Introducing the next lovable Final Fantasy Vixen...

Started by Doomsday, October 02, 2009, 03:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Vanille, in Final Fantasy 13.

This one's a bit big

This one's even bigger!

She was mentioned briefly in the last edition of Game Informer, though from the official trailer, there was one particular dark-haired looking woman who was very interesting. But Vanille is so heartrendingly gorgeous :D

SleepyWei

I think Yuffie will always have that special place in my heart :-)

Still, I have to admit that the CG is very nicely done. Once again, a testament to the great graphics of Square Enix. Sadly, I probably won't buy it. I've had enough FF for a while.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Doomsday

Baby Let Your Hair Hang Down Trailer

Georgia von Cuylenberg will be voice acting for Vanille it seems. The video is inspirational to boot.

Doomsday

One of the new villains, I think, Jihl Nabaat. Strangely reminiscent of some of Karma's old avatars.

Butterflykiss

Will

Those are vereh nice!  :D

I just... I really hope it's better than FFXII.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Aiden

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Doomsday

Not even a good picture Aiden, needs more cleavage :D

Andy

Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Chris Brady

Ah yes, Lulu, the bitchiest pair of massive tits with a moderately attractive woman attached.  Bleagh, you guys can have her.

But then again, they lost me at FFX.  Whiney and way too chirpy protagonists, horrid horrid dubbing that they just don't want to allow subbing for, and as always optional bosses that were tougher than the actual game.  Pass thanks.

FFXIII doesn't look like it'll be improving that formula.  Cute chicks though.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Andy

Chris, you know that were only in for it because of the jumping animated skimpy clad chicks ;)

Will

Can I get a story with those tits?  That would be awesome. ::)
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Full Metal

Hmm am really looking forward to this game, should hopefully be pretty good.

But as for girls, still prefer this cute little one...

Although much prefer her in that outfit, over the skimpier one she started wearing in the sequel.

Wolfy

Quote from: Chris Brady on October 02, 2009, 11:09:12 PM
Ah yes, Lulu, the bitchiest pair of massive tits with a moderately attractive woman attached.  Bleagh, you guys can have her.

But then again, they lost me at FFX.  Whiney and way too chirpy protagonists, horrid horrid dubbing that they just don't want to allow subbing for, and as always optional bosses that were tougher than the actual game.  Pass thanks.

FFXIII doesn't look like it'll be improving that formula.  Cute chicks though.

Actually, if you watch the english trailers, it seems there is going to be way more angst and depressing themes in it...the main characters are literally wanted dead by pretty much everyone because of something that happened, and the black character (Sorry, his name escapes me) even has a seen where he holds a gun to his head, talking about the only way to make the world better is for them to die. o-o...

Sooo...yeah. o-o Or atleast that's how I remember the trailers. o-o