Home Invasion - Forced Family Incest Game (More Players Welcome)

Started by Mathim, December 18, 2014, 02:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I tried to get this idea off the ground a few months ago to revive an idea for a game that was going fairly well for a while a long time ago but not enough people responded then so I thought I'd put it out there again.

The idea is based on an erotic graphic novel called The Black Van by an artist called Roberts, if anyone is interested in checking out the source material (this particular romp is in volume 4, but the first three are also very hot and worth checking out, especially volume 2 in my opinion.) Here's the gist, though:

A typical suburban family, where all the kids are in their last year(s) of high school and old enough to be part of the fun, find themselves accosted by a group of home invaders who aren't interested in just burgling the family's belongings, but who want a taste of the mother and daughters' bodies. But that's not all: When dad gets home, he's forced to participate on his own daughters, and if the family happens to also have a son, he'll also be forced to perform with his sisters and/or mother for the amusement of their captors.

Obviously the family dynamic is negotiable to fit the taste of our players, and can be non-traditional, with extended family either visiting or being live-in such as cousins and aunts/uncles, possibly some adopted children even, and other things can be discussed if anyone wants to add some spice to it with some new ideas.

Now that we have the absolute minimum number of roles filled to actually start the game, we can move further discussion to our OOC thread, but if anyone is still undecided or curious, please feel free to continue posting here and I'll be checking it regularly to answer questions and whatnot. I invite anyone else already involved to do likewise to help facilitate things when I'm not around. I don't like to think of myself as the GM because really, it's just a story and a fairly simple one at that, but I did have a fairly clear picture in mind of how it should be framed which is detailed much better in the OOC section. It is, of course, still subject to change if anyone feels it can be improved upon!
OOC Thread (Was in Bondage, now in NC-Small Groups; might need to be moved to Extreme, depending): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220554.0

At this point, because we've filled the minimum number of familial and invader roles, we should be ready to start accepting things like brothers, cousins, uncles/aunts, and of course more invaders! I've removed all the profiles from the index in this post, but every submitted/accepted one is in the OOC thread and much more organized, so look for them there instead.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Vorian

Ah, this thing again ... I'd be interested in something like this if it's M/M inclusive, if not I'm not sure at the moment. I'll give it some thought, watching for now.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Clio

If all the characters are 18 or older, then I'd be interested in one of the female roles.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

KurganofPrussia

Kadigan

Mathim

I was going to allow for the minimum to be 17, but if no one's interesting in playing one of the sons/daughters that young, everyone can be 18+. Do you guys think it would be more prudent to just restrict the age to 18 and over?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on December 23, 2014, 05:46:50 PM
I was going to allow for the minimum to be 17, but if no one's interesting in playing one of the sons/daughters that young, everyone can be 18+. Do you guys think it would be more prudent to just restrict the age to 18 and over?

I think that's the better idea personally. It's only a year, and it would make people like me far more comfortable. I can't see any problems with it. And since Barbara has the same rule as me, it makes sense.

I'd like to put in my interest for the oldest daughter. Maybe 25? What do you think?

Nymphadora

Quote from: Mathim on December 23, 2014, 05:46:50 PM

I'd be interested and would be looking to play younger, what ever limit you set :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

elfguy

I'm interested in a female role, either daughter or lesbian invader (probably more leaning towards invader), although it would also have to be 18+.
----

KurganofPrussia

I would be down for an invader for sure.  Maybe a brother, uncle or other family member if needed...

Mathim

Okay, so then the age limit on the youngest kids in the family will be 18. But I'd like to set the upper limit for them to around 23 or so, that way they won't have quite gotten a taste of being completely out of the nest, if that makes any sense.

So for anyone ready to commit, here's what I'm thinking for character sheets:

-Name (first and middle only for now, except for invaders; we should discuss the family's name since everyone will have that same surname)
-Role in family/invader team
-Appearance (images to accompany required)
-Orientation
-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character

Like I said, we'll need at least 4 in the family just to start (mom, dad, 2 daughters) and can add more as we go along, and at least two to three invaders as well, so 7 characters in total, but we can have some players double-up to avoid having to get exactly as many and help it get started sooner.

I played the father and doubled up as an invader last time, so I'd like to lay claim to the head of the family again if no one has any objections. If we end up without enough invaders, I'll pick up the slack there too.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on December 25, 2014, 11:27:19 AM
Okay, so then the age limit on the youngest kids in the family will be 18. But I'd like to set the upper limit for them to around 23 or so, that way they won't have quite gotten a taste of being completely out of the nest, if that makes any sense.

So for anyone ready to commit, here's what I'm thinking for character sheets:

-Name (first and middle only for now, except for invaders; we should discuss the family's name since everyone will have that same surname)
-Role in family/invader team
-Appearance (images to accompany required)
-Orientation
-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character

Like I said, we'll need at least 4 in the family just to start (mom, dad, 2 daughters) and can add more as we go along, and at least two to three invaders as well, so 7 characters in total, but we can have some players double-up to avoid having to get exactly as many and help it get started sooner.

I played the father and doubled up as an invader last time, so I'd like to lay claim to the head of the family again if no one has any objections. If we end up without enough invaders, I'll pick up the slack there too.

Okay. :) If possible, I'd like to indicate my intent for the oldest daughter at 23. I'll get a sheet up later today.

elfguy

Since family members seem the most popular, I'll go with an invader.

-Name: Tanya Saldena

-Role: Invader, loves weapons and brawls, has a short temper

-Appearance:

-Orientation: bi

-Absolute no-no's: death

My idea for her is that she grew up on the street in an hyper sexualized and tough environment. When she was found by the male members of the invader group, they took her as prey, but she proved resourceful and joined them. It could add another dimension to this, some family members may try to reason with her, although they will have a hard time breaking through her thick exterior.
----

Mathim

Quote from: Nymphadora on December 25, 2014, 11:39:31 AM
Do you want them posted here or PMed?

Posting here is fine, that way everyone can see them right away. When we get enough people I'll create an OOC thread and put them all in their own section.

CriminalMindsFan

I was a home invader last time and would be interested in playing one again, if needed. Unlike last time, I'd be open to M/M scene as long as I only use my hand or a toy/device against the male members of the family.

Looks like the role of mother is also vacant as of my post.  :P

Mathim

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on December 25, 2014, 05:36:16 PM
I was a home invader last time and would be interested in playing one again, if needed. Unlike last time, I'd be open to M/M scene as long as I only use my hand or a toy/device against the male members of the family.

Looks like the role of mother is also vacant as of my post.  :P

How could I forget you, old chum? Your name practically says it all as far as this theme story is concerned. Glad to have you back for another round. You're of course welcome to play a family member as well, maybe a son or cousin or uncle.

Also wanting some opinions from the players: The ending of the comic this is based on has some of the daughters' school friends showing up knocking on the door, unaware of what is transpiring inside. Is anyone wanting to just play the role of someone not related to the family being pulled into this rape-orgy? I mean, the biggest draw to this idea is that it's not just non-con, but also incest, so if anyone is wanting to keep it strictly at that, we can, but if it might mean more people becoming involved we can have some outsiders come in to play as well if the idea is popular enough.

Kadigan

I'd like to throw in for the younger daughter say about 19ish. With holidays going I'll hopefully have time to get something posted up profile wise by tomorrow afternoon, maybe saturday mid day.

Nymphadora

Quote from: BarbaraGordon on December 25, 2014, 07:50:06 PM
I'd like to throw in for the younger daughter say about 19ish. With holidays going I'll hopefully have time to get something posted up profile wise by tomorrow afternoon, maybe saturday mid day.

Would you be interest in playing twins, if Mathim says it's alright?

I was going for youngest myself but wanted 18, preferably.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

KurganofPrussia

Quote from: Mathim on December 25, 2014, 07:37:34 PM
Is anyone wanting to just play the role of someone not related to the family being pulled into this rape-orgy? I mean, the biggest draw to this idea is that it's not just non-con, but also incest, so if anyone is wanting to keep it strictly at that, we can, but if it might mean more people becoming involved we can have some outsiders come in to play as well if the idea is popular enough.

I was going to just play an invader, but I have an idea for another character that follows this logic, if it is cool...

Whomever the youngest daughter is (or one of the twins, if that happens) has a boyfriend who is coming over to pick her up for a date/school/study/whatever.  He is brought into the house and then is "forced" to have sex with the mom, sisters, etc.

I could also play both an invader and the bf, a cousin and the bf, or whatever works.

Clio

Technically Nymphadora could play the 18 year old daughter, Barbara could play a 19 year old, and I could play the 23 year old. It just depends if you two want to both play the youngest (aka twins) or if the age is the important part.

Let me know if this is alright for my girl...

Name: Felicity Anne

Role: Daughter

Appearance: Felicity is a petite girl, but very curvy. Full breasts and hips flare in to a relatively smaller waist to give her a true hourglass shape. She is pale with a rosy tinted and lightly freckled complexion. Her long red hair is wavy and her eyes are bright and blue. She is pretty, but she isn't the tall skinny type that is popular in magazines. (Model: Barbara Meier)

Felicity 1
Felicity 2
Felicity 3
Felicity 4
Felicity 5

Orientation: Straight
Absolute No-No's: Death, Scat
About: Felicity is the oldest daughter at 23, and she has always been the academic one. The 'good girl' and the smart one. She was a straight A student and top of her high school class, and has recently graduated from college with a degree in anthropology. She plans to go on and get her Master's degree and eventually her Doctorate, but for now, she's living at home and working as a research assistant at the local university. She loves her family dearly, and would do anything to protect her siblings and parents. She can be quite oblivious and naive for her age, and she is actually still a virgin...although most of her family doesn't know that. She's never talked about her sex life with anyone, although she's always willing to listen to her sisters. In reality, she has gone as far as oral, but she is picky with men and tends to not date as much as most. Therefore, she hasn't lost her cherry yet, but she is curious about a great many things. She can be very stubborn and fierce when protecting someone she loves, and will sacrifice herself before letting anyone hurt her family. However, she's far from perfect. She has a bad temper, has shaky self-esteem and can come off as being prudish or clueless about things she can't learn from books.

RedEve

I might be interested in playing a cousin who comes over to visit at the wrong time.

So she would be introduced after the game has started proper already and the invaders are already having their way with the family. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Prince Truhan

Would you consider an uncle that is actually with the invaders rather than a victim like the other family members? Perhaps he has a bone to pick with his brother, the father?

Sharon

I would love to play a younger sister whom is started out as a Foster sibling and before her 18th birthday she was formally adopted. I could see her as an outcast among the sisters and maybe the brothers. I could see her being the one everyone  blames for things if something goes wrong, it's always her fault but she still loves her adopted family.

CriminalMindsFan

Not completely sure that I'll be available for this so don't count on me being available.

Sharon

Name:Rose Taylor
Role:Daughter
Appearance: Rose keeps her long blond hair free falling and nearly seemed to have that right out of bed hair but without the knots. She not very conserved with her cloths as she loves her tight jeans and her low cuts shirt. She always wearing her leather jacket most of the time while she at school so she can hind her breast from her low cut shirts. Her dark make up. She is clearly the outcast of the family.  She has a few tattoos on her back one is a quote that seemed to ring true for her. "I am not one for advice, I'm for the Mistakes." with butterflies around it as it a crossed her from shoulder to shoulder.
Rose 3
Rose Nude pic
Orientation:Bisexual
Hard Offs: Really hard off is Death. I am pretty much open to anything really.
History: Rose was the girl that was always in trouble falling into the very same path that her mother had done all the years before she found her father. She smokes cigs and drinks rum. It was not that she felt that she was not loved by the family but she was sure that she was not going to be as good as her older sister, Felicity. She figure every family needs a rebel might as well be her. She has a bad mouth on her. She may be the outcast of the family and seemed that she don't care about her family but she would do anything to help them. That is one thing she value is family and nothing hurts her family with out facing the rest of the family.

Letrixia

Nymphadora

Name: Emma Jane
Role in family: Daughter
Appearance: NSFW Slim and pale with clear blue eyes and deep red hair, long and in stylized dreads. Petite but curvy with smallish breasts.
Orientation: Hetro (Obviously can be forced bi)
Absolute no-no's: Death, dismemberment, broken bones, scat.
About: Emma gives the impression of the doe-eyed innocent but she in anything but. She is the pretty little princess of the family, able to bat her eye lashes to get what she wants. While her parents may think it, she is far from innocent. Mostly she has been a tease to the boys at school but lately there's been one that was the first she didn't just tease. Sex is still rather new for Emma but she has enjoyed it thus far. Emma can seem aloof about her family unless she wants something, then she is the perfect, loving daughter and sister. She does care about her family but is more self-centred at the same time.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Gman001

Letrixia

Sharon

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Letrixia

-Name: Jessica Rachel
-Role in family/invader team: Family's Mother
-Appearance

-Orientation: Bisexual
-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character: Scat, Anything too extreme, Dismemberment.
- About:
Jessica was one of those teens that you can say were unruly. She always got into trouble and always seemed to just be high back then. A single event changed her and forced her into the straight path when she met the man that would become her husband. She forgot about the past that nearly killed her, a past of drugs and alcohol but used those teachings with her children trying her best to focus them on the right path. She love every one of her daughters and sons and would give up her life easily for them. Her husband is the man of her life, she does not care on being a housewife because she knows that he would provide well for the family. Jessica can be strict with her children but that is all because of a reason, she does not want her children to go in the same direction in life as her life could had gone if it wasn't for her parents.

Gman001

I might be able to get a character post up, but just need to know if we are in need of the poor dad or more baddies. Don't want to step on any toes...

Clio

KurganofPrussia

I am so confused... who is deciding who plays what??  Who is making decisions about added characters??

Clio

Quote from: KurganofPrussia on December 27, 2014, 02:32:11 AM
I am so confused... who is deciding who plays what??  Who is making decisions about added characters??

Mathim is the GM. I'd assume all decisions fall to him.

Moon Hound Hati

Been a while since I've played anything incest related. I'd love to play a brother or an uncle, if they're available. Preferably something above 20 in age, at least.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

elfguy

Right now I'm counting 1 father, 1 mother, 4 daughters and 1 invader.. seems like we are in need of invaders..
----

Prince Truhan

If my idea of uncle/invader doesn't work, I'll take a regular invader

Hollin

Seems like there is already of abundance of interest in the female family members.  If any spots for them open up, I would like to express an interest.

Depraved Lucidity

Letrixia

Mathim

Ack, sorry, holidays and lack of internet availability (fuck Comcast, I swear to god...) have made me somewhat more absent than I'd prefer.

Okay, so from what I gather we're getting a few more non-traditional daughters (adopted) than I imagined at first, so forgive me if I didn't make it more implied that I'd prefer we secure purely blood-related family before we started dipping into the pond of the extra goodies, if that's all right.

But I'm happy with the role of the mom being filled, and obviously cousins are still just a tad more taboo than adopted incest-y lovin' so I'm happy keeping anyone who wanted that as part of the extended fam. Is anyone not okay with going from adopted to natural? And I'm not going to decide who gets to be twins/triplets/what have you, only the people playing those siblings can make that decision so it's up to you folks to hash that out, but I've no objections to anyone wanting that provided you're cool with the ages matching, obviously.

I haven't changed my mind about playing papa, so that is taken, anyone who still might want that part, so sorry about that. Uncles are fine, however, I don't believe any part of this should be an inside job, so no corroboration on their part with the invaders is allowed. However, if one such uncle happens to be a huge pervert and gleefully participates in fucking his sister/sister-in-law and/or his daughter/nieces, or any other possible combinations the rest of the players are comfortable with, that can certainly be understood. Stockholm Syndrome and all that, right?

But yes, most of all we need invaders. I'm thrilled that we have a female invader this time around, and of course like I said I'll double up and play one if we don't get enough but I think one more (male) is the minimum we'd need to actually get started, since I think we have the five-family-member minimum also already reached. I'm going to start gathering up the profiles and putting them near the top so we can have an easily-accessible index of them, however, I'm going to separate out the definites from the maybes just so we can discuss the aforementioned natural-versus-adopted relationships first.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Mathim

Quote from: Nymphadora on December 30, 2014, 02:18:00 PM
Welcome back, Mathim :)

Gracias, and I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday experience regardless of faith (or lack thereof, such as in my case).

Okay, I've just about compiled all the provided character sheets into the intro post of this interest check thread, so at my last count we officially have the required 3 blood-related daughters, the mom, and shortly, my father profile. With the one female invader, we need at minimum two more (preferably males since that would make more sense) but if only one commits, I'll fill in the role of the third just to get things moving. I also put all the pics in spoiler mode just to save space but I'm impressed with everyone's choices. I'll try to do an equally good job.

Anyone who wants to play a cousin, brother, uncle or aunt (regardless of which side), please provide profiles once you've made up your mind which of them you'd like to play and how you want to mold them for this roleplay. While I'd like to keep the youngins' ages at 23 or lower, I would like to know if I should just let everyone choose to be up to 24 or 25 if they're not a parent? And obviously the invaders' roles are still wide open. But I think capping the number at five would be reasonable, otherwise there might not be enough family to go around with each other AND them, you know?

Also, I know appearances can be deceiving so if anyone's character representation is of a non-Caucasian ethnicity or is mixed, can you please clarify just for the sake of not being confusing? That way if there's some significant differences in appearance between family members, it can be explained by the parents also being of different backgrounds.

Two issues (minor ones) I would still like addressed, firstly Barbara Gordon I didn't see an age provided for your character, so if you would please divulge how old you would prefer your character to be, and if you might want her to be a twin of either of her two (currently) sisters, that can be worked out with their respective players.

The other, I would like to ask Sharon if she might be willing to play her character as the birth daughter of the parents instead, or perhaps a cousin if she doesn't want to have been raised in the household of the main family.

Apart from that, we all need to agree on a surname for the main family (this would be the father's side; if anyone would be playing a sibling or cousin from the mother's side, their surname would of course be different.) I was thinking Blake personally but I'm totally open for suggestions.

Letrixia

Welcome back Mathim I hope you had a great day. I really dont mind the surname, I never played the mom in this type of game so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Zaphod

Hello! I have never played in a group game before but I would love to play one of the invaders if roles are still open. How do I get started? :-)

Mathim

Quote from: Letrixia on December 30, 2014, 02:48:40 PM
Welcome back Mathim I hope you had a great day. I really dont mind the surname, I never played the mom in this type of game so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Is she of a particular ethnic background? She's gorgeous but I can't tell just by looking.

@Zaphod: There's a character profile template on the first page of this thread, so you can use that as a model for submitting your character profile. Be sure to provide an image so we can all be sure what they look like (even though they'll probably be wearing partial masks/diguises when the actual play begins).

Edit:
My time is up for today, gotta be back tomorrow. Sorry! Still ask questions, though, and keep submitting.

Zaphod

-Name: Jack "Slim" Gallagher

-Role: Invader, resident psycho of the gang.

-Appearance

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-Orientation: Mostly straight.

-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character: Nothing is off the table.

Summary:

Slim was a certified psychopath. His mother was a well known gangster who had had high hopes that he would rise up in the underworld. Instead he had disappointed her by taking up with a small time gang. He could be utterly charming when he wanted to but that was only a mask to conceal the sadist that lurked underneath. Virgins and older women were his specialty and he loved nothing better than breaking them. He was also a natural born killer, and unlike most other gang members, he did not carry a gun. Knives were his specialty.

Sharon

Quote from: Mathim on December 30, 2014, 02:40:24 PM
The other, I would like to ask Sharon if she might be willing to play her character as the birth daughter of the parents instead, or perhaps a cousin if she doesn't want to have been raised in the household of the main family.

Apart from that, we all need to agree on a surname for the main family (this would be the father's side; if anyone would be playing a sibling or cousin from the mother's side, their surname would of course be different.) I was thinking Blake personally but I'm totally open for suggestions.

No I don't mind change Morgan to a blood daughter and I will change her age as well I will edit her profile soon. I like the their last name being Blake as well.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Mathim on December 30, 2014, 02:40:24 PM

I'm good with Blake
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on December 30, 2014, 02:56:27 PM
Is she of a particular ethnic background? She's gorgeous but I can't tell just by looking.

@Zaphod: There's a character profile template on the first page of this thread, so you can use that as a model for submitting your character profile. Be sure to provide an image so we can all be sure what they look like (even though they'll probably be wearing partial masks/diguises when the actual play begins).

Edit:
My time is up for today, gotta be back tomorrow. Sorry! Still ask questions, though, and keep submitting.

Yeah. I was curious how the mom had two redheaded daughters...lol. Possible, but interesting.

Letrixia

The model? yeah she is hispanic but for the rp she can be from any group hehe

Clio

Quote from: Letrixia on December 30, 2014, 05:10:09 PM
The model? yeah she is hispanic but for the rp she can be from any group hehe

She's actually Filipino/Hawaiian/Russian, but she does look kind of Hispanic. :)

Letrixia

Ummm no

QuoteRoselyn Sanchez was born on April 2, 1973 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She is an actress and writer, known for Rush Hour 2 (2001), Without a Trace (2002) and The Game Plan (2007). She has been married to Eric Winter since November 29, 2008. They have one child. She was previously married to Gary Stretch. See full bio »

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0761052/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

Clio

Quote from: Letrixia on December 30, 2014, 06:03:12 PM
Ummm no

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0761052/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

OMG! I am so stupid. Sorry! I hadn't looked her up, but for some reason I really thought that was Nicole Scherzinger. *blushes* Oops. I'm going to go hide now... *hides*

Letrixia

Clio

Quote from: Letrixia on December 30, 2014, 06:12:57 PM
*Giggles and hugs*

No worries hun no worries.

Thanks. Pride comes before the fall. I usually specialize in models, so sometimes I get too confident on it. I'll just eat my words. Lol. :P

Letrixia

Sharon

Prince Truhan

(Hope this is alright, I made him team leader, but I can change that if it's preferred)

-Name: Frank Tower

-Role in invader team: Team leader, he was the one to pick the targets

-Appearance:

-Orientation: Straight

-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character: Death

-About: Frank likes being in control, and to humiliate and hurt others, he has done it before and has every intention of doing it again after this job.

Mathim

Quote from: Gman001 on December 31, 2014, 12:06:07 AM
As much as I might want to play...gonna have to back out on this one amd watch from afar.

Aww, too bad. Well, the door's always open if you change your mind. Same for you, CriminalMindsFan. We'd love to have you back on board for round two if you can spare the time.

Thanks everyone so far for being cooperative, I'm really hoping things will go more smoothly thanks to these small changes.

Anyway, I'm going to take those edits and new profiles into our main directory and since we've got enough folks to get it on now, I'm going to create an OOC thread. I'll link it in the first post as well, so anyone who's already committed, feel free to continue posting here but the main questions and such should be done in the OOC thread, and I'll work on getting the IC thread up as well.

I will say that I need help figuring out how to format each person's post; it should have their basic info like name, role in the game, age, and their picture, as well as who they're tagging or being tagged by in each post. No need to keep track of time, since lots of things are going to be happening at the same time so just the other stuff is necessary. What I'm not sure how to do is make pictures go off to the left or right, or how to resize them so they're not going to take up too much of the screen when reading posts. If anyone can make a sample profile box each person can use when they post IC, that would be extremely helpful (but you can put it in the OOC thread where everyone is sure to see it).

Give me a few minutes and we can proceed to phase 2. I hope you're all as excited as I am! This is probably best in Bondage since all of it is going to involve coercion and bindings to prevent anyone from trying to be a hero. I'll provide the link on page one of this thread so you guys can find it easily.

Edit: Just noticed something. Two of the daughters are 19, so are they twins or are they exactly 9 months apart or something? It's fine if one of them is 20, though three kids born exactly one year apart means some pretty hectic childhoods and years for the parents. Just some food for thought. Of course that could explain why one of them is a wild child, so to speak.

Nymphadora

Like this Mathim?

Name:
Role:

[float=left][img height=200 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/ae/Hannah-Nymph.jpg[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[hr]
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Mathim

Quote from: Nymphadora on December 31, 2014, 12:44:22 PM
Like this Mathim?

Name:
Role:

[float=left][img height=200 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/ae/Hannah-Nymph.jpg[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[hr]

Precisely, dear. I'll copy and paste that in our OOC thread, which I'll then link in the first post of this thread within the minute.

Running out of time today (have a technician coming by later to see if he can get my wireless working, if not, I'll not be back on til Friday) but I got all the profiles cleaned up and posted in the OOC thread which should have been successfully linked in the first post. Feel free to begin posting there, and I'm going to make another post in it asking about specific kinks that nobody mentioned that would seem to fit the setting. Each person can render their verdict and we can make a special amendment to each profile so everyone will know who's up for what particular thing.

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on December 31, 2014, 12:53:06 PM
Precisely, dear. I'll copy and paste that in our OOC thread, which I'll then link in the first post of this thread within the minute.

Running out of time today (have a technician coming by later to see if he can get my wireless working, if not, I'll not be back on til Friday) but I got all the profiles cleaned up and posted in the OOC thread which should have been successfully linked in the first post. Feel free to begin posting there, and I'm going to make another post in it asking about specific kinks that nobody mentioned that would seem to fit the setting. Each person can render their verdict and we can make a special amendment to each profile so everyone will know who's up for what particular thing.

Shouldn't it go in Non-Con, since it will be rape?

Mathim

I wish there were a section for both Bondage and Non-Con since this will be heavy on both...I already put it in Bondage, though. Is it a big deal, should I move it to Non-Con? Maybe I'll just go ahead and move it, I just have to copy and paste, no biggie...

Clio

I think you just put it in the most extreme category it will feature. Non-con can feature all sorts of bondage, but since there will be rape, it should probably go in NC. But it's not a huge deal. Maybe you can leave the OOC where it is and post the IC in NC.

Nymphadora

It should be in NC at the lowest. Extreme if there is a chance of watersports, for example.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Mathim

Well we're not sure about that yet, but I did make sure to enable you guys all to answer specifically which kinks you're cool with, so I'll just leave it in NC for now. I'm re-posting the link, so give me a minute and it'll take you to the same thread, in the different location. And I'm being booted off in five minutes so this'll likely be the last thing I can do before Friday unless Comcast decides to start doing quality work. If anyone works at Comcast, I'm sorry, but you guys suck out loud. I'll stop dwelling on it though.

Moon Hound Hati

Haven't been keeping track of this thread because I forgot to bookmark it. I'll put up a sheet for an invader if there's still need for more tomorrow or the day after.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Mathim

Lo and behold, they got it workin' for me. Now I can be online any day of the week, how crazy is that.

Glad to see you're interested, keep those profiles coming and the imagination flowing. Always room for more invaders (up to a point, actually).

Kadigan

Mathim

Again, door's always open if you do find the time/motivation/your muse. Thanks for displaying interest, though. Maybe send a few friends who might enjoy this our way?

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Mark Locke

Role: Invader     Expert hacker and locksmith

Appearance: The man has dark, wavy hair and light blue eyes. His body is toned, his complexion fair, and his face usually carries little more than a light stubble. He is certainly no bruiser, but can hold his own in a fight     be it a gun, fist or knife fight.

About: A British hacker that had to move abroad after a heist gone wrong in London. With few contacts over in the States, he's forced to work with crooks and criminals of smaller calibre than before. He doesn't mind too much though, as the crime scene in the USA is a whole new experience and he's confident he'll rise back up to work on million dollar jobs again sooner or later. Though he knows how to handle gun, knife and fist as well as any other criminal with his experience, he has a penchant for using stun guns and stun batons, as they leave less of a mess, while at the same time being still very effective and painful. He can be quite sadistic with their use though and has been known to use them on unfortunate victims "just for fun."

Mathim

LOL, ironic using a guy famous for playing a superhero as the model for your criminal character. Welcome aboard. Let me copy/paste your info into the OOC thread and we can continue our conversation there.

Gman001

elfguy

Quote from: Gman001 on January 03, 2015, 02:27:51 PM
how many invaders do you have? Still have room for one?

So far just me and one other who posted, plus another who hasn't posted yet. I think we have room.
----

Prince Truhan

Actually, now we are 4 invaders. If there is room for more or not is up to Mathim though

Mathim

Quote from: Gman001 on January 03, 2015, 02:27:51 PM
how many invaders do you have? Still have room for one?

I think I had specified that, at least initially, the limit for invaders could be up to 5, so yes, we'll be able to allow for one more. That's one per family member. But we do still need some more family, particularly females, whether aunts, uncles, cousins, more sisters, whatever you feel like.

Clio

We only have one male family member. I thought we needed brothers.

Mathim

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 03, 2015, 03:47:41 PM
We only have one male family member. I thought we needed brothers.

Well not 'need', exactly, it would be nice but is not strictly speaking required; the male relatives could be brothers, cousins, what-have-you, sort of just depends on how old the player wants their character to be. The personal preference, at least for me, though, is to have there be at least one brother just so there's more opportunity for male-female incest since with a brother, both the mom and sisters are an incest relation, whereas with the dad, it's only with the daughters that's taboo, not his wife. The male to female ratio is starting to tip more with new invaders coming so unless everyone is okay with M-M stuff, we do need more lovely ladies to help keep things running without delays. Unless we get creative about sharing...

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on January 03, 2015, 03:52:31 PM
Well not 'need', exactly, it would be nice but is not strictly speaking required; the male relatives could be brothers, cousins, what-have-you, sort of just depends on how old the player wants their character to be. The personal preference, at least for me, though, is to have there be at least one brother just so there's more opportunity for male-female incest since with a brother, both the mom and sisters are an incest relation, whereas with the dad, it's only with the daughters that's taboo, not his wife. The male to female ratio is starting to tip more with new invaders coming so unless everyone is okay with M-M stuff, we do need more lovely ladies to help keep things running without delays. Unless we get creative about sharing...

Well, Males sharing is always a good thing. ;)

Gman001

I can wait and see if you get another daughter or niece or something to play.

Mathim

Quote from: Gman001 on January 03, 2015, 03:59:54 PM
I can wait and see if you get another daughter or niece or something to play.

I just told you it was fine, one more is perfectly acceptable, so if you have a profile in mind, go ahead and submit, and you can start posting in our OOC thread. I'm just saying we will also need more females if we're going to have any more invaders after you to avoid there not being enough to go around for everybody.

But anyone who knows someone who is fond of incest play, please try to drop them a message and maybe see if they're interested. Advertising beyond just having a thread like this is always a great feather in the cap.

Gman001

Name: Victor 'V' Hilldown

Role: Invader     Interrogation and marksmanship

Appearance: Everything is military precision.  The hair.  The chiseled muscles.  The fit of clothes.  Nothing is out of place. He's 6'1 and military grade 190 lbs.

About: He left special forces after he "learned all he could learn" and decided to use those skills to make some cash and have some fun rather than serve politicians whims.  He takes jobs based on the reward and the "fun" as he calls it. V isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.  He also enjoys airing dirty laundry.  His specialty in times of war was getting the other side's best to spill their plans, reveal locations and turn on their own.  He loves a good mind fuck.  His time in the academy showed that if talking didn't work, he was deadly accurate with a pistol as well.  His one vice is perfection.  Everything must be perfect. When things don't go according to plan, he can get very upset.  No one likes V when he's upset.

Mathim

Great to have you. Check the OOC thread, I think only 3 of the invaders went in at first, and the fourth one is bringing in a vehicle with their various other things needed, your character might be able to join them in their arrival just after the others get the girls completely under control.

Still looking for family and especially females to help balance the ratio of family to invaders. Please join! The more the merrier.