News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

In With You For the Long Haul Babe(Scyland and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 24, 2010, 11:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Nicole looks at him and nods. "Of course. How could I forget. It's not like she isn't talking about it 24/7 or nothing. But yeah I know. I'm so happy for you two. She is so happy"

Scyland

"Well...I'm planning something for it..but I'm not sure how she would take it" He slowly says. "I wanna know what you think of it."

AAA111

She smiles at him and nods. Nicole and Sydney are very close. The best of friends and they are both in relationships and both very very happy. "Of course. Lay it on me." She smiles.

Scyland

He smiles shyly "Well..I know we've only been together for like a year...but I love her more than anything..I can't see myself spending my life with anyone else" he finally says.

AAA111

Nicole looks at him as she smiles. "You can sit down if you want." She says as she sits on her bed. She has a nice big pink comfy chair and a computer chair in her room. "Syd's been through so much and before you she was depressed but since you two started dating she is so happy. I know there are days where school and work are tough but she is ALWAYS so happy because she knows she will hear your voice that night. You mean the world to her. But anyway what's the plan? Come on fill me in.

Scyland

He sits down in the pink chair, "Well..that's what I mean..I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to ask her to marry me" He says nervously. "I know you said I mean the world to her..but most of the time I don't feel good enough for her, like she deserves more." He says "I'm not sure how she would react to it, or even how to do it. I just know there's no one else I want to spend my life with."

AAA111

Nicole got up and stood as she nodded her head. "I don't know how she will take it either but I know I'm sooo excited. Don't say your not good enough for her because you are. You are the best thing in her life..EVER. I promise you that. " She smiles.

Scyland

He looks down "But maybe I shouldn't...there's so much going on in our lives right now, and I'd never be able to pay for the wedding she deserves..I just don't know what to do."

AAA111

She looks at him. "You do what you want. She will always be here with you. She's your girl for the long haul. What I do know is that Syd is hopelessly head over heels in love with you. She tells me ALL THE TIME that you are her prince charming and your mr right for her. Your love means the world to her. She is a simple girl. You know she is such a girly girl. She'll want the full blown wedding but at the end of the day all she wants is you at the end of that aisle. I'll just beat the girl if I'm not in the wedding." She says laughing as she playfully hits him smiling.

Scyland

He stands up and looks at her "Well, in any case, I need to ask her family about it this weekend before I make my mind up about anything" He says "And thank you, I just needed to talk to someone about it" "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go see her" He laughs.

AAA111

She nods as she smiles at him. "No problem. If you ever need to talk to anyone about anything you know I'm here. Syd is like my little sister so that makes you my big brother. So anything you need I'm your girl. Now go get your girl. " She smiles.

Sydney is in her room on her computer. Typing her away message. "Packing then homebound with the love of my life..i love you sme :-) "

Scyland

He smiles as he walks out of her room and into Sydney's, walking up behind her and watching her at her computer. He smiles to himself again, there's something about just watching her for a minute before she notices he's there that he likes.

AAA111

She feels a presence behind her and she turns around and its him. She jumped almost two feet. "Ahh..you scared me. Everything okay with Nik?"

Scyland

"I know" He laughs. "Yeah, everythings fine, just wanted to ask her about the plans I have for our anniversary" He smiles at her. "You'll find out soon"

AAA111

She stands up and hugs him. "I can't wait to find out what your gonna do..WHOO HOOOO. I LOVE YOUUUUU" She is excited now.

Scyland

Holding her he says "Not as excited as me, I forgot we were going out to eat until just now because of it." He laughs "I love you more."

AAA111

She laughs. "Honey I know we were gonna go out to dinner together but um Mom texted me and wanted to see if I wanted to come home early and um..." She leans on her tippy toes hoping she can get him to do this. " see if we wanted to take Kenzie out to dinner at Chuck E Cheese. Mom and Dad have to work tonight so yeah um." She looks at him really nervous worried he'll be mad.

Scyland

He looks down at her "Oh, well yeah. That's fine I understand" He says then leans down to kiss her.

"I love your family, you know that. We can go out anytime, it'll be fun. When do you wanna go?" He asks as he laughs to himself on the inside that she looks nervous over this. He could never be mad or upset with her over something like this and loves spending time with her family.

AAA111

"Well right now she is at daycare so we could pick her up anytime. She is probably going to run straight to you whenever we pick her up. She loves her Uncle Seven." She laughs as she kisses him back lovingly .

Scyland

"Well we don't want to leave her stranded there now do we? I'm ready to leave whenever you are." He says, holding her in his arms.

AAA111

She nods. "It's only 2 and its an hour and a half driver so 3:30 would be perfect. Are you sure you don't mind? We have to stop at my house and get the seat out of the garbage. Mom and Dad put it there for us. I'm ready. You all packed babe?" She smiled at him.

Scyland

He smiles back "Of course I'm sure I want to go, and well as packed as you can expect me to be. You know I always forget something." he laughs. "But you'll be with me, and that's all I need" he says as he hugs her.

AAA111

She smiles as she looks up at him. "Eric still has leftover clothes at home that you can use if you forget something. He won't mind. I got you babeeee." She smiles as she grabs her suitcase and begins to walk downstairs. Eric is her older brother.

Scyland

(Oh I'm sorry. I had a reply typed out to this but I must have not sent it or something. I've been waiting for it to say it had a new reply and just actually checked today)

He runs after her and grabs the suitcase. "You don't need to carry that babe. I got it" He says as he takes it out to the car. Feeling excited about the weekend but really nervous about what her family will think. What if they don't want them to get married, what if they won't let them?

He come back inside, looking more worried than before.

AAA111

(Oh don't apologize. It happens to the best of us ! )

She smiles as he grabs her suitcase and takes it out to his car. He really is such a gentleman and she is really luck to have him in her life. She realizes that more and more each and every day. When he comes back in she looks at his worried face, which in turn makes her look worried.

"What's wrong/' I ask you