.gif Reaction Thread

Started by Marx, January 20, 2015, 01:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockeyGod

Beguile's Mistress

I tried, but I couldn't resist. :-)

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Gadifriald

I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

Gadifriald

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod

Deamonbane

RampantDesires

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Deamonbane

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Gadifriald