Forbidden Eden: Incest Family Robinson (Interest Check & Discussion)

Started by Silver Phoenix, November 29, 2016, 05:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Phoenix

Thanks for looking in!  Been gestating on the idea for a while now, until the urge to put it out there became irresistible.  To note, the pairings I have in mind are mainly brother/sister, mother/son, cousin/cousin, aunt/nephew.

Basically, the idea is similar to the Swiss Family Robinson, but obviously with the incest slant.  In addition, there is exploration, survival, mystery, and social dynamics to take into account.  Ideally, the story follows two small, but related,
families (presented in order of seniority).

FAMILY 1

FAMILY 2
Mother 1
Mother 2
Daughter 1
Son 1
Son 2
Daughter  2

Mothers 1 & 2 would be sisters, or else have
had children by the same father (possibly
part of the family complications mentioned
in the blurb below).

At option, either of Brother & Sister 1 or 2
could be twins (as opposed to older/younger)
or roughly the same age.
Dependant on the amount of interest, everything could be streamlined to a single family, or else more brother/sister characters could be added.  The exclusion of father characters on the list, however, is deliberate (though I might persuaded with a fair bit of convincing), so
apologies
For those of you wondering, I have nothing against the pairing
and used to play father/daughter pairs avidly.  Since my own
little girl was born, I've found my enthusiasm to see such pairings
substantially dampened.  It comes and goes in flashes, but, alas,
not long enough to see through a long term game.
ahead of time for those hoping otherwise.  Polyamoury would be the order of the day, as I'm not looking for competition or mate-hoarding between the members - ideally, everyone would be bedding each other given time.

The location itself will be a geographic anomaly and fairly extensive in size, featuring exotic flora and fauna alongside some more conventional ones, and a fairly diverse range of environments.

For now, I'm checking to see if anyone would be interested in such a game.  Without further ado, the blurb:

After dealing with complicated times in their family, two women decide to take their children on a trip to get away from all discord aboard a cruise liner.  What begins as an idyllic trip quickly turns into a nightmare as the weather turns from calm to storm in the dead of night.

Malfunctions and freak accidents conspire to send everyone to a watery grave, and none more so than the ship capsizing as it fails to turn in time and is struck broadside by an immense wave.  After fighting their way out, it is all they can do to cling desperately onto wreckage and each other as they are tossed on the surge of the ocean, without direction in the darkness of the night.

When dawn comes, they awaken calmer waters, and the sight of a majestic, yet unknown island before them.  With little more than rags, they paddle their way to a new life...

Any placement won't be on a first-come first-served basis.  I figure we can go with the family surname of Robinson, unless something better turns up.  The time period would be more modern day than the actual Swiss Family Robinson.  Although the tones of sexuality are strong, I'm not looking for this to turn into one big orgy; I'd like the plot vs. erotica ratio to be roughly 60:40 to 70:30.

In general, I'm seeing this as sandbox with plot, with me following a loose GM-erial role, though I'm happy to welcome any help in that regard.  Please feel free to pitch in any ideas or questions you have!

Mother 1 (pending. Elven Sex Goddess)
Mother 2 (pending. SlipperySue)
Son 1 [Marcus Robinson] (placeholder. Silver Phoenix)
Son 2 (pending. MagicalPen or Blinkin)
Daughter 1 (pending. orderNchaos)
Daughter 2

[float=right][img height=300]<Character Photo>[/img][/float]
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] Age; [b]Height:[/b] Height; [b]Weight:[/b] Weight(lbs)
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b] <What your character can do - consider also what can be useful for survival>
[b]Sexuality:[/b] <Specifically that of your character, in general.>

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b] <Your ons as the player, which can be different from things mentioned in your character's sexuality>
[b]Player Offs:[/b] <Your offs, that you'd like not to be included in this game, or at least subject your character to>

MARCUS ROBINSON
Player: Silver Phoenix
Name: Marcus 'Marc' Robinson

Physical Description: Lean and compactly built, Marcus has the broad shoulders of a swimmer.  He's inherited the dark hair of his mother and the glittering green eyes of his father.  Though his wrists are a little thin, his hands are large, strong, and have a tenacious grip.
Personality: Marcus has the outlook of a live-and-let-live sort.  Years of strict training by his father, and later the army, only served to remind him how much he enjoyed his personal freedoms.  Though he's quick to laugh or make light of serious situations, he's more sober and focused when the chips are down - more so than most people would give him credit for.  Occasionally, he misreads the present situation in a desire to put a lighter-hearted slant on during moody times, believing that a positive outlook is needed for such times rather than stressing oneself out.
        Marcus has a strong sense of protectiveness towards his family as there was a lack of a strong father figure present.  Hurting a member of the family is one of the few ways to press his berserk button and make him reckless.

Skills: As someone who has spent a modicum of time in the army and marines, has respectable fighting skills and knows how to use, maintain, and repair most small arms and rifles.  Although he learnt an extensive array of survival skills, lack of practice and general apathy, means he has only the basic fundamentals and would probably have to be coached again.  He's a fairly strong swimmer and can hold his breath for two and a half minutes easily.  He has a basic knowledge of engines and could make field repairs with the right equipment.  Finally, he's an athlete, able to manage a 100 meter sprint in 14-15 seconds, or can do 3 miles in 20 minutes whilst carrying 14 kgs.
Sexuality: As a young adult, Marcus has a high sex drive, but one that he is self-conscious of and tries to temper (not always successfully).  He's a passionate sort that believes desire is best shown by being vigorous; unless his partner is taking charge, being slow and gentle isn't usually the first thing on his mind.  He understand being a parent is a big responsibility, one he believes outside his capability, so he's very reluctant to engage in a situation where he could get someone pregnant.

Background: Identified as a physically gifted person from a young age, he was generally pushed towards physical accomplishments over academia, though he would have preferred the latter to the former.  He was slated on track to become the team's quarterback, when his father decided to make a comeback into his life.  The man decided that Marcus was army material and personally coached Marcus himself.  Once he turned 17, he was quickly pushed in the military.  Although his scores for AFQT were high, Marcus was generally becoming tired of the excessive discipline he was being subject to, feeling that his life was passing him by without any chance to enjoy it.
        Though it saddened him to lose some of the good friends he made, it didn't take Marcus long to wax rebellious enough that he was seen as a liability and discharged.  Father and son have not talked since, though Marcus hasn't really cared.

Player Ons: Incest :P, risk of pregnancy & pregnancy, threesome,  being watched masturbating, spanking & biting
Player Offs: Scat, watersports, violence/mutilation, vore, and hard-NC.
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full

Amarlo

Would those involved have to be polyamorous? I don't typically enjoy multiple partners, myself. I'd much rather end up with one as multiple partners are a turn off for me. I'm also more so interested in the brother x sister thing than anything else. Is that a deal breaker?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Silver Phoenix

Quote from: Amarlo on November 29, 2016, 06:04:29 AMWould those involved have to be polyamorous? I don't typically enjoy multiple partners, myself. I'd much rather end up with one as multiple partners are a turn off for me. I'm also more so interested in the brother x sister thing than anything else. Is that a deal breaker?
Hello Amarlo, thanks for your question!  The mention of polyamory was more a matter of convenience - I myself, would not have a problem with one-for-one, but I think it would be something that needs to be discussed before hand with the prospective brother figure (or else find them sleeping around).  Nevertheless, if it can be hashed out with all the players to make sure that fact is understood loud and clear, then I'd say it's a go.

Edit: That said, I'm still expecting interaction with the remainder of the characters in the story.

MagicalPen

I am quite fond of Incest and would be interested in playing Son 2.

I would be okay being Amarlo's only partner, though I would not be exclusive with her - IE I would seek to be with the other daughter/sister and mothers too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Elven Sex Goddess

Player: Elven Sex Goddess
Name: Lillian 'Lily' Anne Robinson  [Mother One] (Not sure what the family name is lol)

Physical Description:  Lily is a voluptuous curvy woman with a generous bosom.   Her breasts are 38 DD in size.   Hair is naturally medium chestnut brown, which she wears long.  Eye color is blue eyes.   Lily still has a figure made for a bikini.   Even with sporting stretch marks with having babies.  Gravity has not caught up to her bountiful breasts. 

Personality:  For all of Lily's adult life and majority of her teen years.   Has been living vicariously through those around her.   What she wanted did not matter.  Her sister, their shared father of their children and the children themselves.   She has always been in the shadows of everyone else.   The mother that is, the aunt that is always there.  The dutiful lover when called upon even when she would otherwise want different. 

Yet unknown to those closes to her,  sister, children and even the father of her children.   There is a adventurous risk taker side to Lily.   That secret thrill seeker, that started when she was eleven years old with seeing the original movie Point Blank.

Skills:  Being a personality that lives vicariously through those around her.   Allows her to be malleable and pick things up.   Of course with Point Blank being her favorite movie.   During her teen years she naturally gravitated towards such peer like crowds.   Surfer dudes and girls.  Lily is proficient skilled surfer,  rock climber.   She picked up general survival skills like building a shelter and making a fire from a marine boyfriend from the marine basic training in San Diego CA.   

Sexuality:  Her personality to live vicariously through others.   Gives her submissive disposition when it comes to sexuality.  Through she is truly heterosexual in nature.   That main personality trait opens her to anything even polyamorous.

Background:  Lily has lived her life through others.  If a boyfriend liked sunny side up eggs. She liked sunny side eggs.  If it was scrambled then scrambled eggs were her favorite.  Needless to say it is what has shaped Lily to who she is this day.   Lily finished high school but did not attend college for she had gotten pregnant while a junior in high school.   Having her daughter then she would have a son. 

Despite having a child she still moved in circles with surfers and other thrill seekers.   She was drawn to such a world, due in part to her enamoring with the movie Point Blank.    The children though would keep her from attending college.   In because of such she went through blue collared jobs that are associated with women.   A waitress, sales woman in lingerie shop.   Of course she lived pay check to pay check through her late teens and early twenties.   

That is until a job fair and she manages to land a job with United Airlines and becomes a stewardess.  Nothing glamorous, red eye flights to near by cities when she was twenty eight years of age.   In twelve years of flying as stewardess on such flights.   Lily never encountered  a incident   It did through make her self conscious of her figure and in such she worked hard to keep her bikini figure. 

Problems and stress that have arisen in her family,  which includes her sister and her children.   Have led to the extended family both sisters and their combined four children two boys and two girls.  To take a trip a cruise.   For Lily it was a relationship outside the dynamic of the father of her children and family.  A passenger she met on one of her flights she had an affair.   She had gotten pregnant.  An being one that lives vicariously through others.   This lover did not want children had made her get an abortion.  For six months since then it has eaten at her that she had done so.   This trip is suppose to help her get through it.  Of course others have come for their own reasons and troubles.   

In eight years of flying she  had no trouble or incidents.  Yet the first time she goes on a cruise, she gets shipped wreck on a deserted tropical island.   

Player Ons:  Anything from anal to oral male or female to multiple partners and incest.   To even she could be pushed into bestiality.
Player Offs:  Water sports, scat, mutilation and vore.   

Silver Phoenix

Welcome all!  Two new prospective players in less than 12 hours, so maybe it's off to a good start.

Quote from: MagicalPen on November 29, 2016, 08:59:53 AMI would be okay being Amarlo's only partner, though I would not be exclusive with her - IE I would seek to be with the other daughter/sister and mothers too.
Good to know that Amarlo has at least one prospective partner, but best to check with her whether she's okay with the latter first.

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on November 29, 2016, 09:39:20 AMPlayer: Elven Sex Goddess
Name: Lillian "Lily" Anne Robinson  [Mother One] (Not sure what the family name is lol)
Huzzah - character sheet!  Everything looks more or less good, with the only little niggle (perhaps) being age-wise, which might more or less put her son & daughter in the 18-20 age category (not assuming teen pregnancy, I suppose, so there may always be that).  Nevertheless, I'm good with waiting for player interest to see what ages are sought after before making adjustments (if any), so I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to make changes.

As for the family name, well Robinson it is for now, unless something better crops up... (somehow doubting it, lol)

Amarlo

Well I was honestly hoping for someone to be more monogamous with. I appreciate the offer though. ^^

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Silver Phoenix

I suspected as much, lol.  Nevertheless, if you have a character you'd like to pitch, feel free to put her up and perhaps it will attract a like-minded person tempted enough to do so.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Silver Phoenix on November 29, 2016, 11:24:05 AM
Huzzah - character sheet!  Everything looks more or less good, with the only little niggle (perhaps) being age-wise, which might more or less put her son & daughter in the 18-20 age category (not assuming teen pregnancy, I suppose, so there may always be that).  Nevertheless, I'm good with waiting for player interest to see what ages are sought after before making adjustments (if any), so I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to make changes.

As for the family name, well Robinson it is for now, unless something better crops up... (somehow doubting it, lol)

I adjusted her age to be 40 years of age.  To place the oldest at 23 or 24 years of age.   With having at 16 or 17 years of age.   If so desired to have the children at such a adult age.   

The reason for initial 36 was thinking the children with having gone on the trip.   Were in their teen years of 16 to 18  and still at home.   

Either way I am good with where the group wants to set the relative ages.   No one younger then sixteen naturally.   

orderNchaos

My submission for Daughter 1

Player: orderNchaos
Name: Blake Robinson  [Daughter 1]

Physical Description:  Skinny with soft curves and small breasts. Blake has a few small tattoos around her body.  Long blonde hair is usually hanging free with a natural curl to it or it's up in some form of bun or pony tail.  Her natural blue eyes are well suited to her personality, soft and friendly 

Personality:  A wild child by most accounts.  Tends to actively defy her parents as well as most authority figures.  Blake adopted the wild fearless personality at a young age, always being the one to climb trees or try something new.  She tends to jump before looking.  To her parents relief, she has yet to run into a situation that was so out of her dept that jumping before looking didn't turn out, but her luck has to change eventually.

Skills: Her natural tendency to seek out thrills and new adventures gives Blake a natural aptitude for outdoor sports.  Diving in the summer and skiing in the winter, with rock climbing as a pastime that she shares with her mother Lily.  Blake is also curiously a skilled artist.  Having received a graphic design degree in college, her position as a graphic designer for a local marketing company helps pay for her thrill seeking habits. 

Sexuality:  ....really?   >:)

Background:  Living a life of constant change made Blake very adverse to accepting anything in the world as a steady thing.  Her mother's constant moving and inability to hold down solid jobs weighted heavily on Blake's development, possibly adding to her naturally occurring tendency to strike out and seek new adventures.  When her mother's life finally became more stable with the airline position, Blake was able to focus more on school and her love of drawing.  Finally able to break free of her mother's unhealthy travelling, Blake was accepted to a local college on a partial scholarship.  This eventually paid for her full ride.  Two years ago, she graduated with a job already established at a well known marketing firm in town. 

At the behest of her families suggestion that a family trip might be fun, Blake took time off of her job to join the family cruise in hopes she might be able to repair the distance that had grown between her and her mother while she was at school.

Player Ons:  Lets see where this goes....
Player Offs:  See player O/O's

MagicalPen

On second thought, if Amarlo will have me, I would have no problem going monogamous with her character in some Brother/Sister pairing.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

fireflights

So...wait would they all have to have sex with eachother or would it be based on each persons comfort, because I notice there's the possibility of two sons from two mothers and two daughters from two mothers, so it's potential that the sister doesn't have to have sex with her own brother but could with the brother of the other girl/mother instead of her own? Cause i'm not into incest, but the other brother if they would have to procreate even though I know wouldn't necessarily be with the other sister, could still be a potential. Does this make any sense? LOL

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Amarlo

Quote from: MagicalPen on December 05, 2016, 07:25:12 PM
On second thought, if Amarlo will have me, I would have no problem going monogamous with her character in some Brother/Sister pairing.

Oh, wow. Really? o.o Well that certainly sweetens the pot a bit! ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Quote from: fireflights on December 05, 2016, 07:35:23 PM
So...wait would they all have to have sex with eachother or would it be based on each persons comfort, because I notice there's the possibility of two sons from two mothers and two daughters from two mothers, so it's potential that the sister doesn't have to have sex with her own brother but could with the brother of the other girl/mother instead of her own? Cause i'm not into incest, but the other brother if they would have to procreate even though I know wouldn't necessarily be with the other sister, could still be a potential. Does this make any sense? LOL

You lost me...but I think I know the answer.

The 2 Mothers are sisters, making any and all children related to each other as Cousins. While Cousins getting married as quite acceptable not too long ago, I think by todays standards that would be considered incest?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

fireflights

To be honest, cousins I can handle better than brother and sister. See, I was molested by my brother, so I can't see any possible relationships romantically between a brother and sister happening, so if they are somewhat related by being cousins, I can handle a cousin and another cousin romantically better than I can brothers and sisters because of this. Hope that clairfy's the confusion. If it's not possible, I'll not apply but I want to see about this being a possibility before I even apply.

Livin in MD now.

Amarlo

Quote from: fireflights on December 05, 2016, 08:51:43 PM
To be honest, cousins I can handle better than brother and sister. See, I was molested by my brother, so I can't see any possible relationships romantically between a brother and sister happening, so if they are somewhat related by being cousins, I can handle a cousin and another cousin romantically better than I can brothers and sisters because of this. Hope that clairfy's the confusion. If it's not possible, I'll not apply but I want to see about this being a possibility before I even apply.

I am the same way about Father/Daughter stuff, honestly. So I totally understand.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MagicalPen

Amarlo and I are hashing out the details on our Brother/Sister Twins.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

SlipperySue

Can I put in a provisional claim on Mother 2.  Character sheet to follow.

But was thinking Jacqueline (Jaci), aged 43, elder sister.

Silver Phoenix

Welcome to all who have expressed interest in the game.  For now, it seems that we have managed to prospectively fill in the core members.  That said, there can still be others, which could include other sons and daughters, or even cousins from outside of the two main family units.  I will await character sheets and begin an OOC section, so that we can discuss and solidify the core concepts for the game.

Quote from: SlipperySue on December 06, 2016, 05:04:27 AMCan I put in a provisional claim on Mother 2.  Character sheet to follow.

But was thinking Jacqueline (Jaci), aged 43, elder sister.

Provisional claim granted!
Quote from: MagicalPen on December 06, 2016, 12:47:15 AM
Amarlo and I are hashing out the details on our Brother/Sister Twins.
Will look forward to seeing them MP.

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

SlipperySue

Player: slipperysue
Name: Jacqueline 'Jaci' Pearson

Physical Description: Jaci has a slim body, with a flat stomach, small breasts and small hips.  She has long blonde hair and steely blue eyes, she considers her best feature to be her legs, which are relatively long and very shapely.

Personality: While she was not exactly an ace student, she was more focused on her education than her younger sister.  Not only completing High School but actually going to college, graduating in geology, while actually heavily pregnant by her college boyfriend.

Skills: Jaci was on the school swim and track teams, and is still an excellent swimmer and runner.  Her geology degree allows her to understand rock formations and what they mean.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Background:  When her children grew up and started school, Jaci got a job as junior field geologist with Exxon.  As the children were growing she worked almost exclusively in their adopted home state of Texas, but as they got older she would travel more widely.  When the children got to college age, she was headhunted by Marathon where she is now a senior field geologist, and travels the world as part of her work.

Player Ons: Pretty much everything not covered by the Offs
Player Offs: Toilet, vomit, gore, violence, bestiality

Additional Images

Amarlo

Sorry for the flip flop but I've decided not to join this game after all. ^^; You guys have fun!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

SlipperySue

Quote from: Amarlo on December 09, 2016, 10:29:45 PM
Sorry for the flip flop but I've decided not to join this game after all. ^^; You guys have fun!

Shame I lost my daughter before she even actually appeared.