Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley

*waves to all the boys and ladies lurking and disappears again*

abandoneddolly

Irilinquent

abandoneddolly

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Prefect Mos

abandoneddolly

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

=45

damn indeed. but I am going to try for sleep again. We had a bad storm here which had
me and my puppy hiding under the covers earlier and I am still a little scared which is why
I can't sleep. I hate being a scaredy cat of storms. Good night all.

Irilinquent

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Irilinquent

Adammair

You know you can't keep me away for long! ;D

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Irilinquent

Autumn52

Irilinquent