D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slywyn

What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Black Orchid

Do you really want me to answer that?
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Slywyn

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

minkflavoredcheese

Is it within your right to ask questions?

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Little Darkling

minkflavoredcheese

What game were we playing again? O_o

Little Darkling

minkflavoredcheese

Little Darkling

minkflavoredcheese

Little Darkling

minkflavoredcheese

Little Darkling

minkflavoredcheese

Lucinda

Is it wrong that i'd like to watch?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

minkflavoredcheese

Little Darkling

Lucinda

Doesn't my pace  only matter to me?

minkflavoredcheese

Would you like it slower if it wasn't?  ;)

Little Darkling

Lucinda

Was that question for me? Would i ever imply anything?

Little Darkling

Slywyn

Why does it matter what it would be, if it were implied?

Lucinda

Is this the place for that implication?