Mista's Two Cents [NC-H]

Started by MistaPepperZ, September 28, 2008, 03:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistaPepperZ

Alright, let me start off by saying that I'm excited to be here and I hope my tenure here will be grand.

For the first idea:

Why Heartbreak Needs a Combat Medal

This storyline is based off the idea of why bandmates should never sleep with one another.

Marvin Jordan and Serena Harris are on the same band, "Take Us To Your Leader." They're so close to making it to the big time. However, there's a rather large issue; love. Marvin and Serena can't seem to keep their hands off one another which is interfering with the band's music and, of course, it'll piss off the other band members. It's hard enough to keep their style of music, alternative rock, sounding good without feelings of wanting of have sex in the middle of a practice session. As it turns out, the band starts getting eyed by labels. The terms of every deal seems nice but only one label would shoot them to the top. Executives can be assholes sometimes. This one, in particular, wants Serena off the band because she doesn't play guitar as well as a replacement that was brought into the fray; another woman. Marvin has lustful feelings for the new guitarist and Serena, being filled with a woman's scorn, wants to get even. Will Marvin and Serena find love again or hate each other forever?

Java Town

This is meant for sexual comedy.

Roy Myers owns a coffee shop by the name of Javatown. For most of his life Roy has been the butt of every joke. He's rather poor and it's a wonder how he even become a shop owner in the first place. From his location in the city of New York he managed to get just enough sales to make ends meet every month. The magical month of April came around and Roy's sales sky rocketed. He had more money than he could ever dream of. Someone just HAD to come and rain on Roy's parade; Starbucks. Those assholes had the nerve, THE NERVE, to move right across the street from Roy and steal all of his customers. The Javatown staff of Rena, Jacob, Devon and Jessica all quit on Roy to go work for Starbucks. The owner is a young, rich, influential and stunningly beautiful woman. Roy's shop, his life and his love was about to be closed down from a lack of sales. That she-devil of bitch owner gave him two alternatives. One, either sell his shop to her and work for her or, two, do something far more humiliating; be closed down. She had to pay. Oh, she had to pay dearly. Roy's dark side, as if he were some kind of a Sith Lord, came into the fray. He started stalking her, digging into her past, learning about her and figured out all of her weaknesses. If he could humiliate her enough she'd get the hell out of town and take her Starbucks shop along with her. There was only one way to do this; the internet. It was the ultimate weapon against anyone in high places. That woman was married but, word on the stress was, she had a nasty habit of infidelity. If he could catch her in the act and get it on tape, upload it on the internet and let the world see her for who she is she'd be ruined.

Well, those are the two stories I had in mind. If anyone would like to jump in I'd be more than happy to start roleplaying.

Thanks.

-Z