Sanguine's Ideas and Requests (M/?/? for F) - I am unique!

Started by Sanguine, March 24, 2012, 07:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanguine

Introduction

Hello!

I've been into the  smutty RP scene for quite some time, and I'd be thrilled to have you as my next victim partner. ;D

I primarily play dominant males, though I will also play switch futa and submissive females if the roles are in demand.

I will not, however, play opposite of other males. :-(

I thrive on character and plot development, which is why I tend to have the most fun in the craziest universes. So, don't hold back if you've got something weird you'd like to try. All I ask is that you observe and obey my Ons and Offs.

You'll see that's not asking for much.

Getting Started

My Ons and Offs are a great place to start.

I would also look over my Rabbit Hole and F-List pages.

I prefer creating a story or scenario with my partner, instead of looking for a partner to play a story or scenario that I've already thought up.

However, if you're looking for a quick start, I'll try to include a few tried and true scenarios below that I'm always willing to play.

Expectations

I like to think I'm very lenient and flexible, however I still have some basic requests:
1. Be detailed, but don't force it. I prefer around 3-4 short paragraphs for a typical post.
2. Forum shy. When I play, I prefer that we do it through Private Messages or E-Mail.
Everything you need to know.
» I/R «» O/O «

Sanguine

ASK YOURSELF: "What if we did this in the universe of (insert fandom here)?" "What if we did this in a high fantasy setting and characters knew magic?" "What if, instead of a sex slave trading ring, it was a pack of monsters?" "What if we did this in a space colony occupied by werewolves?" Be as creative as you'd like (well, maybe not the space werewolf thing. Although, who knows, that could be pretty awesome). I'd love to hear some of the spins you'd like to put on these ideas!

Quick Start

Check my O/O or look above for potential characters/genders that I can play.
We can customize the setting/plot/pairings however you'd like.
Like the idea and want to make it longer and plottier? Let me know!

A Day At The Spa
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
My character runs a classy little spa resort that is (unbeknownst to your character?) tailored to sate every one of your character's more intimate needs. Can you say "full body massage?"

» I/R «» O/O «

Sanguine

» I/R «» O/O «