News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

OUCH!! Nasty buggers! Hey Boat! Your reindeer just went on strike! I have the Win nice and safe.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yobo

For a moment in time I shall remain victorious.

Zeth

And then that moment is lost,as I claim the Win.

Boatman

Claiming is, of course, not the same as owning.
Win, be good over there on the naughty step.
History, where creative writing was born.

Verasaille

OH!! I must rescue the Win from the Naughty Boat!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Dama

The Win needs rescuing?  Oh dear!  Dama comes to the rescue!
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Saiyuri

Slips the Win from Dama's saving embrace.

Zeth

Steals the Win from Saiyuri's embrace. Understandably the Win is upset about this.

Saiyuri

Not wanting the Win to be upset, Sai steals the Win back from Zeth's strong embrace.

Verasaille

Hands Sai a towel, "You are dripping dear, go dry off. I am stealing the Win and Zeth too." giggles as she takes them both.

Saiyuri

Thanking Verasaille for the towel Sai dries off only to notice her Win has gone missing. Seeing Verasaille and Zeth having fun,  Sai slips the Win back into her arms and leaves the two to enjoy each other.

Zeth

Notes as the Win comes back to his possession, because the Win likes to watch.

Dama

Covers The Win's eyes because she is too young to see this!!
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Saiyuri

Verasaille

Sends Zeth after the ninja'ing ladies while she secret's the Win away into her castle.

Dama

Finds the secret passage into the castle and grabs The Win.

Verasaille

Locks Dama in the dungeon and takes the Win to sit by the fire and have hot chocolate and cookies

Boatman

Tiny Winy doesn't like heat which brings her out in a rash, and she's has a wheat allergy which makes her tummy tingle awfully.
Vera calls an ambulance. Luckily Boat intercepts the message an,d dressed as a paramedic with a false white beard, he lifts the spotty and whimpering Win and zooms her away to safety.

Verasaille

Suspicious of the fake paramedic, Vera follows and rescues the WIN, feeding her an allergy pill to make her better. She has Boat arrested for kidnapping!  "Good luck in court, Boat!"

Boatman

However, Boat is able to produce fake spy documents showing he is a paramedic and is released with an apology.
He sets the police onto Vera for having tried to entrap him and also for attempting to poison and murder helpless Win.
Win is returned to Boat, whilst Vera is arrested and locked up pending trial ... in a long, long time.

Verasaille

Vera seduces the judge in his chambers and afterwards convinces him Boat is a Russian spy and sends the CIA after him. She is released and declared a heroine and Win is warded into her custody.

Boatman

No, rather whilst in prison Vera is introduced to heroin by one of the guards. It is then she she starts having fantastical dreams about being reunited with Win. Sadly, for her, she comes round in the dark, dank, dripping cell. Meanwhile, Boat and Win are relaxing on a dessert island (chocolate, I think), Win suitably covered up.

CaptainNexus616

That is until the Flight of the Valkyrie music blares out loud as Nexus appears hanging onto a helicopter by a cable and scoops up the win off of the island.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Saiyuri

Pulling the Win up off the cable Sai clutches it to her chest and grins. "Thank you, love!"

CaptainNexus616

"And thank you" Says suddenly standing back to back to Sai with both the win and her bra before jumping out of the helicopter.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌