Crystalline Academy • Recruitment Thread

Started by AliceInLace, February 12, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCorsair

Just throwing this out, in the interests of establishing a connection:  anyone want an arranged fiancee?

Note that I am not suggesting that you have to like Kennis in the slightest.  Heck, maybe you're even enlisting him to get the betrothal broken.  But arranged marriages add that extra bit of drama, and anything we can use to torment characters is good for the plot.

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: TheCorsair on February 18, 2015, 09:23:27 PM
Just throwing this out, in the interests of establishing a connection:  anyone want an arranged fiancee?

Note that I am not suggesting that you have to like Kennis in the slightest.  Heck, maybe you're even enlisting him to get the betrothal broken.  But arranged marriages add that extra bit of drama, and anything we can use to torment characters is good for the plot.

^This...
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

AliceInLace

I don't want too many arranged, keep that in mind. Since this isn't an 'Arranged Marriage' RP and so far there is already two
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

EdwardShane

I think I already set Victoria up for enough torment as it is, once it's clear what she is capable of....how many people are really going to want to be genuinely friendly towards a girl who could exsanguinate them?  ^^;

AliceInLace

Also, as far as teachers go, I would like to see at least: Etiquette, Battle Training and Defense, Music, and History. Figure those would be pretty rounded out.

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

EdwardShane

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

TheCorsair

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 18, 2015, 09:27:37 PM
I don't want too many arranged, keep that in mind. Since this isn't an 'Arranged Marriage' RP and so far there is already two

Fair enough.  I was just looking to get some scheming done now, while I wait with bated breath for the game to start...

AliceInLace

EVERYONE CAN START POSTING YOUR CHARACTERS ARRIVALS ONCE YOUR PROFILE IS HANDED IN!

AliceInLace

Also, when making the profile I prefer that the Feeling on other kingdoms are from now on in paragraph form, not a list. You also don't have to include every kingdom, maybe just the ones you feel strongly about

EdwardShane

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 18, 2015, 10:10:08 PM
Also, when making the profile I prefer that the Feeling on other kingdoms are from now on in paragraph form, not a list. You also don't have to include every kingdom, maybe just the ones you feel strongly about

Duly noted >_<

Chasseybaby

Just covering my bases and have decided to take the Princess of Lunaria and will hand in my CS sometime tomorrow hopefully Thanks! ^^

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chasseybaby on February 19, 2015, 01:15:56 AM
Just covering my bases and have decided to take the Princess of Lunaria and will hand in my CS sometime tomorrow hopefully Thanks! ^^

Welcome to the party! :D

AliceInLace

Quote from: Chasseybaby on February 19, 2015, 01:15:56 AM

Sounds great!

Aiyanna

Hello there. I might like to join this group. Is the princess role for Cumulus or Lunaria still available?
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

AliceInLace

Quote from: BaronessAiyanna on February 19, 2015, 03:25:43 AM
Hello there. I might like to join this group. Is the princess role for Cumulus or Lunaria still available?

Princess of Cumulous is, Interest has been already put for Lunaria

Aiyanna

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 19, 2015, 03:33:20 AM
Princess of Cumulous is, Interest has been already put for Lunaria

I will get to work on a character sheet right away.
Ideas
O/o's

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

Aiyanna

Quick question, where do you want character sheets when they are finished?
Ideas
O/o's

LamentingQuill

Quote from: BaronessAiyanna on February 19, 2015, 04:01:20 AM

Send them directly to Alice

AliceInLace

Quote from: BaronessAiyanna on February 19, 2015, 04:01:20 AM

message me them

eternaldarkness

This is very intriguing. I see you have no staff members so perhaps I will produce one for this in the same vein as Severus Snape if such is desired.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 19, 2015, 02:12:12 PM
This is very intriguing. I see yu have no staff members so perhaps I will produce one for this in the same vein as Severus Snape if such is desired.

Every school needs a brooding Severus Snape type, in my opinion ^.^

Interdiction of words

Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A