There's something about Mary (Mystery/Transformation)

Started by magikal, January 29, 2017, 12:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm thinking about a story where Mary is a high school student and she left during summer vacation out of state and when she came back, she was a completely different person. She was a mousy, skinny tomboy who loved reading, drawing, and sports. She'd play anything and everything, her slight frame and quickness made her successful at tennis, basketball, and softball.

All of the girls in Mary's family are given a special necklace on their 18th birthday. There's a rumor that the smell gemstone is a piece of meteorite. During one summer her figure blossomed during summer. She's practically a different person. Mary is going to be catapulted to fame based on her physical appearance, not only her amazing breasts, but also her succulent curves.

Mary is suddenly going to have attention from boys and girls that she only dreamed of. Her new curvy body might not be so good at tennis and sports anymore.

What character(s) would you like to introduce to Mary? Where do you see the story going? Would you want to play the nerd that never had a chance with a girl like Mary, but now you might have a chance?

That's my idea, if you are interested in it, please message me! Make sure you look at my own and offs and read some of my previous posts to see if we would match. I like to have 3 to 5 posts per week, with at least 10 sentences per post, if not more.

Thanks,
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0