Let's try this again... First ever F/F partner wanted

Started by Amiable, March 28, 2010, 12:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amiable

Hi, I've never done a F/F rp before but I've been wanting to try it for some time. I'd like someone to play a dominant woman. The plot would probably be Non-consensual (rape)  at least at first, so don't be afraid to be forceful. I have a couple ideas, including one in a prison setting and a master/slave kind of rp, but I would love to hear any ideas you might have.

Reply to the thread please if you're interested rather than pming me, because I only want one taker for this and I want other people to know that it's taken. But before claiming it, please know that I'm not the kind of writer who will supply several paragraph posts each time. But also, please no one liners! Literacy and creativity are musts. You might want to look at my O/Os or maybe some of my posts. The previous people I've tried this with have all dropped out on me  :'(
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.

Brandon

Hey Amiable, Im actually looking for some more F/F roleplays. However I do not do non-con scenes, ever. If thats alright with you, I'ld like to talk more about plotlines and character interaction before going onto the game. If non-con's a must though, well hopefully youll find someone else that meets your expectations
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Dashenka

I would be interested in this Amiable. I have some ideas for an F/F game with a dominant person. I've been playing a lot of submissive roles lately but my dominant side is coming out again.  >:)

Let me know...

Dash
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Amiable

Sorry Brandon, I think I'm gunna go with Dashenka for this one. But maybe once I'm more comfortable with this kind of thing I'll contact you.
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.

Brandon

No problem, you've got to go with whoever you think will be a better fit for the game. Good luck
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play