News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hogwarts A Future

Started by Kendra, January 03, 2012, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarSage

As long as there are venti black and white mochas (hot or blended) to be had, Alex is good.  He is from Seattle originally after all, hehe.   ;D

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

CurvyKitten

I'm sure that we will all work together to either get a magical way or a mundane way to have all the luxuries of life. HEHE lolz

Kendra

Well all the shops listed in the HAF wiki will be there, shops closed down during the wizarding wars will have reopened and new owners for those whose original owners are sadly no longer with us ;)

That is interesting Haibane, I always saw coffee has a very American thing. Should have known the Empire would have gotten their hands on some ;)
I guess I've always imagined the HP world to be a bit Dickensian - though not sure if they would have sat around with butter beer and pumpkin juice  ;D

Flower

I am an American, and I love coffee!  ;D

Kendra

*coughs and points to the OOC*  ;)

Haibane

Yes, Kendra, Dickensian is a good way to describe it. I see the Victorian period as being a time when tea drinking became more popular in England, but as I say, it just strikes me that wizards are more tea drinkers than coffee, it seems to suit their style. Also pipes much more so that cigars and cigarettes, its another of those old fashioned things.

SlytherinDesires

I agree with Haibane. I always thought wizards to be more of the tea drinkers than coffee drinkers. Personally, I prefer tea to coffee any day.

Narianna

So if I make a first or second year character, am I able to bring her in even after the game has already begun? I put a HUGE amount of time and consideration into my characters and even more will be put into this one. I have not had a practical amount of time to put into this one yet but I'd still really like to join...

Aiden

The opportunity to make a first year is open, but once those kids get on the train and sorted we are closing off first years until the NEXT round of first years when grades move up.

Narianna

How long do you think that bus will stay open? And I'm still reading the rules and guidelines so forgive me if you've covered this in them but if I make a second (or above) year, is there a deadline for that one?

Saerrael

NOTE to GMs.

The character sheet thread isn't linked in the OOC thread first post.

Aiden

Quote from: Narianna on January 11, 2012, 07:48:54 PM
How long do you think that bus will stay open? And I'm still reading the rules and guidelines so forgive me if you've covered this in them but if I make a second (or above) year, is there a deadline for that one?

About a week. The scenes will be moving in "chunks" until we open the castle

Aiden

Quote from: Saerra on January 11, 2012, 08:47:52 PM
NOTE to GMs.

The character sheet thread isn't linked in the OOC thread first post.

Will mention it to Kendra, unable to edit her threads until we reach BGS.

Saerrael

LimitlessNikkie

ooh I can't believe I'm late on this have been trying to click the coming soon sigs for a while now >.< *wonders off to read wiki and start writing character weeee*

The Golden Touch

More second or third years!!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

Quote from: Josietta on January 12, 2012, 01:01:06 AM
+1! More Puffs too!

Hah, wait for the sorting. You will have some puffs.

Tydorei

Is this still accepting characters?

Nadir

Yes, pretty sure of it Tydorei

Aiden

Attention! We have decided to close recruitment!

IF you have posted interest in this thread or have PM'd us a sorting quiz/wand test you are still available to join!

Tydorei
LimitlessNikkie
Sure
Narianna
Bludmagnus
Cream

Sorry to all of the rest of you who missed out, this game will open recruitment next year (In game time) and accept a new round of first years!

Kendra

Nom De Plume
Braoich
Tydorei
LimitlessNikkie
Sure
Narianna
Bludmagnus
Cream
Senti
Reia

this is the final list of players that showed interest before recruitment closed. - apologies to those I had accidentally omitted. Rectified.