Vending Machine!

Started by EdwardShane, May 22, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beautiful Mystery

Nothing seems to happen, the machine making no sounds or noises. You soon hear a loud honk. A goose appears from your right side, honking and charging at you. Obviously he isn't happy to see you.

Coin!
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Rhedyn

The machine dispenses two envelopes and a note that reads:

QuoteDear lucky recipient, as my 225th customer you have been given the chance to claim a mystery prize by playing trick or treat. Please pick one of the envelopes to open to receive your prize.

Hope you pick the treat.

-Machine number 115327.

Coin.

SpiralSpider

The machine dispenses a gift certificate redeemable for a free full set of wool dread extensions.

clink goes the coin
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

MasterMischief

The machine shakes, ba's and ejects a live goat.

Coin

EdwardShane

The machine rather abruptly slams open like a door with a loud GASHUNK noise, and a shark flies through the air.  It lands mouth first on the goat.  Mmmmmm, last meal....

There is now a shark flopping around on the floor as it noms on a goat.  The machine closes and goes back to normal, whatever "normal" may apply to within this thread.

Coin

Beguile's Mistress

A kinda sappy rendition of the Barney song begins to play as a procession of Gummy Bears comes marching out of the machine followed by a line of Sour Gummy Worms. 

Coin!

scribus1000

The machine rattles loudly with a force that suggests it may break apart...but it stops, followed by an abrupt blast of confetti shooting out. It seems to be celebrating.

Coin!
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

EdwardShane

Quote from: scribus1000 on February 14, 2015, 09:04:35 PM
The machine rattles loudly with a force that suggests it may break apart...but it stops, followed by an abrupt blast of confetti shooting out. It seems to be celebrating.

Coin!

The machine peppers you with rapid fire hershey kisses.

Coin

Beautiful Mystery

The machine dispenses a cup before dippin dots fall down into the cup. As you pick up the cup, the vending machine opens up and spills out a flood of dippin dots.

Coin
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

steele

A small card exits the slot next to the coin drop

Congratulations. You have one chance to win $100
Ready?

The top of the machine divides and a clear helium balloon with a single bill rises towards the heavens.

Are you quick enough?

COIN:
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Vilis

Nothing seems to happen until you notice something is stuck coming out the dispenser. Following a pop sound, a hug pillow of your waifu is thrown at you.

Coin.

Rhedyn

The machine dispenses a brick which thuds on the ground, narrowly missing your foot. On closer inspection you see a smiley face drawn onto the end and a note taped to it's back. The note reads:

Hi, I'm Bricky your new best buddy. A little about me...

Dislikes: Being thrown through windows

Please take care of me.

Coin.

StarIcy

As SOON AS YOU PUT THE COIN IN NOTHING HAPPENS. YOU LOOK AT THE MACHINE AND WALKS AWAY. ALL OF A SUDDEN THE CRAIN GRABS YOU. PULLS YOU INTO THE MACHINE. DISPENSE YOU AT THE BOTTOM, AND YOU END UP IN A UFO...

Coin

EdwardShane

As soon as the coin is inserted, you get your own personal storm cloud!  Unfortunately, all it ever seems to do is rain on your head.

Coin

Wispyr

The vending machine begins to dispense your prize, when it suddenly catches and leaves you empty handed and one coin short.

-Coin-

Blythe

You get...an ordinary bag of Cheetos!  ??? Wait a minute. This vending machine actually worked like a real vending machine? Something must be amiss!

Coin!

Golden Spider

You hear the coin clink and the machine lights up, you watch as your bag on funyons slowly exits the corrall and starts to fall into the delivery bin. yoy reach in and pull out a gift certificate for a week long spa day in the wastelands of the antarctic.   Where the Bleep are your funyons!!

Coin
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Omnius

Out pops a bag of funyons, apparently there was a delay

Coin

Beguile's Mistress

Noise!  Whistles!  Horns!  Bells!  Grinding gears!  Throbbing belts!  A few loud bangs and an enormous belch and out pops a pixie the size of your thumb with a really bad attitude that attaches itself to your nose and won't let go!

Coin!

Golden Spider

The machine whirs then pops out a small replica of the vending machine that give a gumball when you put in a penny. gumballs not included

Canadian Coin!

EdwardShane

The machine abruptly swings open, and a marching band starts parading out and towards the exit of the building.  Playing their music loudly and proudly every step of the way.  Once the last member is out of the machine, the machine swings closed again.

Coin

Blythe

The machine gives you Gilbert Gottfried, the comedian. How on earth did he get in there in the first place? Why did he cost only a quarter? No one may ever know.

Coin!

Jazra

The machine spits out one live hairy crab!

Coin!
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

EdwardShane

The machine makes a farting sound.  Nothing else, that's it...that is all that happens.

Coin

Golden Spider

You get a wallet filled with.... slices of ham with numbers on them?

Coin!... on a string!  ^-^