When Erotic Aliens Attack! (Human System Light)

Started by RubySlippers, December 21, 2010, 04:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Beyond alien powers at first, a Queen after mutation who knows. Your more likely to be turned into a telepathically fucked over double-agent at some point after a period of sexual use to break you down mentally and ,er, emotionally.  ;D

Its not just telepathy aliens are unique physiologically kind of like Homeo Sapiens were to Neanderthals, a 2% genetic difference.

As for sides we need:

Alien - Queen
Alient - Infiltrator
Alien - Technologist

Human - Agent (filled)
Human - Special Ops (of some sort a former terrorist, recruited agent from spy agency or appointed to the role - all the BIG 5 powers have a say so you could be KGB or MI6 or other)
Human - Scientist (mad or not its up to the player)
[like at least one woman]

Lightshock16

Gave a form of my own. I can change if needed. ^^;

RubySlippers

Still need more players 2 Aliens and 2 Humans.

Xillen

I'm sorry, but it's not entirely clear which character(s) the first line applies to. Which characters are doing the "fucking over" and which characters are being "fucked over"? Or are all characters subjected to "getting fucked over" at some point in the story?

Also, what system are you planning on using?

RubySlippers

System is at the link its its a beta test of a basic game engine that is easy to use when finalized and flexible.

And well humans may get fucked over more than the aliens to start.

In any event I have two players created your three lackey sorts its just like a character but has a vocation at only +1 and they are not as effective as a pc. Oh and they get +1 in all stats only.

The first ship lands in Rio on the first night of carnviale in 1970, the human agent will be "on vacation" with friends his team of lackeys and have no clue what is going on at first.

Alien may plan her grand entrance you will be in the ocean off Copacabana Beach, clothing is optional for the team.

Xillen

Ack, I missed that I was watching page two only. Let me read the first page as well.