looking for 1 on 1 non-adult rp im new

Started by mephistolies, March 29, 2013, 03:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mephistolies

Prefer fantasy/sci-fi but im open to ideas. Im new to the site/rp and am looking to learn. i play a male character but otherwise am open to just about anything. one on one only please.

VeronicaH

I love love love those two categories. I would be happy to roleplay with you. What were you thinking of?

mephistolies

Well I was thinking something like an exploration  party on a new world. Maybe an independent space crew like serenity. What are your ideas?

VeronicaH

I absolutely love Firefly so if you wanted to have a universe like that or wanted to use the universe that is more than fine with me!

mephistolies

Hmmm Ill have to brush up on the universe. What genre were you interested in doing? Im ok with anything and do u want this to be a light or dark tale? :-)

VeronicaH

Hmmm.
Well I love Science Fiction with Action/Romance.
I also love contemporary paranormal, historical fiction (with fantasy/sci-fi).
I could do Firefly, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Something Clockwork Series Based (Mortal Instruments).
I have played DnD and read DnD Novels (as well as many other fantasies).
To be honest though, I have been thinking about doing something Firefly for a while. I was recently re-watching the series.
Does that give you a better idea of what I like?  What about you? :)

mephistolies

Action/Romance sounds great! What kind of story plot shall we follow? What kind of character would u play? Ill probably play  male mid twenties to early thirties

VeronicaH

I a lady so probably would prefer to play a woman (20-25ish, play what you know). I really like Kaylee (she was my fave). I would guess that my perfect character would be a mix of someone like her and rive song put together (think sweet and innocent with a lot of strength, intelligence and a tendency to have a temper at times).
:) What about you?

mephistolies

I like the sound of that.what crew spot would u want? Id like to play a Malcom-esqe character.

VeronicaH

I love him and can see him getting under my character's skin while also causing deep affection and admiration. I think she would make a good Zoe type of character. I can see her fighting along side of the captain but also being very fiercely loyal.

mephistolies

Ok well im liking everything so far. ;) where do we go from here?

VeronicaH

I would believe that we would now start our post in the Non-Adult Roleplay forum. Would you like to start it please? I appreciate it!

mephistolies

VeronicaH

The same way you started this thread, except in Non-Adult Roleplay. Thanks!