A road not taken...

Started by ifrappe, August 24, 2010, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ifrappe

...too bad trying to find a roleplay partner doesn't pay much ;__;

ANYWHO.
I'm Gracie c:
And I'm here to look for a roleplay.
I don't have an ON and OFFs thread. Sorry /: I'm up for anything, but I will NOT do anything slash. My apologies. I don't make characters like that. The last one is no incest AND LOOKIE THERE THAT'S ALL.
ahurhur c:

Here's a snippet from my previous thread:

Right.
Sooooo, I've been trying to find decent roleplayers for a while now...
the ones I was really interested in are currently busy or have yet to get back with me. This leaves me in quite the pickle, seeing as I'm rather bored and actually have time on my hands.

I'm not asking for much.
A while back I was teased with the idea of a master/slave roleplay, but my partner sort of jumped ship and left me stranded.
She came to me with an idea/request. I thought, "hey, this could be cool." I quickly jumped into designing a character, made an intro and discussed a setting and all sorts of stuff with her; only to have her leave me with an empty promise. I had gotten my hopes up for nothing.

So you see my problem?
I'm terribly bored and in need of a good, laid-back roleplay.
I don't care about your literacy level--just so long as every sentence isn't just 'he/she smiled' and you can type coherently. I usually try to match whatever you give me, so if you're a little more advanced that's fine : ) However, I'm really looking for a no-pressure roleplay right now, so...yeah.

ANYWAY.

The general idea that we settled on was a master/slave setting. She was to play a vampire and I a hellhound.
THIS IS NOT FURRY/ANTHRO/BESTIALITY.
My hellhounds are /hybrids/. They are bound to whoever has the other half of their heart and are /human/, to some extent. They do have another form, though. However, they are primarily humanoid.
...basicallyawerewolfkindof. Ahaha.

Want details/more info on this?
PM me, please :'D I'd love you forever if you would do this roleplay with me.
(And, by the way; we can change the roles and such a little if you so desire. I know a lot of people don't like the vampire concept.)

EDIT:
Ehehe. Did I  forget to mention another roleplay idea? :'D  I was approached with this one and I really, really enjoyed it but my partner had to quit abruptly due to some life issues. The general gist was a medieval setting---Human King is the only one who knows about the vampires, and they get out of control. After a while, the vampires agree to meet and talk. The human King throws a ball, and the Princess is unknowingly being married off to a vampire delegate to end the madness. The vampire King assigns the delegate to kill the Princess.
We can go into more detail, if you're interested :3
...ffffff.