Sailor Moon group RP Possibly MUL[NEED A SAILOR MERCURY!]

Started by Orochimaru, October 26, 2009, 01:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I found an image on photobucket and just out of the blue said "Sailor Sluts" and that marked the beginning of a many hour thinking process. I am good With sailor moon RPs. If this gets a good number or a full roster I will make note that I will be a lone playing several evil villains here. Males of course. A simple plot I came up with is the lust crystal. A crystal buried deep in the heart crystals of living things. My character will like all other evils come to earth. This will happen 2 years after the sailor star saga. I do plan on making this long and drawn out before the real total sex happens. I do this to give it a backbone, but eventually all girls will end up with a transformation in the picture. Straight or les is up to you or both.

Here is the inspirational picture.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/metabucket/17.jpg
NOTE:This is how they will look after the lust crystals are activated.

Also, if you got any additional ideas or concerns feel free to put it here. Do whatever.

Characters needed: NOTE: You can have more then one character.
Sailor Moon/Serena: Niki315
Sailor Mars/Rei: Maleficent
Sailor Venus/Mina:Rachubka
Sailor Mercury/Amy:
Sailor Jupiter/Lita: Rachubka
Sailor Neptune: SirHakado
Sailor Saturn/Hotaru: Miku Lin
Sailor Uranus: Dirge
Sailor Pluto/Trista: Miku Lin
Sailor New Moon/Rini (much older version): KunoichiRogue5

Villians
-Me
-Hunter
-KunoichiRogue5 (female and futa)

Rachubka

Just showing some interest, I guess. Always had a liking of the Sailor Scouts since I practically grew up with them! Dibs on Mina when the time comes!

Oh, I also kind of fail to see what the transformation is... besides maybe a gloss or something. lol :S

Hunter

Quote from: Rachubka on October 26, 2009, 06:36:34 PM
Just showing some interest, I guess. Always had a liking of the Sailor Scouts since I practically grew up with them! Dibs on Mina when the time comes!

Oh, I also kind of fail to see what the transformation is... besides maybe a gloss or something. lol :S

The outfits are much more see through for one thing.  You don't normally see their leotards/panties nor a hint of nipples.

Rachubka

Oh. lol... guess I should work on my looking over the body as opposed to the the face deal. lol

Hunter

Quote from: Rachubka on October 26, 2009, 06:45:08 PM
Oh. lol... guess I should work on my looking over the body as opposed to the the face deal. lol

^_^  Don't worry, I'll be happy to take you by the ... hand ... and lead you along.   ;D

Orochimaru

Looks like theres interest. So, hunter. Are you gonna be a minion then?

Just for the record, it starts with the sailor star outfits.

Rachubka

Any sort of references for that? I haven't followed the series that much to really know the difference. :S

Orochimaru

It's the final series and it was not put in Dub. So, it's all subbed. So, it's Sailor stars. You can find it on wiki, but the series in on youtube. I can look it up for you.

Hunter

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 26, 2009, 07:02:04 PM
Looks like theres interest. So, hunter. Are you gonna be a minion then?

Just for the record, it starts with the sailor star outfits.

Yup, gonna be a minion type.

Rachubka

Yeah... having trouble finding anything that's explicitly Sailor Stars. Might help if you had pictures and the like in your opening post to entice more people! Not that your inspirational picture isn't sufficient. :D

Orochimaru

Quote from: Rachubka on October 26, 2009, 07:21:23 PM
Yeah... having trouble finding anything that's explicitly Sailor Stars. Might help if you had pictures and the like in your opening post to entice more people! Not that your inspirational picture isn't sufficient. :D

Does this image help?

Rachubka

Oh, saw that one, but the differences are so small that I couldn't really tell one from the other. Well, aside from Sailor Moon, of course. Thanks!

Orochimaru

Do you still wish to see the saga?

BTW, there age is different. They are 16, but were my plot takes place is when they are 18 or slightly older if preferred.

Hunter

Quote from: Rachubka on October 26, 2009, 07:28:09 PM
Oh, saw that one, but the differences are so small that I couldn't really tell one from the other. Well, aside from Sailor Moon, of course. Thanks!

That's because Sailor Moon is a stage hog....
(*contemplates evil that he's going to enjoy doing to various senshi*)

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 26, 2009, 07:56:39 PM
That's because Sailor Moon is a stage hog....
(*contemplates evil that he's going to enjoy doing to various senshi*)
If all goes well. You could do SO much, but it will be like all other seasons. Humans will be targeted so...LET LOOSE! >: D

Also, do you need any information? and know anyone else into sailor moon, by all means let them see this.

Hunter

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 26, 2009, 07:59:08 PM
If all goes well. You could do SO much, but it will be like all other seasons. Humans will be targeted so...LET LOOSE! >: D

Also, do you need any information? and know anyone else into sailor moon, by all means let them see this.

Me?  I'm a Minako Fanboy, no additional information (aside from the AU background) required.

Rachubka

Just for the record, I put in my notice of interest BEFORE seeing your signature. :P

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 26, 2009, 08:05:56 PM
Me?  I'm a Minako Fanboy, no additional information (aside from the AU background) required.

I am a Lita and Mina fanboy myself, but I cannot keep Rei or Amy out. So I assume you have seen all the seasons?

Rachubka: You can be more then one character if you like. Same to you hunter.

Still, what do you think is better hunter. We arrive by space ship or we are corrupted humans who were touched by galaxias evil power?

Hunter

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 26, 2009, 08:21:14 PM
I am a Lita and Mina fanboy myself, but I cannot keep Rei or Amy out. So I assume you have seen all the seasons?

Rachubka: You can be more then one character if you like. Same to you hunter.

Still, what do you think is better hunter. We arrive by space ship or we are corrupted humans who were touched by galaxias evil power?

The second.  Easier to add in additional players if the need arises.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 26, 2009, 08:52:25 PM
The second.  Easier to add in additional players if the need arises.

Indeed, and it stays away from the cliche that seems to run common is Sailor moon. But then, how would we meet? Brothers? Friends? So many choices.

Hunter

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 26, 2009, 08:55:01 PM
Indeed, and it stays away from the cliche that seems to run common is Sailor moon. But then, how would we meet? Brothers? Friends? So many choices.

How cliche would you like to be?  Evil characters can have their powers triggered spontaneously, by meeting a senshi (either powered up or in disguise), by hearing a certain word spoken, seeing a certain image, etc, etc, etc.

My preference would lean toward voluntary recruitment (a contract more or less), with the villains having the same ability to mask their 'true' forms just like the senshi.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 26, 2009, 08:57:48 PM
How cliche would you like to be?  Evil characters can have their powers triggered spontaneously, by meeting a senshi (either powered up or in disguise), by hearing a certain word spoken, seeing a certain image, etc, etc, etc.

My preference would lean toward voluntary recruitment (a contract more or less), with the villains having the same ability to mask their 'true' forms just like the senshi.

I am speaking of all if not most have come from someplace distant.

That's fine with voluntary recruitment. My character has already been chosen and he's more of an alchemist/magician combination. So he is in robes. I also choose a human form and they are nothing a like looks wise so I think that makes a great "mask" as you put it.

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Orochimaru

But we alredy got one together? lol :P Care to do a character claim?

Krysia

Hunter

I'm willing to take on more than one character, naturally I'd prefer Venus to be my counterpart target but I'm open to others.   ;D   What's the general plan for getting things going?  (You can PM me if you'd prefer)

Krysia

Just for completeness sake :)

Amara/Sailor Uranus
Michelle/Sailor Neptune
Hotaru/Sailor Saturn
Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon

That is if you didn't have their English names.

Krysia

Orochimaru

Quote from: Maleficent on October 27, 2009, 12:43:31 AM
Just for completeness sake :)

Amara/Sailor Uranus
Michelle/Sailor Neptune
Hotaru/Sailor Saturn
Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon

That is if you didn't have their English names.

You want to be all of those? That could be strenuous.But I digress... Rini is a child. That is a no for this rp.

Krysia

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 27, 2009, 12:46:35 AM
You want to be all of those? That could be strenuous.But I digress... Rini is a child. That is a no for this rp.

No I was just giving the names. And if you want to get technical ALL the scouts are under age. They started the series being 12-14 years old. And if I was to pick up another person it would be Amy/Ami.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Maleficent on October 27, 2009, 12:51:02 AM
No I was just giving the names. And if you want to get technical ALL the scouts are under age. They started the series being 12-14 years old. And if I was to pick up another person it would be Amy/Ami.

Did you read my first post at all. They will be seniors in high school MEANING 18 or if he come up with something further in time like college. So, 2 years after sailor stars when they were 16 means 18. So yes, here, they are age, no technical stuff here.

Rachubka

Yeah... none of them really look to be under 16 at the start. Silly animes. :D

But yeah, no need to be snippy, peeps! It's all good.

Orochimaru

I am not trying to be snippy. I just don;t understand how it was not clear to begin with.

Hunter

If I might stick my nose in here, how about we pick the summer AFTER they graduate high school but before college would start for those attending....

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 27, 2009, 12:57:37 AM
If I might stick my nose in here, how about we pick the summer AFTER they graduate high school but before college would start for those attending....

Good idea, like right at the start.

Krysia

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 27, 2009, 12:53:11 AM
Did you read my first post at all. They will be seniors in high school MEANING 18 or if he come up with something further in time like college. So, 2 years after sailor stars when they were 16 means 18. So yes, here, they are age, no technical stuff here.

I never said anything about YOUR setting when I made my statement. I gave you a list of the scouts, -including- Rini, not saying you -had- to use her at all, it was just for completeness sake. You stated that Rini was a -child-. All I said was technically when the series -started- that they were 12-14 years old, meaning they were all -children- at that time as well.

I read the beginning post, or else I would not have posted to this. I understood it was 18+ Senior/College years for the girls. I didn't have anything against that. I'm not obtuse after all.

Orochimaru

I think I am understanding you. It is helpful, but I did not include Rini for a reason. The info was nice and I do thank you. Just, lets try to avoid confusing me. Please?

Hunter

All right, I think I've got a general idea for a storyline.

Oh yes, see here for funny story.  http://www.angelfire.com/wv/villains/tacky.html

Hunter

Orochimaru

You got it.

So far so good, if anyone knows people who would like this. Asking them would help.

Transgirlenstein

I might be interested in playing either Mercury or Jupiter but I am confused as to whar will happen exactly.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Orochimaru

We are still in the planning stages. I just got what the plot in general is.

SirHakado

I'd be interesting in playing Sailor Jupiter or Venus for this.

But I havent watched Sailor Moon beyond the second season, so I'll need to be brought up to speed on the plot a bit if that's possible.

Orochimaru

SirHakado

Ah, apologies, I misread on Venus, and Jupiter wasnt claimed yet, so I figured I could still play her.

But alright, if Jupiter is taken, then I'd like to play Sailor Neptune.

KunoichiRogue5

I'd like to play Mercury/Amy, please. Though if she's taken I could play an older version of Rini sent back in time, thus not a child. I imagine she'd look like her Dark Moon self.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Orochimaru

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on October 27, 2009, 04:01:50 PM
I'd like to play Mercury/Amy, please. Though if she's taken I could play an older version of Rini sent back in time, thus not a child. I imagine she'd look like her Dark Moon self.

Consider yourself older rini

Rhapsody

Could we get a list of who's taken whom?  It's confusing to try and track it in your head.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

KunoichiRogue5

Arigato! Happy to be part of the gang. Just call me Sailor New Moon! ^.^
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Orochimaru

Quote from: Dirge on October 27, 2009, 04:29:05 PM
Could we get a list of who's taken whom?  It's confusing to try and track it in your head.

The list is in the first post.

Jupiter and Mercury are pending as I am waiting for a response from someone, but the ones totally free are.

Sailor moon
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Pluto/Trista

and for guys another minion and darien

Rachubka

Rhapsody

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on October 27, 2009, 04:29:31 PM
Arigato! Happy to be part of the gang. Just call me Sailor New Moon! ^.^

^-- :)

ETA: I'll take Uranus, I suppose. 
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

KunoichiRogue5

If it comes down to it, I'll play Sailor Moon, if we don't have one by the time we're ready to start. But if someone else comes and claims her I'll play Rini.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Orochimaru

Hunter

I'll double up on a minion targeting Pluto if no one else claims her.

(Can't say that I blame people for NOT wanting to be noodle head....)

Orochimaru

No need to be a minion to target pluto because I will be selecting targets as I am formulating plans right now. Plus, if the ladies and guy who are being the scouts. We may have ourselves a futa minion for the dark side.

KunoichiRogue5

If anyone has a problem with futanari, speak up so I know. If there's a problem with it I wont use it.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Hunter

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on October 27, 2009, 06:50:58 PM
If anyone has a problem with futanari, speak up so I know. If there's a problem with it I wont use it.

As long as it's not directed my way, no issue.

Transgirlenstein

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Orochimaru

That leaves

Sailor Jupiter/Lita
Sailor Moon/Serena
Sailor Pluto/Trista

Rachubka

Orochimaru

Quote from: Rachubka on October 27, 2009, 09:51:20 PM
Futa isn't my favourite, but I'll make due. Promise. :)

You do not need to be done by a shemale, but if you can cope. Then alright.

Krysia

Orochimaru

Quote from: Maleficent on October 27, 2009, 11:13:30 PM
No shims for me please.

You speaking of no futa doing your character right? It's confusing because you used the term shims.

Krysia

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 27, 2009, 11:28:50 PM
You speaking of no futa doing your character right? It's confusing because you used the term shims.

She + Him = Shim... IE Chicks with Dicks.... not my thing at all.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Maleficent on October 27, 2009, 11:52:56 PM
She + Him = Shim... IE Chicks with Dicks.... not my thing at all.

I did not understand your terminology. That's why I asked. So, keep them away from you in the rp. gotcha.

Orochimaru

I added luna and artemis. They are minor but we cannot forget them.

Transgirlenstein

SirHakado

Transgirlenstein

Just wondering if there will be transformation or anything?

Niki315

Sailor Moon is a hard role to fill, but if it's still open, I'd like to play it.  I'm going to have to re-watch Sailor Stars though.. it's been far too long, and I don't really remember everything that happened.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on October 28, 2009, 07:31:12 AM
Just wondering if there will be transformation or anything?

I do not know, but there can be to those who want it. just need to state what kind.

Orochimaru

Hunter

Orochimaru

I suppose we can get a start so we can develop some of our characters, rather the villain side so we can find a way to get the scouts. What concerns me is we do not have a Lita.

Rachubka

She could be on vacation! Or I could just play as her. :O

Transgirlenstein

Rachubka

She as in me or she as in you? Either way, I'm good for it! Unless of course someone comes sweeping in for Lita, which I'm not opposed to.

Transgirlenstein

As in you.  I happen to love the Mercury/Jupiter pairing.

Orochimaru

Rach, if you want to be Lita then go ahead if you are able to handle another character.

Rachubka

Mina's my one and only or sure, and I will take Lita as a second. If someone comes along after the game has started and would want to be Lita, I'll gladly let them. Don't worry though, if that doesn't happen I'll be sure to play both characters to the full extent!

Orochimaru

Just so you know. Once we start, I will be locking this thread. Furthermore, I want to start the first beginning bit with just me and my minions so everyone else and us to get a feel for the villains. After that, I will make a post queuing any scouts to pop in with there own thing.

So, are you sure Rach you would like to be Lita as well?

Rachubka

Orochimaru

I got work soon, but the post will be up either tonight or tomorrow. Also, when it comes time for everyone to post. Please, give others a chance to post.

Anything else now is up for discussion like ones and off and all. Which would be very helpful.

Hunter

*gets all shifty eyed*  My Minako-chan!   >:)

(I'm ready as I'm going to be.)

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 30, 2009, 05:28:24 PM
*gets all shifty eyed*  My Minako-chan!   >:)

(I'm ready as I'm going to be.)

You will be rewarded after you get me a few of the scouts.  >:)

Krysia

So where is the starting thread so I can book mark it at least?

Eclipsed Northern Star

hmmm been watching this thread and not sure weather or not i want to join......

Transgirlenstein

Hunter

Quote from: Eclipse on November 05, 2009, 01:19:45 PM
hmmm been watching this thread and not sure weather or not i want to join......

*waves hand like some kind of jedi*  You want to play.  You want to play Sailor Pluto.   O:)

Eclipsed Northern Star

lol  thats a posibility maybe when we need a new dose of Senshi i can bring in my lovely made up senshi then XD  i guess im pluto then XD i get to be the ever wise ever distant Pluto/Setsuna XD

KunoichiRogue5

Or you could join the Dark Side of the RP and join the anti-senshi.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Orochimaru

Hunter: You know full well that is my call. Furthermore we already have a pluto. Not meaning to be rude BTW.

Trans: I am spreading the word that now we can start the festivities with everyone.

Eclipse: If you are interested. Then perhaps we can work something out, but you best be fast as we already got a start and I am not fond of late enteries, but I will not be a jerk either.

Hunter

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on November 06, 2009, 09:30:30 PM
Hunter: You know full well that is my call. Furthermore we already have a pluto. Not meaning to be rude BTW.

*sad look*  No cookies?

Orochimaru

You are making enough cash to buy all the cookies you want.

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Orochimaru

Before we do the lust crystals. I was thinking. How about we do some epic battles to drag things out? For instance, when the scouts become a nuisance my character begins to employ magical, alchemic and machines to help with the job. All leading up to a near final battle with evil coming out victorious, but one senshi gets infected. I know I am dragging things out, but I do not want to to focus simply on lust and sex. I want to keep it close to the show. Would everyone be okay with that?

Orochimaru

Wish niki would post. We can go on without her, but not without her permission.

Hunter

Niki315

Sorry for the delay... I wasn't sure exactly what to include and what not... I wasn't sure how to work myself in, or if I even should have... I almost didn't... o.o()  Anyway, it's up.  I didn't mean for it to take so long... o.o()  Without the first post dilemma it should be much easier in the future ^^()

Niki315

I'm sorry about my post being so un-inclusive.  I've edited it so that Rei (Maleficent) will be able to post in response more easily.

Transgirlenstein

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Niki315

It's listed in the first post of this thread, and also in the post before mine in the IC thread.

Laughing Hyena

Hunter

Laughing Hyena

Orochimaru

Well, if someone can get transgenderstein to post. We can revive it. Thats all we need to do. Or, we can just skip her for now and make up something.....It's all up for discussion.

Laughing Hyena

Thats why posting orders don't work too well in my opinion. if one straggles behind the entire thread train wrecks.

Transgirlenstein

Sorry, I got real busy and got beyond.  It's probaly better that I just drop out

Orochimaru

We can just have Hunter move it and just have people post when we can. I think that would be the best course, but are you sure tran? If so, then we need to look for someone to play the part you have. Know anyone who would want too?

Transgirlenstein

Maybe I can, I just need to wait until after the holidays when I am less busy I'm afraid. 

Orochimaru

Then the plan of attack is. I will contact hunter to move the thread to his moderated section and I will remove the posting order. When that happens. I will notify everyone of the change. I  think thats fair, don't you think?

Laughing Hyena

Well Id like to play an elite youma if you don't mind much. and I have something in mind for it if you want to discuss things Orochi.

rancorius

still looking for characters? I would like to play a male be it good or evil

Orochimaru

Hyena:No, I would not mind.It means we can make things be extended as long as possible.

rancorius: If you want to be Darien. Be my guest.