News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

Omg, I just watched this the other day. ;p Had forgotten how much I loved it, so I watched it again.. may need to watch it tonight, now.  ::)

-streaks through page 69 with Saber and sings- In just seven days, I can make you a man!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

*wedges herself between Lolli and Saber* hi guys...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

MzNurse

*cuddles in a corner of the couch and sniffles*

nobody loves me no more...

Nimmy

*Pounce cuddle* I luffs you.

saturnschild

*waves hand around frantically* no no nurse we still love you its just I've been concentrating on looking for a job and a apartment, I am sorry that it seem like we abandoned you.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*snuggles Nimmy and gives Saturn a job and an apartment*

Nimmy

^_^ Yaaay snuggles *snuggles*

saturnschild

all right a job and a apartment I can live how I want to live now *pounces on nurse and snuggles*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*passes around snuggles and kisses*

Nimmy

MzNurse

*likes Nimmy cuddlies too*

Nimmy

MzNurse

*busily making homemade pizza*

saberblue

"Homemade pizza"?!?  Those are, like...my two favorite words EVER!  Well, next to "Star Trek", of course...xD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

what kinda crust and what toppings....?  *shooing the woks away from the pizza toppings*

Nimmy

I like my crusts kind of crunchy... and garlic-y.

And meatball and sausage and peppers and onions. I likes them too.

MzNurse

*makes pizza upon request* 

Nimmy....here ya go...came out perfect.

*slaps a wok hand away from Nimmy's pizza*

Nimmy

Yaaaay thank you! *nommage*

saberblue

Best homemade pizza ever: Extra cheese, oregano, mushrooms, and shrimp. xD  I made this one last night.  Mmmm...good!
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*makes Saber the same pizza, only it tasteses 4 times better cuz its Mzmade.*

Nimmy

MzNurse

saturnschild

Ahh i missed the homemade pizza

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

saturnschild

yeah....the last time I made homemade pizza it turned into more like lasagna then a flat pizza.

Ons and Offs saturn