Dark Vampire Kingdom (Approved Characters)

Started by TaurusBeresford, July 13, 2012, 11:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaurusBeresford

These are the approved characters, You should only post here with characters that have been approved by Lady Temptress for the story.

posted a private message, and I might be taking the stable hand position with my drow character since he likely won't be played in original idea. Ruminant is a minotaur creature, and because of battle the two have been separated from each other. I would be willing to bring him in as well if desired.

Endorel
63 year old dark elf also known as the drow(player is 43)

Last surviving son of the previous master to Ruminant. Prefers strong muscular men.

Character descript and abilities: He stands at 5'6" and weighs 135. Non descript dark elf having green and brown skin presumably an evolutionary effect to blend in with their natural forest type settings.

Offensive:
Average proficiency in melee weapons, but expert marksman.
daggers
short bows
medium bows
firestarter (capable of using the elven word for fire to cause spontaneous combustion in or on flamable materials.)
enchanting (familiar in his families traditions of enchanting weapons and armor during their crafting.)
book of enchanting (a complete record of enchants created in his family for armor and weapons)
low light vision
magic arrows

Defensive:
Floating disk
shadowmeld
teleport (up to 300ft-one turn, up to a mile-two turns, between neighboring kingdoms-3 turns, 500 miles-5 turns, can teleport by touch,
       long distance requires full concentration)
physical shield (protects against damage to the caster from melee or ranged attacks until destroyed from too much damage.)

Background: He has lived with warring tribes for most of his life, and now is no exception; the tribes were preparing for battle again. Having been raised on the family farm, he was familiar with all aspects of running one. In addition, his family was involved in blacksmith work and enchanting weaponry and armor. While having been around the smithy, he really had not learned much of the trade aside from how the enchantment process works during the creation of the item. enchanting had become his specialty in the family, learned from his mother. The family kept a book of enchanting records in which was written over the ages the various enchantment rituals learned and performed by them; it was entrusted to his care.

Game Limitations: site and player limitations
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

TaurusBeresford

new thread location https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146064.0

waiting for Lady Temptress to open a new character thread in new location.
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren