Gay or Straight Royalty/Taboo Setting Ideas!

Started by CaptainOrange, August 01, 2015, 05:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

*GAY: In this rp, you are the son of a king who has been arranged to wed the princess of a neighboring nation. However, you are secretly gay in a time period where homosexuality is severely punished. As such, you go through the motions with women to throw off suspicion, but in the middle of the night you take a strong laborer or guardsman to be your lover for the evening. I only rp with bottom men, and effeminate/femboy characters are heavily preferred. I'm open to most kinks and species. But please keep everyone at least age 18.

*STRAIGHT: In this rp, you are the daughter of the king and are sick of all the pretentious nobles your father constantly sets you up with because you know they're just in this to achieve their own political ambitions and couldn't care less about your needs. As such, you secretly go out to find yourself a man who will lay with you because he wants to. It could be a laborer who is ripped from working in the fields or perhaps you have your eye on a certain guardsman. I'm open to who you want to have your secret affairs with. As stated before, I'm open to most species and I request that everyone be at least 18. I love all types of women, however, those who are on the chubby side with big rear ends are a personal favorite of mine.

If either one of these interest you please send me a pm, as I often don't check threads. And thanks for reading. :3