News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest check: Yu-gi-oh Academy rp

Started by Silk, September 14, 2012, 08:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Because I like my Kamen Riders! Besides, I have my deck made, just looking around for pictures to finish my character. Hopefully the deck will work okay, considering the high amount of crappy Normal Monsters in it XD
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Gensokian

Hey, if you can make it work, doesn't matter how crappy the normal monsters are. But, yes, pleeeease make your character; this game needs more boobs. @3@

Silk

Given the lack of girls in the game atm, I might set up an additional character for me to run with during the game as well, although she'll likely be pretty third wheel

Gensokian

Oh, right, that reminds that, in case of the villain not really playing a role until later in the game, and with Silk's permission, I might be making a character that I actually use more often who's just a student and doesn't want any trouble.

Laughing Hyena

I could ask Annie if she wants to join. She loves anime so maybe this would appeal to her as well even if she doesnt play the game itself. If she got to play as non duelist female leads that might work. Cannot hurt to try.

Oh and also just for funsies Im making a character flavored deck. If Gen wants a challenge he can try and help make a crouching moron hidden badass deck with me!

Gensokian

I have no idea what you mean by that, but you know how to contact me so you can explain.

Latooni Subota

Well . . you DID say you wanted more boobs. I trust this is sufficient? *Innocent whistling*

Name: Jessie Smith
Sex: 16
Sexual preference: Bicurious
Appearance/Description:

History: Jessie Smith is an American-born girl with a jet-setting corporate lawyer for a mother. While her mother was off zipping around and sueing people for legal shenanigans, Jessie enjoyed a relatively laid-back life at home and school. Early on she picked up an interest in Duel Monsters, and happily convinced her friends to start playing it with her. Sadly, she wasn't particularly amazing when it came to all of the strategy and tactics . . but she still got admitted to the West Duel Academy.

She spent roughly a year there polishing her skills and getting meager grades, before her mother showed up one day with a japanese businessman on her arm. Apparently they'd met on one of her trips and promptly eloped, and now she was accepting a job at the Kaiba Corporation's legal department so she could be close to her new husband, a low level management type for a Kaiba Corp factory. Because of this Jessie got herself a transfer over to the island Duel Academy . . which put her smack-dab in the middle of the Slyfer Red dorms, thanks to that unfortunate rule about transfer students having to start out as Reds. Still, she'd probably end up there with her meager grades anyways, so maybe it was all for the best?

Deck:
HENSHIN Deck

1: Masked Hero Bassols
2: Masked Hero Bassols
3: Masked Hero Bassols
4: Masked Hero Dusk Crow
5: Masked Hero Dusk Crow
6: Masked Hero Dusk Crow
7: Masked Hero Gust
8: Masked Hero Gust
9: Masked Hero Gust
10: Masked Hero Rekka
11: Masked Hero Rekka
12: Masked Hero Rekka
13: Masked Hero Fountain
14: Masked Hero Fountain
15: Masked Hero Fountain
16: Elemental Hero Ocean
17: Elemental Hero Ocean
18: Elemental Hero Stratos
19: Elemental Hero Stratos
20: Mask Change
21: Mask Change
22: Mask Change
23: Damaged Mask
24: Damaged Mask
25: Damaged Mask
26: Double Attack (Attack Union)
27: Double Attack (Attack Union)
28: Negate Attack
29: Form Change
30: Form Change
31: Form Change
32: Mystical Space Typhoon
33: Mystical Space Typhoon
34: Double Summon
35: Double Summon
36: Urgent Line
37: Urgent Line
38: Urgent Line
39: Common Charity
40: Common Charity

Fusion Deck-
1: Masked HERO Acid
2: Masked HERO Acid
3: Masked HERO Acid
4: Masked HERO Dian
5: Masked HERO Dian
6: Masked HERO Dian
7: Masked HERO Vapor
8: Masked HERO Vapor
9: Masked HERO Vapor
10: Masked HERO Goka
11: Masked HERO Goka
12: Masked HERO Goka
13:
14:
15:

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Annie

Hi, people!

Hyena sent me an invitation to this game... Although I'm not acquainted with Yu-gi-oh (the anime and the card game), me and Hyena thought if it is not possible to me to join in a role that is not directly involved with the card duels. Maybe an Academy staff, or something.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Gensokian

It's all up to Silk, but if she were to honor my temporary GM position, I wouldn't mind it, so long there was a good reason for the character not to duel/be able to duel, but still be around the grounds. Perhaps, as you said, a staff member that isn't a part of the dueling curriculum, like a nurse or something.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Silk

Your call genko, I don't have an issue with it :)

Gensokian

Well, if it's my call, I say Helloooooooooo Nurse! Or whatever Annie would like her character to be. I do suggest a nurse, though, because when the villain really gets active, we're gonna need one. Jus' sayin'. >w>

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Latooni Subota

DigitLninja

hmm... would love some behind the counter service...
Quotes to Live by:

Gensokian

Name: Percy Mudo
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Straight
Appearance/description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

History: Not much is really known about Percy Mudo. If anyone were to ask him, he'd say that his life was alright, and that was enough. The only thing known about him is that he usually keeps to himself, though he can be social if he must, and can be easy going. Usually, though, people tend to avoid him, because of the fact he won't talk about his past; most think he's hiding a dark secret. He never truly acts like he is, though; he usually acts like any other person would do, despite the negativity towards him.

Deck: Gishki 8 (Level 8 Gishki)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
1. Gishki Abyss
2. Gishki Abyss
3. Gishki Abyss
4. Gishki Ariel
5. Gishki Ariel
6. Gishki Ariel
7. Gishki Chain
8. Gishki Chain
9. Gishki Chain
10. Gishki Natalia
11. Gishki Shadow
12. Gishki Shadow
13. Gishki Shadow
14. Gishki Vision
15. Gishki Vision
16. Gishki Vision
17. Effect Veiler
18. Effect Veiler
19. Evigishki Levianima
20. Evigishki Levianima
21. Evigishki Soul Ogre
22. Evigishki Soul Ogre
23. Evigishki Zeal Gigas
24. Evigishki Zeal Gigas
25. Gishki Aquamirror
26. Gishki Aquamirror
27. Gishki Aquamirror
28. Salvage
29. Salvage
30. Salvage
31. Dark Hole
32. Monster Reborn
33. Heavy Storm
34. Mystical Space Typhoon
35. Mystical Space Typhoon
36. Solemn Warning
37. Solemn Warning
38. Bottomless Trap Hole
39. Bottomless Trap Hole
40. Solemn Judgment

This is the guy I'm probably actually going to use the most, and who will be doing the ranking duels.

Annie

Name: Alyssa Mei
Sex: Female
Sexual preference: Mainly straight, but could be pushed to bi. Submissive.
Appearance:

More pictures: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

History:

When a teenager, Alyssa tried to be a duelist, to no success. Fortunately, the girl found her talent in the studies, succeeding to graduate very early and becoming one of the most young nurse working in an Academy. Her profession is her passion and she takes it seriously, working hard to treat her patients.

Her gentle, shy nature makes her seems to be even younger. No wonder she have a lot of fans within the Academy. Once in a while, some student pretends to be sick just to be near her or take advantage of her innocence while taking care of them. She really worries about the students and makes everything in her power to make them feel better.

One of her hobbies is music. She can hear any kind of music, having no strong preference. Nearly all the time she can be seen using that big headphones, listening to some music. That could be the reason why she's so distracted sometimes.

Deck: "What do you mean by... oh, you mean that funny cards?" *sheepish smile * "Hm.. I have none..."

Gensokian

Alright, that checks out fine by me; we'll have to make sure to keep her relevant to the plot. Like I said, though, when the villain gets active, she'll certainly be necessary, due to the way he'll be dealing with NPCs and probably some PCs, depending on how the story goes.

Annie

Nice!

Well, maybe there's a doctor in the academy as well, so she can have more freedom to wander around the place when not needed in the infirmary. Since she's young and shy, I think most students will have trouble to look at her like an authority figure. Many of them would consider her like one of the student body.

Gensokian

I don't see too much of a problem with that, though it'll all depend on how she's inevitably played during the game. There's definitely some room to meander and work some things out to get some things straight as it starts up. Just as long as she can be a nurse, that's what matters; what she does in her free time is her own business.

Gensokian

Alright, people, it's about that time for people to RP the ranking duels to figure out who's in what class. However, we have a dilemma; what I need you people to decide is what board to put it in; NC Human small groups system, or anything you think would be the best fit for this.

Laughing Hyena

Not sure. This is a system game but usually Yugioh is very Light as an RPG.

Annie

Maybe we should leave it as NC just to have the option later? Dunno, maybe the villain can kidnap one of the girls and... who knows what can happen?  :o

Laughing Hyena

Alright I suppose that can work. Anyway Annie don't worry yer exempt from the NC stuff if you choose. I know you don't like being forced or being in bondage.