"I'm sorry. You must have me confused with someone who cares."
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Immortal Cherubin

"Quiet can't you see I'm watching Scooby Doo online i want to see if Shaggy and Scooby find a real ghost this time."
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

LiandraJay

For a female boss -

I meant to tell you earlier, that sexual harrassment charge? Totally bogus...
Finals are over, I'm probably available for evening roleplays for the next few weeks. :-)

Keaira

Instead of you telling me how to do my job, why don't I tell you how to do yours. Besides I'm already doing a better job at being you than you are!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Spell

So, instead of pretending your the boss and all, why don't you actually something from which the company would actually benefit?
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

BigNRich

I'm sorry, I don't think I gave YOU permission to speak.

(Preferably while jabbing your finger in their chest  ;D )

Mithlomwen

Contrary to what you seem to think, you do NOT know it all! 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Keaira

Have fun on your vacation, feel free to get lost in the Arizona deserts. We'll send a search party sometime next year.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

BigNRich

Do this report? How about I do your wife first?  ;D

MasterMischief

I am going to have to charge you extra for putting up with your gross negligence and poor leadership.

MasterMischief

I have discussed it with my other co-workers and we agreed, you're fired.

MasterMischief

Why don't you go back to your office and let those of us who actually know what we are doing, get some work done around here.

MasterMischief

Does your breath always smell like that?

MasterMischief

[interrupting a presentation your boss is giving]

Hold on a minute.  Are you literate?  Because you obviously did not read the report.

MasterMischief