dominant male or female wanted for any anime RP

Started by x3yugimutoux3, February 10, 2009, 08:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

x3yugimutoux3

hey, the name's Yuugi and i'm lookin for a dominant male or a dominant female for any anime rp that i can successfully roleplay without asking too many questions. cause i know quite a few anime, but some i'm just not familiar with. if you wish to contact me then just pm me or reply to this thread.
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

Hunter

*looks in curiously at the mention of "dominant male" and "anime" in the same sentence*

x3yugimutoux3

feel free to throw out an idea... personally, i've been in an InuYasha mood lately but anyway, any anime i know well would work... ^^

Ons and Offs
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

Chevalier des Poissons

Hi. Before I say anything, let me ask you. Besides Inu Yasha, what other animes you know well?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

x3yugimutoux3

let's see... there's Naruto, Magic Knight Rayearth, Yu Yu Hakusho, YuGiOh, YuGiOh GX, Legend of Zelda (game, not anime but oh well), FullMetal Alchemist, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ouran High School Host Club, Ranma 1/2, Dragonball, DBZ, Dragonball GT, Ronin Warriors, SandLand, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Whisper of the Heart, Big O, and Tenchi Muyo. at least those are the ones i can think of at the moment.

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

Whoa, you seem to like animes =3

Well, I could easily come with a plot for Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the dragonballs. Just tell me what is your favorite and what you would like and dislike about the RP.

A & A

x3yugimutoux3

i think i'd like Yu Yu Hakusho... or a new Dragonball...like an alternate universe one...

My personal favorites are Hiei, Kurama, or Yusuke. I HATE Keiko, not to be mean but i just don't like her...i don't know why... for Dragonball, i like Goku the best, but Gohan is just as awesome.

I have a special character made up for each... Flame is Genkai's daughter... (freaky, i know lol) and she has her mother's long pink hair except it's really curly, and emerald green eyes. She is kinda short, and she has a mean temper when she gets riled up. Normally, she's rather sweet, but she can get cranky if she doesn't get her daily dose of ice cream. (sweet snow...she calls it) she's a demon, (go figure...the explanation is that Genkai prayed to King Enma for a child and she ended up an Omnipotai apparition. She can tap into any element and she can use her flute to summon a black dragon like Hiei's...) and she is very cute.

my characters for Dragonball are Mia for Gohan, and Sayuri for Goku in the alternate universe...without chichi... Mia has long black curly hair, and blue eyes, and Sayuri has pink hair, and amber eyes. She is the daughter of Vegeta, and is as strong a fighter as any, and the older sister of trunks... Sayuri is a girl that Goku meets in High School. She is a brainy geek but is pretty hot... lol

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

I like they way you are going with your plot.

I will create a character for all of those, and PM you with it, alright?

A & A

MHaji

If you want an Ouran Kyouya, I can do that, but it looks like this position's taken. (Curses his bad timing.)
Ons and offs, in song form.

-

AUCUUCUACGAACGUGAAGCUGACACUCAUAUUAGUCCCAUGAUGGAA

x3yugimutoux3

not necessarily... i can always take on more RPs... ^^ so i'll start a thread... did you want my character to be Haruhi or an OC?

Ons and Offs

MHaji

Either one works. Getting a Haruhi/Kyouya scene right would be extremely dicey, though.

I probably shouldn't start tonight - I'm not focused enough at the moment.
Ons and offs, in song form.

-

AUCUUCUACGAACGUGAAGCUGACACUCAUAUUAGUCCCAUGAUGGAA

Darthvegeta800

Hmmm lets see...
Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac), Berserk, Fullmetal Alchemist (somewhat), Kenshin (anime was called Samurai X i think), Robotech/Macross, Patlabor, Appleseed, Yugioh, Yugioh GX,...

Can't immediately think of others i know.

x3yugimutoux3

YuGiOh GX sounds so good right now... hmmm... i have a certain OC when it comes to GX. Her name's Rosemary Jessica Rhodes and is Alexis' younger twin sister. She has emerald green eyes, and strawberry blonde hair. she likes Juudai/Jaden. so how about a JadenXRose pairing? by the way, they usually call her either Rose or Jess. ^^ how bout it?

Ons and Offs

Darthvegeta800

Hmmm any chance i can pick up Chazz Princeton or Zane Truesdale instead of Jaden? I kinda found Jaden annoying ;)

And what's your stance on Kaiba? He was always my favourite YGO char.

x3yugimutoux3

Ons and Offs

x3yugimutoux3

and if you wanted to RP YuGiOh, i always like Seto or Ryou Bakura lol. My character is Yuugi though. and I always turn Yuugi into a girl for my YuGiOh RPs. hope that doesn't bother you. I just don't think he's manly enough to be a guy... lol. so if you want a SetoXFemYuugi just let me know. kay?

Ons and Offs

Darthvegeta800

Hmmm hard to pick.
My all-time fav is Kaiba. I do hope you don't mind i rp him like he's in the anime?
A calculating douche who mostly just cares about his company and the well-being of his little brother? (being a big brother myself, i can understand that all too well - well the little brother thing anyway  ;D)
GIve me a little pm, we'll brainstorm a bit.