Paranormal Investigation

Started by persephone325, August 19, 2012, 04:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DahliaBlossom

Name: Kaede Soujiro
Sexuality: Gay
Type of spiritualist: Psychic (Strong Shinto background)
How long have they had their gift?: Since it was awakened at the age of three.
What are some of their fears or weaknesses?:
Fears:
Rape, being possessed, being buried alive, being under the control of a spirit, being tied up, being forgotten, getting lost, being trapped or confined.
Weaknesses:
Drugs & Alcohol, romance, gullible, somewhat naive, desperate for a lover, crumbles under authority figures, opinionated, doesn't know when to shut up, provoking, mood is easily manipulated.
Ons/Offs: Best way to know is through this: My Rabbit Hole

persephone325

Welcome to the game! Not much has happened since we started, so don't worry about catching up or anything. There are links to the IC threads on the first page of this thread. :)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

DahliaBlossom

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Hello everyone! I realize this game is not taking off as I'd hoped... I'm currently setting up a similar game with MabFaerie, but is based on the Fatal Frame series. I have reviewed this series in the February edition of the Elliquiy Herald & Post. Everyone here is welcome to submit a character sheet!

Check it out!
I don't know.

persephone325

Hey everyone. I figured since it's October, I might as well give this another shot. Lots of people seem to be in the mood for scary RPs, so I'm opening this back up to see if we can get it going again.

It didn't take off like I thought it would, but quite a few people expressed interest and put up a character sheet. So I just thought I'd bump this up and see if anyone was interested in playing again. :-)
I don't know.