A neat little idea...

Started by Muff Diver, March 02, 2008, 02:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muff Diver

Me again! I just get so many different ideas for games and not all work out in the end (no pun intended), but I think I've got something this time. Lately, a friend of mine has been binging on episode after episode of Sailor Moon and other anime involving magical girls saving the day with powers of love, etc.

Well, call me weird but I was wondering what would happen if a cutesy magical girl twirling a staff with a heart-shaped jewel on it were to lose to a very... 'unique' enemy. What I'm looking for is someone to play a little game of catch-'n-abuse with an innocent magical girl. This is different from the superhero one I'm currently in (with Dawarshi and Lirliel), as the entire game would revolve around the sexual traps and ordeals the main character will face when she's caught. As for what she'll deal with, it could be anything! From heavy bondage (yum) to tentacle rape, or even latex femdom (double yum!) to full blown futa orgy, there's no limit as to what can be done to this former magical girl.

If anyone's interested, let me know while the idea is still fresh in my head! Kiss kiss! ^.^
My special kink list!

kongming

*giggle* I take it you've never seen "Lingerie Senshi Papillon Rose" then?

I'm interested, and could run such an idea for you *grin*
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Muff Diver

Hm? No, I've never even heard of that let alone seen it. I've seen "Beat Angel Escalayer" and "Angel Blade" but I'm tired of seeing the cutesy magic-girls triumph in the end. But I'm very interested that you've taken an interest, KM.

Dare I ask what you've got in mind? Or is that a secret that will be revealed in the game? *giggle*
My special kink list!

kongming

Papillon Rose is a perverted parody of Sailor Moon :3

Well, my basic idea would be a bit of a parody too - the invaders would arrive, from space/another dimension/Hell/wherever, and want to (generic evil goal), and to do so they need to gather (something) from lots of people. This could be in a similar way to the energy stealing of the first season of Sailor Moon, or it could be the search for Pure Hearts/Beautiful Dreams/Star Seeds from the later ones.

The big boss would have generals, and generals last for a handful of episodes each, each bringing out a monster of the day. These would, of course, be... themed differently to Sailor Moon.

One general would not only have tentacles, but also try to make every monster a tentacled one. Probably has an army of triffids... and Firefox recognises triffid as a word. That is nothing short of awesome. There'd also be the uniform/costume-fetish one, the BDSM one...

It'd likely be more than a bit silly, but I guarantee that your heroine will find herself in all sorts of difficult situations *grin*
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Muff Diver

Heehee, I just looked it up and read all about it. *giggle*

I've only ever watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon (they all seem the same to me), but I really like this idea you've got going, hun. All that needs to really be ironed out is our choosen heroine's name, powers and outfit (if any). But this all sounds great to me! Besides, parodies are supposed to be silly; we're just adding a heavy, heaping dose of sex and fetishes on top of it. *evil laugh* ^.^
My special kink list!