What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedy

Black capris, dark blue tank-top, Nerdy Bird socks.  Small heart shaped earrings, hand carved ring with my name, and my white watch.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Livrainbows

Combat pants which are way too big, marvel v capcom tshirt and hoodie... true relaxing clothes for anyone :D

Sergeant

My uniform. Feel like I'm living in this damn attire.

Becca

Striped grey and... lighter grey? tshirt, a pair of jeans and white flats. Will probably throw on a light coat when I go out later, though. It's kind of chilly outside.

RedRose

Blue top, black skirt, silver flats
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit - pencil skirt and fitted jacket - with a black silk camisole beneath, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

An orange and black paisley short-sleeved top over a navy blue knee-length skirt.

AmberStarfire

A cherry red and black roll neck jumper, a long-sleeved purple top over a black and white striped skirt.

Also cream coloured socks (the kind Qantas give out to passengers), gold hoop earrings and a scrunchie in my hair.

Beguile's Mistress

Tan cotton skirt and pink cotton short-sleeved blouse with a round neckline and a laser cut trim around the hem and cuffs, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

Caedy

Twenty minutes ago I was in my uniform for work...bleh..

Now, I am wearing a pair of black capri pants, blank tank top, purple scrunchie in my hair and small heart earrings.
Word of the Day

MelisaArtemis

Something I'm not supposed to wear to work without anything underneath :P

AmberStarfire

I was wearing a purple dress but it wasn't really good to go out in. Right now I'm wearing an EA (Fifa) t-shirt and black slacks. Also a pink hair band (ponytail) and gold mini hoop earrings.

Kakihara

Grey trousers with grey Last Starfighter Tshirt with Gunstar and saying from movie emblazoned on it. Grey Sketchers. WTF, apparently I wanted to look like the crappy, cloudy day. Just call me Mr. Raincloud. Putting on my black fleece zip up at work because the can never get temp right and cold.

Beguile's Mistress

A muted coral colored three-piece suit ala Chanel with off-white piping around all the edges of the jacket and matching covered buttons - there is a pencil skirt, shell top and jacket, beige stockings and beige heels

WyldRanger

Blue jeans, Long sleeved Detroit Red Wings shirt, black shoes and black and red tennis shoes....and glasses ;D

Caedy

Brown capris, black flip flops, green tank top w/a dotted flower pattern on it, glasses, and a black hair clip.
Word of the Day

Bliss

Sleeveless black-and-white-diagonal-striped maxi-dress with a tiny chain gather at the waist.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved blue top, black slacks and a blue/purple sparkly scarf that Stygia made for me.

MelisaArtemis

White sleeveless top with butterfly frills at the edges. baby pink miniskirt also with white frills on the edge. plain white socks and of course, frills at the edges :P

AmberStarfire

A Star Wars t-shirt and undies. :P

Caedy

Dark blue shorts, flip flops, and a blue tank top.
Word of the Day

AmberStarfire

An orange short-sleeved top over a black and white striped skirt, and a navy blue and white striped sweater top over that.

Also my 'octopus socks'. They're these thick woolen socks (grey, pink and white with snowflakes) with a fluffy lining and little octopus-like suckers on the feet. So weird to walk on but super-warm. Also gold earrings.

AmberStarfire

A blue nightdress that says 'it was all a dream' in large, rainbow metallic letters.

My hair's bunned with a scrunchie, and I have small gold hoop earrings (sleepers).

The Dark Raven

A black and gray striped skirt and a navy short sleeve top.  No shoes, no socks, no problem.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Caedy

My work uniform...Bleh.  It's Monday.
Word of the Day