News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Bamagirl

Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

Adammair

Quote from: Peccavi on April 26, 2014, 09:11:31 PM
357!!

Ooh, double exclamation points, now? Are we getting a little rattled, Peccavi? ;D

Peccavi

Quote from: Adammair on April 26, 2014, 09:15:31 PM
Ooh, double exclamation points, now? Are we getting a little rattled, Peccavi? ;D

I have this need to not see the men win! ;)

355!!

Mintprincess

Adammair

Peccavi

Kisses Mintprincess on the cheek then turns to pout prettily at Adam!

But...but...

354!!

Mintprincess

Kiss kiss!

We are still two on one :P

Adammair

Hmm...two pretty ladies all to myself? Whatever will I do? >:)

Peccavi

Count with us like a good boy? ;)

353!

Mintprincess

352!

Somehow I didn't think that would be an issue <3

Adammair

Sure, I'll count with you...and, usually, counting goes UP! *chuckles*

Mintprincess

naw, what about all those awesome countdowns?

Adammair

Trying to slip an extra number in before it's your turn, Minty? :P

Count is still

Mintprincess

whatever do you mean?  <3

nope, 352

Adammair

What I mean is, you're supposed to wait two posts before posting again...it's in the rules, really!

Crimzon Dragon

354 - based on the rules...I think we gents get this number at least, and it maybe should be one higher...  >:)

Mintprincess

Oh oops... i must have missed that in the rules. Most games I've played are one post. 

Adammair

Mintprincess

Crimzon Dragon

Never feel that way...you are way too luscious...355 - and with that, off to bed to get ready for a stormy day tomorrow...have a delicious night gents and ladies.