Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MabFaerie

You can haz pie...

*offers pie but snatches winz*
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Immortal Cherubin

A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

No win for you! Tis mine!
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Immortal Cherubin

No this is mine...but you can have what is left of the pie.

*takes win*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

No thankyou dear *takes back win*

EpitomyofShyness

*pick pockets Mab for the win*

Zelric Miras

*places a flag with his crest on it*
My win and if you don't like it, meet my bodyguard and his odachi.

EpitomyofShyness

*dazzles bodyguard and snatches win* :-*

;D

Zelric Miras

*Bodyguard is blind already and chases you away* My win.^^

MabFaerie

*Takes back my win and goes to sleep with it* Yay squishy win is better than teddy bear <3 ZZzzzz

Immortal Cherubin

*sneaks into the bed and grabs win leaving a fluffy teddy bear in it's place*so cute sweet dreams.
A/A
O/O

Talia

*Sneaks in quietly well he's lost in thought, stealing the win.* It's mine. 8-)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Immortal Cherubin

*Jumps back into reality*hey that's mine*grabs Laurrel and takes her into a room where he does naughty things to her,while he places the win in his back pocket*
A/A
O/O

Talia

*She's hidden it elsewhere...* *Likes the room.....while hes distracted, takes the win back, hiding it.* It's so my win!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Immortal Cherubin

Well you are better than the win   :-[ you know that.*sends his minions to retrieve the win.*...*continues to do naughty things to her.*
A/A
O/O

Talia

*Blushes* *Your being too kind.*  *Sends the guy in the avatar to grab the win for her...now too distracted with naughtiness.* *Grins...it's my win, win!*

On's & Off's
A&A

Immortal Cherubin

Now i can take his place*replaces the guy in her avatar with himself*...so where did he left off...ah here we go*nuzzles up to her while his minions try to run off with the win.*
A/A
O/O

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Talia

Non le ce n'est pas votre victoire. ...It est le mien... La victoire est le mien.

x  ;)

On's & Off's
A&A

Chevalier des Poissons

Nah, victory is not yours, it is mine =3

A & A

Talia

Never... steals it back. The win is mine!  :P

On's & Off's
A&A

Chevalier des Poissons

What  blasphemy, of course win is mine

-was going to do something mean to Laurrel but after her PM yesterday he doesn't have the heart-

A & A

Talia

Well aren't you just the sweetest! Kisses his rose.

*Steals it back.* Still, the win is Mine!

Thank you for your post.  :-*

On's & Off's
A&A

Chevalier des Poissons

-Takes the win back gently- Well, you didn't see my post on 'little things mean a lot yet', I guess =P

A & A

Talia

I did a few moments ago...nice, Thank you. :-*

Takes the win win back nicely.

I'm going to eat and nap....don't go cheating....I will be back to steal whats mine.....

On's & Off's
A&A