[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 5

Started by Marguerite, August 22, 2009, 10:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

August 21st - Always Wear A Bandanna For The Road...

I woke up this morning feeling more relaxed but knowing it was time to get my ass out of bed and pack to visit the family. Yes, it has only been a few days but here is the background.

A Mexican and Irish family, we are close; the clan eats, parties, fights and sometimes hate one another but we all love each other at the end of the day. We all try to get along and all pitch in to help one another. When my dearest and closest cousin who is a year older than myself miscarried last Wednesday, I was the first to be called and I dropped everything to take her to the emergency room. I stayed with her through the admission at the emergency room, three blood tests, a pelvic exam and a discharge once the nurse and doctor informed her she had definitely lost her child. I still mourn for the unborn baby because it was her first child but she is doing well. There is nothing I would not do for my family and having a few threads in the Bad & Ugly forums on a few family mishaps, I am willing to pick up a bat over a stupid chihuahua.

I wanted to go out of my way and visit them even if it meant going through traffic and possibly interrupting the girls' weekend the other roommates planned to get to know one another. Honestly, in the last few days, I have gotten to talk or interact with each girl between four to seven hours and not in a day, this is in the week. We all have various schedules and other things on our plate to look after but we each are trying to get to know one another. However, while I may be getting to know these three new women, my loyalty lies with my family. If a party or a celebration will happen, I let the others know my schedule is blocked out for family. It sounds backwards to want to keep ties to the familia and not grow with the other girls but they have their own lives to lead as well. Two of the roommates are established San Francisco natives and have their gaggle of friends. The other is getting to know the place and myself I have already done as much as I can to intergrate myself into the place. Hell, you have seen the explorations done to enjoy and even make a few delicious friends. Hell, I have done more in the past few days even before school has even started. Once school starts, well, expect to hear more sinful escapades with the classes and various student bodies.

While on Elliquiy, I moved about the household grabbing various items I had no need for or needed to give away to the familia. There was a jewelry box which had more of a place with my old room in the Valley because of how many pieces of items given to me over the years. Half of the jewelry is from family and I will admit the others are from ex-lovers and...ahem...gifts from submissive clients. In the line of profession for the past five years I have kept on two to four clients a year and never do I advertise to places where friends and loved ones could see especially colleges. I am by word of mouth or gagged mouth as it were and never do I ask the clients about his or her personal life. Just the way I have the BDSM room and Bordello here on E, it holds the same work and rules (most of the rules are the rules which have been set in place with my submissive, switch and Dom clients) with my own part time Pro-Domme lifestyle.

With that said, I never knew how much expensive shit I brought with me to San Francisco. Now, I packed it away to hold it safe at the family's house in the Valley. Took me two and a half hours because of shower, dressing and then packing the items away in my car. I said a few goodbyes to the two of the three roommates and headed off on the one hour and thirty minute trip.

Of course, I ended up in twenty minute traffic on the Bay Bridge but I enjoyed myself with music and thoughts of seeing my baby nephew. See, even this Domina has a soft heart for children. I enjoy cracking the whip at a reddened bottom but what I love more is having my nephew giving me the pretty blue eyes and curling up on my breasts. Seems a lot of people enjoy curling up on my breasts.

Well, it took close to two hours for my nephew to nuzzle my neck and coo at me but I got there before two in the afternoon.

Before that, I took pictures of a handsome and rough looking motorcycle rider on a Harley Davidson. Something about a man in leather riding a motorcycle with all the power of the engine beneath him really gets my riding crop smacking. I managed to take a picture of him from behind and far away view since I had to keep my eyes on the road.

Once home, I felt relief and somehow a calmness over me, the same type I experienced while at the ocean two days ago. I was glad to be home with those I love and keep myself grounded on what I wanted to accomplish.

The day flew by faster than I thought it would with heading off to pick up my new eyeglasses from Costco and putting the new insurance on the car. The eyeglasses look good on me and it has transition and anti-glare (helps since the last pair I could see the reflection of my own eyeballs staring right back at me and the laptop screen's light got in the way of reading the posts and items on the web).

Oooh, I cannot wait to wear them the next time a client and I get together to play out a professor and student roleplay with him or her and it ending up with the client bent over my knee as I spank him/her and remember them to always write in cursive and never forget to kiss my foot in a 'thank you' gesture.

Rest of the day was spent in retelling what I have told the Elliquiy audience what happened the past few days along with having a father/daughter talk about finances, school and what was planned for the weekend. Now, I am tired and in need of the bed in the next room. I know not much has happened but I was only too glad to sleep and ponder over what to do tomorrow.

Miss Marguerite & The City

Edit: To include a few of the pictures taken on the trip. More can be seen on the Photo Blog Series of Miss Marguerite & The City
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You