The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, February 12, 2015, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultimategeek

O&O :: SEARCH :: A&A

Madriv

Quote from: ultimategeek on February 19, 2015, 08:51:51 PMI'm considering whipping up another character, Jegudiel.

Judge Judy! C'mon in! Siddown, I'll grab ya a cupcake.   ;D

ultimategeek

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 20, 2015, 07:57:46 AM
Judge Judy! C'mon in! Siddown, I'll grab ya a cupcake.   ;D

Oooo thanks!  Just made an image of a tattoo for him.  So fun!

Madriv

Quote from: ultimategeek on February 20, 2015, 07:17:06 PMOooo thanks!  Just made an image of a tattoo for him.  So fun!

I should have clarified that whole "Judge Judy" crack was from Uriel, not me personally. Although I would gladly give you a cupcake personally, anytime, if I had one to give.  ;)

bubby

So I've finally chosen a new face claim, and adjusted in in that section.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on February 21, 2015, 12:12:02 PM
So I've finally chosen a new face claim, and adjusted in in that section.

Can you please post a new thing, instead of editing your last one? I've started updating the lists, to everything since my last post is now being ignored.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

bubby

bubby

Eerrrrrrgh! Ok, I'm sorry but I'm going to back out. I've tried, but a char concept just isn't coming to me, and having to struggle to come up with a good concept kills the Muse for me personally.

AWESOMESAUCE IDEA THOUGH, and I anticipate great things for this game! Good luck!  :D

Madriv

Bloodied Porcelain

*pokes the thread and people in it* I'm still waiting on sheets from a lot of you! I'd like to get us rolling soon! I think I'll be putting up the history and heaven/hell threads today so that at least those of us who have sheets in can start playing around while we wait.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Will be working on it tonight. Was going to yesterday....then chaos struck.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

ultimategeek

Mine's very nearly done.  I just have to take care of the personality section and wrap up history.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ultimategeek on February 23, 2015, 01:09:50 PM
Mine's very nearly done.  I just have to take care of the personality section and wrap up history.

I'm currently working on the girl I was talking to you about. :D I'm hoping Jegudiel likes her. ^.^

Bloodied Porcelain

My human is up! Please bear in mind that she was created to aid in a plot being set in motion after the game gets rolling. Also, she will not count toward the total count for Psychics or Mediums.

Bloodied Porcelain

Announcement

I have put up three IC threads. They can be found below:

Heaven & Hell
History
IC Writing

I have also added the links to the thread directory at the beginning of this thread.

Bloodied Porcelain

We still have three angel spots open! Sealtiel, Barachiel, and Raphael are all available! We also have a whopping 7 demon slots still open!

Madriv

Hades

Remember folks.   Knowledge is power.  Power corrupts.  So study hard, and be evil.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Hades on February 24, 2015, 06:30:31 PM
Remember folks.   Knowledge is power.  Power corrupts.  So study hard, and be evil.

WHY ARENT YOU ON THE MUMBLES?!

Tinkertoy

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Caehlim

Quote from: Tinkertoy on February 24, 2015, 09:37:13 PM
My girl is still forth coming and evil and all demony....honests.

Good, Rosier needs some fellow demons to outbalance all these goody-two-shoes angels out there.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Prophet is about 2 paragraphs away from being done and submitted!!!
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Bloodied Porcelain

Keaton

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Ansem on February 28, 2015, 02:53:41 PM
May I stake a claim on the role of Raphael? Is it still open?

We don't do claims (I pick based on whose version of the character works best for the story), but for the moment you're the only one expressing interest in the role, so I think you can work on the sheet without much issue. :)