Interest Check: Knights of the Valkyrie's Vigil [Mech RP]

Started by TinyValkyrie, April 11, 2009, 01:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinyValkyrie

Waaaaah!
Then Arden will simply go pleasure herself in her beloved garden, lol...

Sir Wolfgang

Although I suppose I could stay up a while longer *smiles*

Doktor Sleepless

Quote from: TinyValkyrie on April 16, 2009, 02:33:03 AM
That reminds me~ Herr Doktor, could you please reserve a spot in the OOC thread for Gunther? Thank you! <3

You got it, bosslady.

Quote from: TinyValkyrie on April 16, 2009, 02:38:46 AM
Waaaaah!
Then Arden will simply go pleasure herself in her beloved garden, lol...

Unless she's interested in getting on Gunther's good graces, Ja?

Doktor Sleepless

Holy crap, Arden is a hottie!!!!! I love the picture you chose for her... and love the mechs. Can I do some Photoshop work (try to) on my mech? Make it deep green, add some custom "nose art" and such?

TinyValkyrie

Herr Doktor, you may do whatever you wish! I know that the pic chosen for Honorable isn't really green, but I loved the solid, indomitable tank look that it has.
But first and foremost, I want you guys to actually see and feel that your mechs are yours.

And thank you! I wanted Arden to look 'cute' moreso than 'drop dead gorgeous'.. she looked cute, but the sword still talks business!
You know- "Speak softly, but carry a big stick"..

TinyValkyrie

Aaleril has gracefully bowed out, guys...
but I do wish that more people would join!

I was even playing with the idea of making a second chara myself...

Doktor Sleepless

Too bad about Aaleril! Will you make a frame for Gunther? :P

TinyValkyrie

Not sure- if anything, I'd need to find a frame for Clayton because he was here first.
Bah. More ladies need to join!

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

Sir Wolfgang

I would be willing to play a second char, if we need more people. I can also try asking some of my other rp partners, to see if any of them would be interested in playing.

Crovonovin

If absolutely necessary, I could also play a second character.  I do think it might be better to get some fresh blood for this though.  I don't suppose there's been any word from dready?  I suppose he's just been busy.

usha

Reserve me a spot for a frame! *watches as Doktor Sleepless and Kroduk duke it out*

Character concept will be coming later after I've had time to think, just wanted to slide my name in there!

usha

Oh my! That wasn't much of a fight...but I feel all warm and squishy inside now!

Possibly a result from the internal injuries sustained from the pounce! *grin*

Doktor Sleepless

Tiny, what do you think of this? The color and the unit number match your descrip; while the custom paint is what Gunther would get on the mech as soon as possible:

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

TinyValkyrie

Quote from: Doktor Sleepless on April 17, 2009, 02:30:26 AM
Tiny, what do you think of this? The color and the unit number match your descrip; while the custom paint is what Gunther would get on the mech as soon as possible:

Ah..
Give me moment.. I think I just came.

Crovonovin

Hopefully the sniper I sent you is suitable for Unit 01!  Let me tell ya, it took some doing to find...  Most 'sniper' mechas seemed to be Gundams.

TinyValkyrie

Really guys~ you are all so incredible and awesome for helping me so much with this! And your input on how the Armada works is sheer brilliance, Shihong- it somewhat reminds me of the Brain Bug from Starship Troopers, in a sense that information can be forcefully extracted from foes and used against them..!
Scary bananas.

And I must apologize~ I am a stage manager for a theatre production, and so this weekend may be a little iffy for me posting- wise. But come Sunday/Monday, I should be on as frequently as I had before.
..and then, we shall have the first wave. >:]

Let's just say that Arden is depressed in her room for the time being.
..and you're all about to figure out a big secret about her soon..
(dun dun duuuun!)

But everyone, have fun, do what you've been doing (fantastically, I might add), and I'll catch you all in a bit!

And usha dear, I was thinking you could be a frame for either Kroduk or Doktor, as I am still thinking up another chara so nobody will be left out~

Doktor Sleepless

Quote from: TinyValkyrie on April 17, 2009, 06:46:42 PMGive me moment.. I think I just came.

First time I make a woman come with my Photoshop skills...

usha

I can't imagine it being the last =D

Doktor and I spent some time in PMs and hammered out a pair so unless there are any objections I'll pair up as his frame and fill out the profile. Once I get the okay, I'll hope in, we can say my characters launch to the sattelite was delayed by technical difficulties or something!